Yet another thread about Islam.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
When someone attacks black people, you call it racism. When someone attacks Jewish people you call it anti-semetism. When someone attacks women you call it sexism. When someone attacks homosexuality you call it intolerance. And when someone attacks your country, you call it treason.

But when someone attacks the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), you call it freedom of speech?

Pathetic.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Nah, they invented the term Islamophobia to protect the filthy islamic scum.
Get used to.

Hopefully, Israel will nuke all of you soon.

maty619

Reaction score
Attacking homosexuals is called being homophobic. Anyway...... don't quite understand this thread, just wanted to make that correction :p.

-Constantine

Reaction score
Depends on the severity of the situation and what was said, if it should be called anything. That goes for everything you said. It's all freedom of speech to an extent.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I hate all of the types of people you mentioned.

EDIT: And before I forget, just give it up C4, nobody gives a crap about Islam around here.

chessarmy

Reaction score
Fuck off you stupid terrorist cunt, go blow yourself up

:)

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
When someone attacks black people, you call it racism. When someone attacks Jewish people you call it anti-semetism. When someone attacks women you call it sexism. When someone attacks homosexuality you call it intolerance. And when someone attacks your country, you call it treason.

But when someone attacks the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), you call it freedom of speech?

Pathetic.

Stop blowing people up, bro.

Reaction score
When someone attacks black people, you call it really funny. When someone attacks Jewish people you call it horrible. When someone attacks women you call it confusing, because all women should be in the kitchen (except Hotrod ;). When someone attacks homosexuality you call it great because I can't stand gay people.

Quintastic One

Reaction score

Pathetic.

1) He wasn't a prophet, he was a smurf.

2) His name wasn't Muhammad. It was Moo-Hammad, because he liked to fuck bovine creatures.

3) It's freedom of speech, as in, the kind of speech that your people suppress, slaughter, maim and torture in order to prevent from happening. I echo the sentiments of TIO, I hope your entire intolerant, obsessive, sociopathic culture is stamped out of society very soon.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
crybaby_muhammad1.jpg

127624.576islamsmuhammad.jpg

m6.jpg

Muhammad.jpg

411px-Muhammad_Pedo.png

Is that enough blasphemic portrayal your "Prophet" for you to violently protest and kill hundreds more of your own people via suicide bomb to the chest? I sure hope so.

Kizza

Reaction score
They all (except for attacking countries) come under the freedom of speech banner. I am able to be racist, homophobic and shit all I want because I live in a free, democratic society. Maybe if your prophet and subsequent religious beliefs weren't so fucking shit, it wouldn't be abused as much.

Christians were getting shit way before Muslims.

Reaction score
Everybody pretty much beat me to it.

When a Mujahideen slaughters, beheads and rapes Christians and Jews in the name of Islam, you call it "Rightly Guided Jihad"

Am I right C4?

Besides, back to the original point: Muslims in countries around the world burn effigies of crosses and Christian leaders, all to the cheering masses of the Ummah.