XWF Questions & Comments

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Can Finishers and Signature have more than one version of itself? I am asking because, here is a spoiler, one of my finishers is called Spirit Bomb and it has two different names based on how it is done with those names being Super Spirit Bomb and Ultimate Super Spirit Bomb. If not, that is fine as well I just figured I would ask before I do anything.

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
yes - you can have this Deth.

Reactions: Alexa

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Can Finishers and Signature have more than one version of itself? I am asking because, here is a spoiler, one of my finishers is called Spirit Bomb and it has two different names based on how it is done with those names being Super Spirit Bomb and Ultimate Super Spirit Bomb. If not, that is fine as well I just figured I would ask before I do anything.
I don't see why not

Reactions: Alexa