Yay I'm Unoriginal!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What should my new name be?

• Don't Change Your Name

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Captain America

• Hell Yeah! Raisin Bran!

• Curb Stomped To Jesus

• Submit myself to the wrath of MonkeyStyle for a name

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Yeah its been done a billion times before, but it is never the less relevent. I think its an overdue time for me to do a name change, and I turn to the HIAT faithful to help me request a new name.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
That's why the MS option is there, if they all suck then I obviously have no taste, and will need some help, regardless of the humiliation and ridicule he would stick me with. lol

Qwake

Let Monkeystyle do it, if you're liked by him he will give you a good one (look at "Il Duce" :y:) But if you're not liked to much then you're screwed :eek:

Vote Monk imo

Quintastic One

Reaction score
hehehe, MS hates me with a passion. With him and LH on good terms now I should be officially number one on his list of most annoying people, hence the comic irony if he should be the option chosen. lmao

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Change your name to 'smurf T', and I shall approve. :y:

Status
Not open for further replies.