Yo LKP.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

I need you to discuss the Wales match with me. I almost got heart failure in the dying minutes bro.

(btw, this doesn't mean I like you)

LKP

I loved the ending bro. I mean the last ten minutes wales did very very well. Scoring that try by Shane Williams i nearly jumped out my seat. But i couldn't i was way to cosey lying down haha. I had a bet that Shane Williams was the last try scorer, 22£ for me :). I think if wales start Richie Williams in matches that makes a huge difference. Cooper is shit and slow as fuck. Next game ois a week next Friday vs France. If we beat them we win 6 nations imo.

Beer

It's Richie Reece, not willliams. Cooper absolutely SUCKS. He's terrible. His ball recycles are slow as fuck. France are going to shit on us. I can see it.

LKP

I meant Richie Rees, dunno where i got Williams from. I think we got a chance vs France. You do not know what french team will show up. If we beat them we got 6 nations imo.

Qwake

Agreed with both Moonlight Drive and seX-Power.

lol at Pat supporting a NZ rugby team in the Super14.

Nation

Pansy ass bitches. Real men watch Football and MMA god fucking dammit!

Kizza

Pansy ass bitches. Real men watch Football and MMA god fucking dammit!

Football doesnt really narrow it done.

Please tell me it's not NFL. The only thing softer than that is babyshit ;D