Y2J Chris Jericho

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenom

Reaction score
Y2J_Chris_Jerichp_by_Cratus22222.jpg

Whatcha think?

I made the border white so it doesn't show up quite well.

Wrestling Station

I like the concept.
Just try modify few things ok?
1- Border try make it abit thicker and towards the bkg interception, make it like grainy.
2- the white behind y2j's shoulder looks odd to me. Try make it as a light source behind y2j instead (which will not only be having the shoulder area, but also the diaphragm).
3- Try mix the psd with the bkg abit. Select one or two areas of the psd and blend it with the bkg to give the mix feeling and you will convince us about your work more.
4- Try mixing the brushes of the bkg. You used like one main 600px sized brush for the bkg? just guessing. Try blend another brush or atleast mirror the brush on another layer, to give it more "life".

Hope those are useful.

Phenom

Reaction score
I made an attempt to make modifications with the suggestions you gave me but only some came out good. I had to delete the ones I didn't like.

98x1y1.jpg

Fenix0505

Reaction score
umm on his right arm pit area there is a random big curve and it makes him seem like his missing his boobs xD umm you cant see your signature to your sig... i would put it in the corner