Youtube

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Some ppl just dnt know the difference when they say Child Abuse. In this vid its clear that this Baby Likes what his daddy is doing. Until his dad accidently did this *Some people should go back to school and learn more about child Abuse*

"Such a cute baby though" :emoji_wink:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
People also don't what racist or sexist means either. So many words have little to no value anymore.

He clearly lost grip of the paper and it hit the baby's eye.
To be fair, I think the title of the video was meant sarcastically and as usually, the Youtube community is not getting the picture.

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I wouldn't let my child watch TV or eat junk food, some would consider that child abuse as well.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn't let my child watch TV or eat junk food, some would consider that child abuse as well.
I call that Taking responsibility. NOT child Abuse. Besides, Its better to live and Play Outside rather than stay inside all ur life watching TV.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Sure it's not child abuse technically but that father was being irresponsible, he had to know the possibility of hurting the child in that situation was there.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
This is one of the sickest forms mental and emotional child abuse in America if you ask me:

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
To be honest there are so many things in todays society that is taken out of context and people make it seem twenty times worse then what it was intended to be. Some people are raised differently and this should be taken into consideration before anything happens. However, everyone should be able to live how they want and say what they want.