Kayfabe You can't let it slip...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
*After the first match of Precision, the titantron cuts to a video which shows Jack Rogue walking backstage. The audience react to it with some loud boos, but with some quieter cheers also audible for the bipolar-afflicted former fan favourite. He is wearing his all black ring gear and half mask and walks quickly, holding a tattered canvas kit bag over his shoulder. Backstage personnel can be seen shuffling aside and looking nervously at Rogue as he marches through the corridor with fire in his eyes. Suddenly, a door can be heard opening and closing to the side of shot, Jack looks in the direction of the noise and his expression immediately softens, a nervousness crosses his face. Regardless, he almost pushes the cameraman aside to quicken his pace moving towards it*

Jack: Ivy? Ivy? Ivy, hey...

*The Empress of Fear, Ivy Hale, turns around slowly to meet the eyes of the man she has recently recruited as her "soldier". She's wearing a black and white dress, surprisingly walking normally, with a knee brace wrapped securely around her injured leg*

Ivy: Jack?

Jack: Did you... did you see the match? The cage match, last week.

Ivy: I did.

Jack: Well... urm... I won...

Ivy: As expected, hm?

Jack: Well, yeah, I guess...

*Emotionlessly, Ivy cuts him off*

Ivy: So? What's special? You listened, so of course you were going to win. But now Jack, we need to look forward. Don't make the mistake of being drawn too much to the past, I know how dangerous that trap can be. This week, you have an easy victim. Some failure of a human-beng named "James The Kid." This should be no sweat. If anything, we can use this "Kid" as a warning shot to that Jordan Bull...We can show him what true power you have, what the power of fear can do to somebody, how it can be used to weaken some and strengthen others like us! He's in the twilight of his career and we can finally allow it to set on him. All you need to do is beat this James character and when you...

*Rogue's attention is distracted from Hale's instructions, as he has stopped walking and is staring, puzzled, over the shoulder of a crew member who is absorbed in his phone*

Jack: I've never seen that one before...

Crew Member: Urm... it's... it's generation two, they just got added...

*Ivy stops and turns back round to Jack to see him distracted. She rips the phone out of the crew member's hands and snaps at Rogue*

Ivy: Oh, come on, Jack! What are you doing!? This is a crucial moment in my crusade and you're enveloped in a little machine when I'm going over important information?

Jack: Sorry, it just... caught my eye. I don't suppose you were ever into Pokemon?

*Hale laughs to herself involuntarily*

Ivy: Hahahahaha, Pokemon?! What? You think I care for Pikachu and his little friends like Charmander, Squirtle, and Umbreon? Please, you'd find it frightening what a girl like me was interested in...

*Jack shuffles awkwardly and can't meet Hale's eye, and when she storms off with the crew member's phone, Rogue follows quickly. He waits a few moments before continuing their conversation*

Jack: To be honest... I mean, I'm not trying to look past tonight but just think: my series with Bull could all be over next week. Those bastards that abandoned me will pick the stipulation...

Ivy: A vote? What idiots would let social media trolls decide matches? *She sighs, frustrated* What's it going to be, then?

*Rogue stops again and pulls a small smartphone in a bulky case out of his bag. He unlocks it and makes a couple of taps*

Jack: The vote isn't done yet, but it looks like it's going to be an Iron Man Match...

Ivy: Well... I think an Iron Man match could be wonderful. 15 minutes of torture, 15 minutes where you can cause him pain and break him.

Jack: I can beat him every which way, I can beat him over and over again - just like I said the first time he came up with the series. I'll make him quit from the agony and watch him realise that it's still not over. I'll beat what's left of his drive out of him and make sure no-one remembers the Jordan Bull before I left him a shadow of his former self...

Ivy: You need to play it smart, though. Don't waste any motion, everything needs to be done with purpose. You can't play to the crowd, you can't take it easy on him, if you do, then everything I've done goes to waste. Or you'll let it slip like at UK Rampage...

Jack: No! I can't - I won't let that happen again. I'm going to snap his arm and finish my three-month handiwork. Oh, he's going to pay for daring to beat me in London...

*Rogue storms into his dressing room and slams the door behind him. The camera pans slowly back towards Ivy, who wears a smile full of cunning. She turns and walks back towards the man who was playing Pokemon and holds his phone up to toy with him*

Crew Member: Aren't you going to give that back? I saw an Eevee in the area...

Ivy: It depends... what will you evolve it into?

Crew Member: Espeon...

*As soon as he says it, Ivy chucks the phone against the wall, causing a giant crack in the screen. The employee looks in horror as Ivy smirks before turning away*

Ivy: Umbreon's better anyway...

*The crew member picks up his phone, concerned she broke it as Ivy walks away and the camera fades*

-End of segment-

OOC: Thank you to @Beavs for Ivy's lines.

Mentions: @Sam?!, @James the kidd