Your top 5 actors, your top 5 films with those actors, and why.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
1. Tom Hanks
2. Jack Nicholson
3. Johnny Depp
4. Bradley Cooper
5. Adam Sandler

1. Forrest Gump - It's one of those movies I keep watching and never get tired of. What I like about it is that it has so many subplots connected to this one story and it flows together so well. There's comedy, action, and drama in this, so it's very satisfying for everyone imo. Then I'm a big history nerd, so when they touch on historical subjects with fiction it's a plus for me. I'm not sure if it's Hank's best acting, but it's his best movie for sure.

2. One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest - I picked this one because it's not just Jack Nicholson being Jack Nicholson. I like the plot of this because the antagonist of the film
is a nurse, which in real life is stereotypically just genuinely nice, but they make her this really dislikable character, which I end up despising for most of the film because she's consistently getting in the way of Jack's plans. You don't often see constant direct antagonism and it was really good in this one. Plus, that ending was contrasting to the entire film, it really hit when you find out Jack becomes brain dead and it's something you don't expect.

3. Sweeney Todd - A fucking hate musicals, like I despise them. I've turned down dates because they wanted to go to Broadway, fuck that shit. This is subsequently why Sweeney Todd is my favorite Johnny Depp movie. The reason being is because he made me actually like a musical. This musical isn't like most where it's all happy jazz hands bullshit. This one actually has a rich story attached to it and people aren't singing for the sake of singing. The visuals paired with each song is really rich, so it makes for a very good tale, which I myself was invested it throughout the entire film/

4. Limitless - It was a favorite of mine. I enjoyed the plot of the film. The cinematographer in me gets wet every time I watch it. It's one of those films that you walk away from asking yourself what would you do if you took the pill. It's something that sticks with you after the film, so that's my main reason for liking this one. Cooper was good in it too, so that's also a plus.

5. The Waterboy - This is the one I'll get hung for at school for liking. Adam Sandler is not the greatest actor, but when he's doing goofy shit like this it cracks me up. He hasn't really made a lot of great movies recently with the exception of "That's my boy", but his past works are hilarious. It's simple minded comedy, with simple minded plots, and if you add a hilarious character to that you get The Waterboy. Maybe i just like laughing at dumb people and I'm a cruel human being, but the movie is fucking funny. It's my favorite comedy film, so I had to include Sandler on the list.

Reactions: Crayo

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
This is a toughy, I don't watch many films so I will list off my top five actors in no specific order...

Hugh Jackman, Gerard Butler, Bill Murray, Woody Harrelson and Tom Hanks

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
  1. Di Niro- too many greats but my favorite role of his was in The King of Comedy
  2. DDL- toss up between Gangs of New York and There will be Blood
  3. Di Caprio- He killed it as Calvin Candie
  4. Ed Norton- American History X
  5. Christoph Waltz- Inglorious Basterds