You and Your Mobile

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How connected are you to your phone?

• I don't ever use it and don't even know where it is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do use it but it is turned off more then it is on.

• Eh, not sure, I talk often but still not at a high rate

• I use it a lot, my work depends on it.

• I can't put it down, in fact I am talking right now.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evil Austin

Ok I am not sure if there is a thread like this so what I did was look over the most recent five pages and didn't find anything simmilar so I opened this asking this question.

How connected are you to your phone?

I am not talking about a home phone or a land line I am talking about a mobile phone or what you americans call Cellular phone (I think). Anyway how often are you on your phone? all the time? regularly? once every now and then or hardly ever and you only have the phone for the novelty so you don't want to be the odd one out in your school.

Because everyone is different and some people even use their phones a lot for work and I have friends that spend hours a day on it and when the end of the month comes wonder why the phone bill is around $400. Though I myself am a regular user, not here not there. I hardly pass my limmit but do use it every now and then.

What about you?

noumenon

I've got a Nextel for work which my job pays for. I use that a lot to talk to my work buddies, ya know the whole "chirp" two way thing.
Then my private cell is an LG Voyager. A lot of my friends insist on texting constantly so I kind of get wrapped up in that. Other than that all of my friends have Verizon so it's all in calling, so yeah....normally I'll seriously use about 30 of my 500 minutes.

Cayse

Reaction score
I have Alltel. Ever since the they merged with Verizon, 40% of my texts never go through. Pisses me off. I have unlimited texting for a reason...so I don't have to call people all the time :(

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
or what you americans call Cellular phone (I think).
Lol. We call them mobiles and cellular phones, but, other than businesses/ads, only old people unfamiliar with technology actually say "cellular phone." we mostly just say "cell phone." A lot of people even say "celly." In my case, it's just "my phone" because I don't have a land-line phone. With mine and my gfs phone, or bill is only about $100 a month and we rarely use minutes, so why pay for another phone line?

Cayse

Reaction score
Lol. We call them mobiles and cellular phones, but, other than businesses/ads, only old people unfamiliar with technology actually say "cellular phone." we mostly just say "cell phone." A lot of people even say "celly." In my case, it's just "my phone" because I don't have a land-line phone. With mine and my gfs phone, or bill is only about $100 a month and we rarely use minutes, so why pay for another phone line?
TBH me and my friends actually call them cellular devices, just as a joke between us all. We say it and people think we are weird as fuck.

Wordlife

I have AT&T... my birthday is next Thursday (one week from today) and I'll be getting my new phone.... I can't put this bitch DOWN. I prolly charge it twice a day, cause I text way too much. I usually, no lies, send out maybe 14,000 txts and receive 17,000 txts a month... thank god for unlimited

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I got AT&T. The Pantec Matrix. I just text alot on my phone mostly, I have bad service at my house. And I don't have a house phone. Don't need one. No point in paying for two bills a month. I just give everyone my cell number.

MJ807

Reaction score
I have AT&T as well I use my phone sparingly most of the time people call me I never initiate the phone call. I text when someone texts me and I talk when someone calls me.

Moonlight Drive

I had one, but never used it. I've refrained from getting a new one because I always waste my money on other stuff.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

My mobile is a Sony Ericcson brick. I've dropped in hundreds of times and it never breaks.

As for how often I use it, I use it at least once or twice a day to text either family or mates.

Kizza

Nokia 8100 i think its called. I use it a fair bit, but not heaps.