Your Award Winners

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
The season's over. All the stats are in, all the points have been tallied. So who are your personal picks for end of year NFL awards?

Including MVP, Offensive POTY, Defensive POTY, Rookie of the Year, and Coach of the Year?

I'll post mine later, but let's hear it folks and you better give some reasons!

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
MVP is A.P. he took a mediocre team to the playoffs solely with his legs...this team stunk last year and he tore his ACL/MCL a year ago today...and he has just been amazing

OffPOTY is Peyton he has just put up such great numbers

Def POTY is JJ Watts I mean come on man

Rookie of the Year... in order Wilson had done more with less then the others, RG3 just amazing, Luck brought the worst team back to the playoffs, Alfred Morris RG3 had some help, TY Hilton helped Luck get there

Coach of the Year Pete Carroll just awesome job

Comeback Player of the Year Peyton

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Booty is a mind reader.

MVP has to be Adrian Peterson. He was the most truly 'valuable' player. He just meant more to his team than anyone else and his contributions were enough to take a piss poor team from a year ago to a playoff berth this year. Solid work.

Peyton Manning has to be offensive player of the year. He is the definition of efficiency. Denver obviously made a good choice getting him this year. The old man still has it in him.

My choice for Defensive Player of the year is also JJ Watt and thrre is no competition. He really redefined his position and was a constant threat in ways that defensive linemen really never were. QBs actually fear having their throws swatted when they play against him. He's even a serious canidate for MVP. 21 sacks is no joke. I love watching Watt play.

I really like Russell Wilson. Quite the underdog story, he and his team. His connection with Golddn Tate can be a thing of beauty and he offers mobility too. RG3 gives him a good run for his money though, and I consider Luck a consensus third place guy.

Coach has to be between Chuck Pagano and Pete Carroll. They both made a lot of something out of nothing. But since I consider Seattle the less favored and yet the more dangerous, Carroll is the way to go. I have to give props to Marv Lewis too though for once again getting Cinci to the playoffs against all odds and to John Fox for putting up great numbers this year.

TactMrBlack

Reaction score
MVP, Comeback Player of the Year, Offensive Player of the Year. They Should all be Adrian Peterson. The guy tore his MCL and ACL which is a pretty serious knee injury and the very next he is only 9 yards shy of breaking the 28 year old record for most rushing yards in a single season, with around 30 less carries. I think I saw that he broke 7 rushes over 50 yards. Also the Vikings are not a playoff team with out Peterson. The Broncos were a playoff team last year with Tebow and actually made it to the second round. (This doesn't mean I don't think Peyton makes them a much better team)

My Rookie of the Year pick would be Alfred Morris. He's a 6th round pick that is second in the league in rushing yards one of few rookies to break 1500 and he also is second in rushing touchdowns. I'm sure some will make the argument that RG3 would have a lot to do with his success and I'd agree but the game with out RG3 he had around 87 yards and 2 Touchdowns. Pretty Solid day.

Defensive Player of the Year would be JJ Watt the guy had 20 sacks and always seems to be involved in every play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk