YES

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I would like a blue and white/silver skin if possible, but yeah, this is a great start lookwise. Just got to get a few kinks and bugs to work out forum-wise.

But yeah, A+ job on the banner, MC.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
I have been looking everywhere for good skins. But to be honest all of the ones I have seen are very generic looking so far. When I do find some cool skins I will definitely add them.

...god...

Reaction score
I miss dark_vb2.red or w/e. =(

It was the olddddddddd school IWF skin with red/black instead, pretty awesome.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Yeah J that is a good idea. If you guys would take the time to search through the vbulletin skins at that site that would be great. Easier on me so I know what you guys actually like. Then we can all vote on which skins to add. We can't have a lot like we did before it is too much space to take up.

And G1 I wish I could of been able to use the darkvbred here too like I said before though all of those are very much out dated and incompatible.

J...

Reaction score
Yeah J that is a good idea. If you guys would take the time to search through the vbulletin skins at that site that would be great. Easier on me so I know what you guys actually like. Then we can all vote on which skins to add. We can't have a lot like we did before it is too much space to take up.

And G1 I wish I could of been able to use the darkvbred here too like I said before though all of those are very much out dated and incompatible.

If you want to pick a set number I can make a thread for it then have people vote between a few until we have that number should only take a day or two people can wait for new ones that way we get good ones everyone likes.