yeaOkay, I'm officially OVER the Middle agEd Mafia / Mid-Card Cartel angle

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

man_on_the_moon

Reaction score
Its literally the same damn thing EVERY week.

The old heads come to the ring and cut a "respect" promo, AJ and/or Joe yells, Shelley and Sabin do their best heel impersonations, while getting cheered, and its all cheesy as hell. The storyline isn't even progressing :thumbdown:

and lol @ the beer on the pole match. The object of the match was smashing a bottle over your opponents head, yet the match ends with neither guy using the bottle. smfh

The Rated R CMStar

You're wrong.

Now it's Rhino the one doing the screaming :shifty:

chessarmy

Did you even watch iMPACT! this week? Brother Ray got taken out, this is the opening for a certain guy who was playing the role of a clueless Japanese wrestler for the past year to make a return. Not to mention the angle was brilliant, its going to be awesome seeing the Front Line get revenge.

Again, complaining for the sake of complaining. Its your opinion, but whatever.

The Rated R CMStar

And tell me how that gave the Frontline any momentum? Bubba lost right? Then it just the same, the Mafia keeps getting the upperhand.

Oh, and as obvious as it may seems, we are purely speculating with Christopher Daniels returning.

Montana

I said from the VERY start this would be a tough angle to keep fresh week in, week out, with such a large portion of the roster being involved. I think they've done a OK job thus far. I do really like Alex Shelly being in the middle of all this. I think the Foley/Jarrett/Angle promos are fantastic.

The problems i see, (other than the fact its getting stale) They are putting old guys with the younger guys. Mick Foley/Jarrett, im ok with that. But when they starting adding Rhyno and 3D thats just doesn't make sense to me. I just think they are trying to move the fued too fast.

I also wonder, who's really benefitting by this fued. We've seen the frontline top guys defeated. (AJ/Joe) And then the MEM is going to lose in the long run. So instead of everyone coming out, looking good. Im afraid both sides may end up looking bad. Plus there isn't that midcard talent, getting ready to jump to the main event scene. I feel at every time in every organization, you should have another star on the rise. I don't feel there is anyone like that involved in the fued now. If Daniels returns and jumps back into the main event, Im all for that. But daniels could return to the midcard where he's been all along. I do think the key for the Frontline should be someone like a Alex Shelly or Homicide in this fued. Basically showing some unity by gaining a outsider of sorts.

Evil Austin

It has been a slow start but I see this Storyline really being at its peak around Genesis time and I hope I am right.