You shouldnt have poked the sleeping Giant Mr Wise guy!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Here is the latest news everyone!!! WOOOOOOOOOO

rep2.jpg

Now who said that rep is not important?! ROFL

:vertag: your name is on my rep sheet.. thanks for the neg rep... oh wait it was grey!!! :shifty: lol :bleh:

Mr. Mat

Oh ok i get ya i was wondering because i got alot of those rep.

the dark knight

flame-alation chamber imo.

wrong section :thumbdown:

Wrestling Station

^i wanted it to be in the flammation chamber section, but i said, why?! only if he keeps being an asshole im going all over him with no mercy :yes:

C4

And what does 'White' rep mean? I got white rep from this guy sometime ago... and I was totally confused!

the dark knight

its grey. color blind..

anyway, it means its 0 points. so its like nothing, just leaving a comment. and if you dont have any rep power then you have no choice.

This Guy

It means they didn't have any rep power, so it made no changes to his rep lol

Oh ok i get ya i was wondering because i got alot of those rep.

well its that and when you give rep you forget to actually assign a point value. the there is a drop down menu and some people just leave it on zero, so weather they agree or disagree there adding or subtracting zero. I have a few grey rep...most have the rep power, they just are too dumb to remember to change the zero to another number.