Y2J World CHampion Come WrestleMania???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

steve316

Reaction score
Found this i know its not a typo looks like neither Edge or 'Taker may walk out as champion!

From -- http://www.sonybmgtv.com/showproduct.aspx?ProductID=257&vurl=buywwecd.com

11m9pas.jpg

HHHforever

Reaction score
Jericho was a former World Champion which is why it says that. I'm not going to that this couldn't happen because anything can happen, but this by no means, means that it will. Now if it said World Champion MVP then that would be something to notice because he's never been a World Champion, Jericho has. Also it says World Champion, not World Heavyweight Champion, big difference there because World Champion is a broad term usually used to describe those who have been world champion. Like I said I'm not going to say that this ccan't happen because anything's possible, but this will have nothing to do with the outcome of Mania.

steve316

Reaction score
your right and nothing fits y2j more then for him to say i won the money in the bank and defeated the undertaker on the same night at Wm24

King Of Kings

Reaction score
If jericho walks out champion i would mark ou so hard it would be an amazing night.

Evil Austin

ok so either two possibilities are this thread - no more no less -

1. Jericho wins the money in the bank and than cashes it in after the edge and taker match and wins therefore making Jericho's end takers streak.
or
2. This advertisement for the wwe cd says Jericho's world champion because he is a former champion and they just did not use the word former

John

i hope this does happen but they probably mean Intercontinental Champion. some people (i dont know who) get confused with the two titles. because as you can see theres no EDGE, Orton or taker tunes on there so they probably got confused. i dont see it happening but it would be great if it did.

Montana

The guy isn't even over at the moment. I could see Kennedy doing it, but i dont think the wwe has the balls to do so.

CenaMark54

Lets think about this logically.

1. If Taker wins. Why would they have Jericho end his streak. They would just have Edge do it.

2. If Edge wins. Why have Edge end Taker's streak if he is just going to lose and kill him momentum.

3. If HHH wins. No way does Jericho beat him.

4. If Cena wins. See above.

5. Orton wins. See Edge.

Bottomline, not happening. The call Flair a 16 time world champ. It doesn't mean he is the current champ.