Your country is under attack...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You wake up tomorrow and find your country is under attack. The details of the attack are not important for this discussion. You are told to leave but you get to chose where you go. What country would you go to and why?

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Probably Canada since I've contemplated moving there for years.

I would say France because I've always wanted to go there, but way too many terrorist attacks anymore. And plus nobody is going to attack Canada.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I would say France because I've always wanted to go there, but way too many terrorist attacks anymore. And plus nobody is going to attack Canada.
I kind of have the same feeling about Australia...
I don't think its worth anyone attacking.

A large island with most of it cities on the coastline
with a huge patch of sand in the middle of it.

Australia is like the "Middle of Nowhere" country.

Of course...it does happen in movies...movies I love...

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
I mean any fucker wanting to attack England better use nuclear weapons and blow up our subs first because no matter what we will fuck them over even after they destroy our nation. If they don't use nukes then the defences we have, the MI6, MI5 and the SAS, all taught the rest of the nations a thing or two about espionage and how to kill people, so you know i feel safe.
However Canada and Australia looks good, or even Scotland because who'd want to fight a Scotsman willingly?

Reactions: Grievous 3D