Yo.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Larsosc

The Artiste
Reaction score
What is up, WWEF? I joined about about a month ago but never really did anything whatsoever. I'll skip the template for now and just do a quick introduction.

I'm Larsosc, but people seem to find it easier to address me by my real name that is Lars, which is cool, call me whatever suits you. I'm a well-rounded wrestling fan I would say as I watch pretty much everything from the big dogs to the indies, I mainly watch puroresu now though. My favorite federation is NJPW. I don't have one specific favorite wrestler as it varies from time to time, but I can say that lately I've been really high on Karl Anderson as well as Kazuchika Okada.

I think that's all you need to know, really. I'll probably stick around.

Last edited:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Devitt FTW. Where you from Lars?

Larsosc

The Artiste
Reaction score
Devitt FTW. Where you from Lars?
I am pleased to see somebody share my love for Devitt, sadly it's a rare sight though. I was born, raised, and still live here in Norway. This site just gained a full fledged Scandinavian, lol.

Reactions: Stopspot

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I am pleased to see somebody share my love for Devitt, sadly it's a rare sight though. I was born, raised, and still live here in Norway. This site just gained a full fledged Scandinavian, lol.
I'm Swedish myself so always nice to see a fellow Scand. I'm a pretty big fan of most wrestling. Favorite promotions in Japan are NJPW and Dragon Gate. Super juniors this year is going to be a hoot with Devitt vs Shelley and Devitt vs Ricochet (Ricochet for the flipping win).

Reactions: Larsosc

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

Sidenote:
Uh oh, seabs has some competition for softspot's love.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:hmm: Lars you say?
b00a8b0101d7941f51f331eb4ee83b92.gif
Well welcome to WWEF still :eek:tunga: Hope you enjoy your time here!

Roray

The Artiste
Reaction score
omg its my bb lars!! <333

lol, glad to see you're here man.