"Xciting, Xtreme, Xplosive" Triple X Pro Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Denny Crane

Reaction score
A WRESTLING REVOLUTION

After Wrestlemania 25, Shawn Michaels decided to take an extended sabbatical from the wrestling world. As months went by, "The Showstopper" contemplated his future and the legacy he would leave after his retirement. Sitting at his home, Michaels watched the unexpected departures of such WWE talent as Umaga, JBL, Mr. Kennedy and even RAW GM, Vickie Guerrero, these moves upset many wrestlers backstage, especially the treatment Vickie Guerrero endured. Michaels decided he was going to risk it all. He knew that he had nothing else to prove inside the wrestling ring but something had to be done over the mistreatment of pro wrestlers by management.

He soon started making phone calls to WWE talent and found another ally in Adam Copeland (aka Edge). Copeland, who recently blew out his Achilles tendon, found himself in a state many wrestlers had faced throughout history, being injured without company-funded health insurance. When Michaels brought up the issue of forming a "pro wrestling workers union", Copeland climbed aboard and starting calling wrestlers on the WWE roster.

Michaels knew this move was dangerous because if Vince McMahon found out, it would be the end of his career and the careers of whoever decided to go along with him but he also knew he had to get other wrestlers from other promotions aboard to make a true union work. He knew he had to get someone aboard at TNA and that man would be his long-time friend, Kevin Nash.

Nash, at first, thought the idea was insane but quickly changed his mind as he examined his many medical bills from his past and thought of how much money he would have today if he could have had insurance at those times. But Nash was worried that he didn't have enough pull inside the TNA locker room to pull out this type of manuever but that would soon change.

Nash found the superstar ally he needed in Kurt Angle. Angle found himself at odds with minority-owner of TNA and founder, Jeff Jarrett over his realtionship with Angle's ex-wife, Karen Angle. When Nash approached Angle with the idea, Angle loved it as it was not only a great idea for many struggling wrestlers but a token of revenge towards Jarrett himself.

Michaels then called on his former student, Bryan Danielson, to get the wrestlers from Ring of Honor aboard on the cause. After Danielson agreed to the idea also, the five had a secret meeting at Michael's San Antonio home to discuss their big move.

WWE RAW was live from Washington DC, with millions of viewers tuning in to see NBA superstar, Shaquille O'neal, appear as guest celebrity host but they would never guess what they would tune into next. Instead of watching a top-notch wrestling program, they watched the first ever WWE strike as top stars like Chris Jericho, The Big Show and Mark Henry broke kayfabe and instead turned their promos until an attack on Vince McMahon and his treatment of his superstars. Soon Vince appeared in the ring and announced that anybody that didn't perform as expected would be fired from the WWE. Throughout the night, segments were destroyed as wrestlers walked out in the middle of matches and promos as the strike was on.

TNA Impact, WWE Superstars, ECW, ROH and Smackdown broadcasts followed the same steps as talent includingc champions Jeff Hardy and Christian Cage, staged a walk-out and was instantly on-air fired by the promoters. A historic emergency meeting was held as Vince McMahon, Dixie Carter and Cary Silkin all met at WWE headquarters in Samford to plan out a stratgety towards the strike. They decided to suspend indefintely the wrestlers that boycotted their television programs the previous week. The wrestlers will be forced to fufill their time left on their contracts, sitting at home unpaid. They made the announcement to the media through their resepective websites, stating that their promotions will not be dictated by a few disgruntled workers.

This plan was met by much backlash from the media, who took the side of the suspended wrestlers and started printing many of the horror stories of past wrestlers. Michaels and the others had the backing of the people and soon all wrestling television ratings plummeted. Michaels sensing the moment called up former Minnesota Governor and WWE star, Jesse Ventura, too see if he can get involved. Ventura, who tried to do a similar thing in the early 80's, made it his crusade and finally got a case between the two sides in front of an impartial arbirtrator.

After hearing the cases of both sides, Michaels and the others wanting out of their contracts and better working conditions for all wrestlers and McMahon and the other owners wanting them to fufill their contracts and to keep the wrestlers's status the way its always been, the arbirtrator ruled in favor of Michaels and the boycotted wrestlers. They were granted their releases, with the right to bring their creative ideas with them and McMahon and the others were ruled to set up certain benefits for their superstars but they were well below most companies standards. Michaels and the others claimed victory nonetheless but now found themselve with no place to perform as they burned bridges everywhere.

Versus, or OLN in Canada,was a struggling sports network, who was desperately trying to find themselves an indenity in the sea of cable networks, after pitiching the idea to parent company, Comcast, they decided a fresh wrestling promotion could be the solution. They offered a deal to Shawn Michaels to start up his own promotion and to put on a 2 hour weekly television show to air on Wednesday Nights.

Armed with a television deal, Michaels started calling the out of work stars. They jumped at the chance to not only to do what they love in front of million of fans but also to give competition to their respective former promotions. After a creative meeting with the top stars (Jericho, Nash, Mick Foley, Edge, Angle and Michaels) it was decided that they would target a more adult audience, promoting more sexier, controversial and edgier storylines, something the WWE gave up on.. Realizing the advantage this would give them, the Born-Again Christian, Shawn Michaels promised he would do what was possible for his character to get the promotion off and running. The group realizing the sacrifice some wrestlers made fro the cause named Jeff Hardy the World Champion (for giving up his WWE World Title), Hernandez the United States Champion (for giving up his TNA World Title Shot), Austin Aries, the Lightweight Champion (for giving up the ROH World Title) and Chris Jericho and Chrisitan Cage, the World Tag Team Champs (for giving up the WWE Unified Tag Titles and the ECW Title respectively), Coming up with the slogan "Xciting, Xtreme, Xplosive" Triple X Pro Wrestling was born.

January 1st, 2010, at 12:01 a.m. was announced as the time that Triple X Pro Wrestling will be making it's world wide debut, naming their television show "No Fear" after their main corporate sponsor.

Triple X Pro Wrestling

Behind The Scenes

thShawn_Michaels11.jpg

Owner-Shawn Michaels

Creative Team-

thShawn_Michaels11.jpg

Shawn Michaels

thChris_Jericho34.jpg

Chris Jericho

thEdge8.jpg

Edge

thKevin_Nash20.jpg

Kevin Nash

thKurt_Angle3.jpg

Kurt Angle

thMick_Foley14.jpg

Mick Foley

Backstage Agents

thScott_Hall.jpg

Scott Hall

thLance_Storm8.jpg

Lance Storm

thMarty_Jannetty3.jpg

Marty Janetty

On-Air Talent

thJBL2.jpg

President-John Bradshaw Layfield

thVickie_Guerrero4-2.jpg

Vice President-Vickie Guerrero

thBig_Show5.jpg

Head of Security-The Big Show

thMarshall_Gambino2.jpg

Play by Play Commentator-RC Jones

thKevin_Nash20.jpg

Color Commentator-Kevin Nash

thCarlos_Cabrera.jpg
thChavo_Guerrero9.jpg

Spanish Announce Team- Carlos Cabrera & Chavo Guerrero Jr

thTorrie_Wilson.jpg
thStacy_Keibler32.jpg

Backstage Interviewers-Torrie Wilson & Stacy Keibler

thMick_Foley14.jpg

Talk Show Host-Mick Foley

thJeremy_Borash6.jpg

Ring Announcer-Jeremy Borash

Referees-

thNick_Patrick2.jpg

Nick Patrick

thRudy_Charles.jpg

Rudy Charles

thG_Boy_Shane4.jpg

Shane Sewell

Roster

thJeff_Hardy40.jpg

Jeff Hardy (World Champion)

thHernandez13.jpg

"Hot Stuff" Hernandez (United States Champion)

AustinAries.jpg

Austin Aries (Lightweight Champion)

thChris_Jericho34.jpg
thChristian9.jpg

Chris Jericho & Christian Cage (World Tag Team Champions)

thShawn_Michaels15.jpg

"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels

thKurt_Angle3.jpg

Kurt Angle

thEdge8.jpg

"The Rated-R-Superstar" Edge (injured)

thCM_Punk29.jpg

"Straight-Edge" CM Punk

thRob_Van_Dam4.jpg

Rob Van Dam

thSamoa_Joe.jpg

Samoa Joe

thMark_Henry6.jpg

Mark Henry

thSantino_Marella3.jpg

Santino

thMike_Mizanin2.jpg

"The Miz" Mike Mizanin

thPetey_Williams2.jpg

Petey Williams

thR-Truth4.jpg

Ron Killings

thEzekiel_Jackson.jpg

Ezekiel Jackson

thKen_Kennedy3.jpg

Kennedy

thWilliam_Regal20.jpg

William Regal

thJames_Storm11.jpg

"The Tennessee Cowboy" James Storm

AlexShelley.jpg

Alex Shelley

thMatt_Sydal2.jpg

Evan "Air" Bourne

thTJ_Wilson7.jpg

Tyson Kidd

thJimmy_Jacobs5.jpg

Jimmy Jacobs

thBryan_Danielson10.jpg

"The American Dragon" Bryan Danielson

Tag Teams

thJohn_Morrison4.jpg
thKazarian11.jpg

John Morrison & Frank Kazarian-"The Beautiful People"

thZack_Ryder5.jpg
thDolph_Ziggler.jpg

Zach Ryder & Dolph Ziggler-"The A-List"

thChris_Daniels3.jpg
thTyler_Black7.jpg

Christopher Daniels & Tyler Black-"The Chosen"

Managers

thLarry_Sweeney5.jpg
thMatt_Morgan10.jpg

Larry Sweeney & Matt Morgan- (The A-List-The Miz, Austin Aries, Zach Ryder and Dolph Ziggler)

thMaryse_Ouellet24.jpg

Maryse-(Edge, Christian, and Chris Jericho)

AngelinaLove.jpg
thTalia_Madison30.jpg

Angelina Love & Velvet Sky (John Morrison and Frank Kazarian)

thMelina24.jpg

Melina Perez ("Hot Stuff" Hernandez)

thLayla_El2.jpg

Layla (Mark Henry)

thLacey_Von_Erich10.jpg

Lacey Von Erich (Alex Shelley)

thNatalya_Neidhart49.jpg

Natayla (Tyson Kidd)

thRaven19.jpg

Raven (Jimmy Jacobs, Christopher Daniels & Tyler Black)

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
This is very realistic and believable background and I think this BTB is going to be a major player. You have a creative dream team and your on air talent is very interesting. I see your brothers fingerprints all over this but I think you can carry this very well. I look forward to your show and you can definitely expect a review from me! Not that you need it but good luck!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Looks great, the backstory was very well done and I really believed it could happen. The way it was written was very good and it seemed to flow well. I liked the way you did it and the name sounds actually good but I don't reckon it fits the backstory. The roster is good, the way this is set out looks interesting and good luck.

Evil Austin

Very believable backstory + Very realistic roster + Great superstars and teams to work with + Having a great layout with pictures for everything even referees = Big win and a great opening to this BTB.

Good luck, seriously dude keep this going and this may just be the "One" for you.

Denny Crane

Reaction score
m_0205c2c868b21e8a5b0b86f47d66a067.jpg

"PRESENTS"
6jlx7t.gif

LIVE FROM LAS VEGAS, NEVADA on 1/1/10

(We are live from the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas as the clock hits midnight on the East Coast and the "No Fear" logo appears on television sets nationwide, who have turned on to watch the debut episode of the anticipated new promotion.)

(The camera circles the arena as the arena is filled with a pay per view like atmosphere. Fans have the favorite Shaw Michaels, Jeff Hardy and Edge gear on as we see signs like "JOE IS GONNA KILL YOU",
"WWE SUCKS" and the always popular "JOHN 3:16". Finally the camera sets up the XXX announce team of newcomer RC Jones and "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash, who looks like he has already done some New Year's partying.)

RC JONES: "This is it, the wait is over and Triple X wrestling is finally on the air. I'm happy to be here with you on this historic wrestling night. My name is RC Jones and I'm sitting here with a TRUE wrestling legend and one of the most controversial stars in history, the original "BIG SEXY" KEVIN NASH."

NASH: "Thank you for the ringing endorsement but people know who I am and they know what they are going to get with me on the Mic. But people are probably wondering who the hell you are and I'll tell them. RC, here is one of my good buddies and goes back with us from the Kliq days but no one has had the guts to put him on television till now. We're not going to be your typical announce team, we are gonna call as we see it if you like it or not."

RC JONES: "Thank you, Kev. It's great to be finally on television and I promise to all the fans, that we will go down as one of the most entertaining announcing duos ever."

(Right then music hits as a familiar face appears on the ramp)

"EXCUSE ME!!!"

(The heat is deafening as everybody in the arena now sees, Vickie Guerrero on the ramp and walking down to the ring)

"EXCUSE ME!"

(She shouts again as the crowd heat gets louder as she walks up the steps and enters the ring)

"EXCUSE ME"

(The crowd starts chanting "VICKIE SUCKS" as she looks visibly upset as she tries to talk)

VICKIE: "WILL YOU PEOPLE PLEASE SHUT UP, I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!!!

(She waits impatiently till finally the crowd tones down)

VICKIE: My name is Vickie Guerrero and I am proud to say that I am the VICE PRESIDENT OF TRIPLE X WRESTLING."

(The crowd gets louder again with that announcement)

VICKIE: "I'm out here tonight to introduce to everybody my BOSS, THE PRESIDENT OF TRIPLE X WRESTLING....MR, JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD OR BETTER KNOWN AS J......B.....L....!

(The crowd is loud again as Vickie claps in the ring as JBL"s signature white limo pulls out onto the arena floor. The driver gets out and opens the door as JBL steps out in a suit and a cowboy hat, the driver then goes to the other side of the arena and out steps the World's Largest Athlete, The Big Show, who is also wearing a tailor-made suit. The two make their way to the ring)

RC JONES: "Our boss sure knows how to make an entrance, but I don't know how safe it is to have the limo indoors. I don't want our fans to get sick from carbon monoxide positioning, I'm going to have to call the EPA about this.

NASH: "I'm more worried about what Vickie Guerrero. Look at her, she is violation on many different levels. I'm going to need another drink if I'm looking at that too much tonight."

(Nash calls over a beer vendor as they exchange cash for a beer. RC Jones shakes his head as Nash takes a drink and smiles for the camera. We go to the ring where JBL has the mic)

JBL: "Thank you Vickie for that respectful introduction."

(The crowd boos as Vickie blushes and JBL kisses her hand like a gentleman. She smiles at her boss then scowls at a group of fans at ringside, who have started making pig calls to her)

JBL: "For all you idiots out there that don't know who I am....my name is JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD and I am a WRESTLING GOD."

(The heat now turns toward JBL as he looks smug as ever)

JBL: "When this promotion came to be, they knew that only one man has the talent, the vision and the business savvy to take on the WWE and Vince McMahon and they knew that man could only be me."

(The crowd boos more as JBL gives them a gin)

JBL: "I've been very successful in the wrestling ring, I've been successful at the announce table and I've been largely successful on Wall Street and now I WILL BE successful as YOUR PRESIDENT."

(The crowd now starts a "JBL SUCKS" chant)

JBL: "The secret to being successful is surrounding yourself with the right people and here in Triple X Wrestling, I have done that. I went out and hired the GREATEST WWE General Manager of ALL TIME....VICKIE GUERRERO..."

(Another round of heat for Vickie as she blushes for the camera)

JBL:" You people might boo her but face the facts, ratings dropped on every show she has been all after she left. Also I went and hired me a Head of Security that NOBODY has the guts to face...the World's Largest Athlete...THE BIG SHOW."

(Crowd boos Show as now it is apparent why he is in the ring)

JBL: "If anybody has the problem with Vickie or me, Big Show has been paid very well to take care of it."

(Big Show shows his gigantic fist to the camera)

JBL: "From now on my name is going to go down with the greatest Presidents names of all-time. The name John Bradshaw Layfield will be linked with George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Franklin Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan, and John F........."

"KENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEDDDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

(The crowd goes wild as Mr. Kennedy appears on the ramp with mic in hand. The group is the ring isn't too happy with being interrupted)

RC JONES: "What the hell it's Mr. Kennedy. The man who was fired for being too dangerous in the WWE is here in Triple X Wrestling.

NASH: "I'll tell the truth, I find Kennedy as one of the most entertaining superstars around but how stupid is here to interrupt the Triple X President on his first night. He's been fired from one promotion and i guess he is looking to fired again."

(The crowd dies down as Kennedy is ready to talk now)

KENNEDY: "Now everybody look in that ring and tell me if that isn't the most corrupt bunch of people you ever seen."

(Crowd roars)

KENNEDY: "Let's break this down....Vicke Guerrero is the Vice President.....We already know you can sleep with her to get too the top, She did it with Edge and she did it with Show, so if ANYBODY wants to be a star here in TRIPLE X, who know what you have to do.....BUT NO WAY AM I GOING THERE. I rather be unemployed than being her boy toy!!!!

(Nash and RC chuckles)

NASH: "I'm with him on that!"

(Vickie and the others in the ring are trying to get the mic shut off but to no avail. JBL finally responds)

JBL: "Well, you are going to be fired if you keep on talking to my Vice President like that..."

KENNEDY: "Don't worry JBL. I'm getting too you. Aren't you the same man that used to insult her own husband weekly on the air, and then other Latino superstars about their race. Aren't you the same man that bullied everybody in the WWE backstage until you got beat up by little Joey Styles.'

JBL;" I NEVER got beat up by Joey Styles, that was a vicious rumor too disgrace the Layfield name."

KENNEDY: "Don't make me drag this thing out JBL and call out witnesses because there is enough ex-WWE stars backstage that was there."

(The crowd starts chanting "Styles Is Gonna Kill Ya")

JBL: "I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR MOUTH, KENNEDY.!! YOU WANT TO INSULT ME....HOW ABOUT THIS? YOU AND YOUR BIG MOUTH TONIGHT WILL FACE MY HEAD OF SECURITY, THE BIG SHOW IN A BACKSTAGE BRAWL. IF YOU WIN I WON'T FIRE YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TONIGHT."

(Kennedy chuckles)

JBL: "BUT IF YOU LOSE, YOU WILL WORK FOR ME AS PART OF MY SECURITY TEAM...DO WE HAVE A DEAL?"

(Big Show laughs as he looks at it as no problem for him. The crowd chants "KENNEDY....KENNEDY" as he thinks about the challenge)

KENNEDY: "All I have to do is beat the World's Largest Athlete in a No-DQ, Anything Goes, the MOST DANGEROUS match in wrestling.................. A BACKSTAGE BRAWL,,,...............YEAH WHY NOT?"

(Kennedy drops the mic as it bounces of the entrance ramp and walks to the back, JBL, Vickie and Show look confident as they leave)

RC JONES: "WOW! What a match later tonight with Kennedy taking on Show in a Backstage Brawl and if Kennedy loses he has to join up with JBL as part of his security team."

NASH: "Well, Kennedy better being making an appointment with a tailor for a suit because I don't see him defeating Show in that kind of match-up. I've been toe to toe with Big Show many times and it's one of the most difficult matches I had in my career and let's face it Kennedy is no "Big Sexy"

RC JONES: "I'm not counting Kennedy out yet and by the way, why didn't you get me one."

(Jones points at the beer and Nash shrugs his shoulder innocently. They wave the vendor back over as we go to commercial)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(We come back from break and we see a no-name wrestler in the ring as Jeremy Borash introduces him as Michael Shaneto a little reaction from the crowd. "One of a Kind" blares through the p.a. system as the crowd goes wild as the pyros hit and the returning, Rob Van Dam appears on his way to the ring)

RC JONES: " The first match in Triple X history is the return of the one and only, Rob Van Dam."

NASH: "Van Dam looks in great shape, even though he has only wrestled a couple of times in the last few years but he looks to me like he is ready to make a serious run here in Triple X.

RC JONES: "And we couldn't be more excited to have him as he is one of the most entertaining superstars in our business today."

NASH: "He'll be alright as long as he doesn't "burn" himself out this time.....Did you get that BURN himself out?"

RC JONES: "Yeah I got it."

NASH: "I crack myself up."

Rob Van Dam VS Michael Shane

The bell rings as Shane rushes in only to get a spin kick to the gut from RVD. RVD looks like he hasn't left as he follows it up with a series of chops forcing Shane to the corner and following it up with another spin kick to the chest. Shane staggers out of the corner only to catch a dropkick to the kisser sending him down to the mat. Van Dam continues the offense with a leg drop for a near pin. He pulls Shane up and connects with a Northern Lights Suplex with a bridge for another near fall. Shane tries to get in some offense as he catches RVD with a rake to the eyes and slingshots him into the ropes but RVD springboards off the middle rope and catches Shane with a back elbow to the face,. RVD signals to the crowd and comes off the ropes and hits Rolling Thunder. Shane is toast as RVD climbs to the top rope. RVD points to himself as the crowd echoes...R......V......D and he jumps up high and crashes into Shane with the 5 Star Frog Splash and gets the win in his comeback.

Winner-Rob Van Dam by pin-fall

RC JONES: "A big win in his comeback for Rob Van Dam. He looked great in there!"

NASH: "It's not like he was facing some stiff competition. Who the hell is the Michael Shane kid anybody? He most have a relative working in the front office or something."

RC JONES: "It doesn't matter to me who it was, Kev. RVD is the "real deal" no matter who he faces and everybody else on the Triple X roster better take notice."

NASH: "What's wrong with you? You trying to get invited to RVD's after show party or something. He just beat a nobody. Who cares?"

(We go backstage as we get our first look at backstage interview pair of Torrie Wilson and Stacey Keibler as they both look hot and they are with none other then Triple X Tag Team Champions, Chris Jericho and Christian Cage)

STACY: "We are back here with the tag team champions, Christian Cage and Chris Jericho. I don't know if you guys know this but there is has been a couple of guys saying some mean things about you two these past weeks."

TORRIE: "I've heard them too Stacy. They told me that you guys are too old, too ugly, too cocky and really aren't good enough anymore to be the tag team champions. They have promised to not only take the tag team titles from you but they're going to do it soon."

JERICHO: "What the hell are you two talking about? Are you sure they were talking about me and Christian?"

CHRISTIAN: "You must have gotten your information mixed up. Nobody thinks that about us. Who told ya that anyway"

STACY: "Christian, we are journalists and we have to keep our sources confidential."

JERICHO: "That means she' s making it up or she thinks it herself, Christan."

CHRISTIAN: "Yeah, i think you're right.. They're trying to make themselves feel important because they failed outside of wrestling."

JERICHO: "Who in the hell watches "I'm A Celebrity Get Me out Here" and Stacy really capitalized off her "Dancing With Stars" appearance."

(The two laugh between themselves as the women don't look amused)

STACY: "Well, Chris, how many records have Fozzy sold?"

(The girls laugh now as Jericho isn't amused)

TORRIE: "I think "The Beautiful People" were right about you guys"

STACY: "Torrie, shut up."

(Stacy elbows Torrie as she just let the cat of the bag)

JERICHO: "Those are the ones talking trash about me. We've held more titles then the number of times they've gotten laid."

CHRISTIAN: " I mean John Morrison or is it Johnny Nitro and Frank,..I had to dress up like a video game character to get anywhere, Kazarian are going to beat us. Gimmee a break."

JERICHO: "I'm not worried about them, Christian, they're probably catch some kind of STD from those skanks, Angelina Love and Velvet Sky before they EARN the chance to face us. Let's get out of here"

(The tag champs walk off as Stacy glares at Torrie for accidental divulging their "source" and they send it back to the ring)

RC JONES: "The champs seem to have no respect for the young team of "The Beautiful People".

NASH: "I'm sorry.. what did you say...I was thinking of Stacy, Torrie, Angelina Love,Velvet Sky and myself in some lewd situations."

RC JONES: " I can't blame you for that."

NASH: "I think we need a third backstage interviewer and I'm just the man for that job."

RC JONES: "I would have to put myself up for that job too."

NASH: "Like you would have a chance, fat man."

RC JONES: "Hey, I thought we promised no "FAT" jokes. You know I'm sensitive about my weight."

NASH: "I'm sorry, RC. But their is no friends when it comes to women that sexy."

RC JONES: "You know I'm on Nutrisystem ever since that incident with the dancer in Orlando."

NASH: "Calm down, RC, the folks at home don't need anymore details about that."

(The camera cuts to the back as we a shot of "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels arriving to the arena. The crowd gives a roar before we go to commercial)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(We come back from break as "Beautiful People" by Marilyn Manson is heard and John Morrison and Frank Kazarian appear on the entrance ramp flanked by Angelina Love and Velvet Sky. The four makes their way to the ring with a mixed reaction from the crowd. The guys at ringside give a loud catcall to the ladies as they show off their asses on the way through the ropes. The four pose in the ring as they await their opponents)

(The lights go out in the arena as one lonely, spotlight is shined on the entrance ramp as two hooded figures appear on the ramp. The hoods are pulled back to show us "The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels and Tyler Black. Jeremy Borash announces them as "The Chosen" as they make their way to the ring. They look intensely at Morrison and Kazarian across the ring)

The Beautiful People VS The Chosen

Daniels and Morrison start off the match as they tie up in the middle of the ring. Daniels quickly catches Morrison in a headlock but Morrison breaks it suddenly and whips Daniels in the ropes. Daniels nails Morrison with a shoulder block, sending him to the canvas. Morrison quickly gets to his feet only to be caught with an arm drag by Daniels. Morrison shakes his arm and stares at Daniels as they tie up again in the middle of the ring. This time Morrison powers Daniels into his corner and tags in Kaz.

Morrison keeps Daniels tied up as Kaz gets a swift kick in the mid-section. Daniels tries to break away with a few shots but Kaz cuts it short with a rake to the eyes. The referee yells at Kaz, who backs up innocently as the referee continues. With the distraction, Morrison grabs the tag-rope and starts to choke Daniels with it. As the crowd yells, the referee twirls around but Morrison has already quit and turns around like nothing happened. Kaz runs in with a knee to the gut on Daniels and quickly tags in Morrison.

Kaz stays in as he drapes Daniel's neck over the top rope and Morrison leapfrogs Kaz and lands across the back of Daniels. He quickly goes for the pin attempt as they ladies cheer from ringside but Black runs over and breaks it up. The ref yells at Black and walks back over to the corner. This time, Angelina Love reaches in the ring and starts scratching at the eyes of Daniels. Christopher yells out in pain but once again it's over by the time the ref turns around.

Morrison snap mares Daniels over and applies a chin lock. He grinds away at Daniels as Black tries to the crowd behind Daniels with the infamous clapping technique. After about a minute, Daniels starts to struggle to get to his feet and connects with an elbow to the gut, he hits another and Morrison is hurt but holding on. Quickly Velvet Sky jumps on the apron and the ref runs over to get her down, Kaz jumps in the ring and side slams Daniels back down as Morrison exits. The ref yells at them about a tag but they assure the ref they did as the crowd boos.

Kaz hits a classic suplex, holding Daniels vertical for a good period time before crashing him down to the mat. He goes for the cover but Daniels gets his shoulder up in time. He then follows the lead of Morrison and applies a chin lock. Once again the crowd starts clapping and slowly Daniels get to his feet. He elbows once, he elbows twice and once again the girls jump up but this time Daniels surprisingly drops down into a jawbreaker maneuver. Kaz is hurt as his jaw crashes into the head of Daniels and he falls to the mat. The crowd is roaring as Daniels crawls to his corner for the tag. Instead of trying to stop, Daniels, Kaz tires to get to his corner too.

Kaz gets the tag first and Morrison rushes in for a last ditch effort to stop Daniels but it's too late as he does get to Black for the tag. Black, leaps over the top as Morrison tries to back peddle away but Black smashes him with a couple of punches and whips him to the ropes. He hip tosses Morrison high in the air and connects with a dropkick sending him over the top. Black is on fire as he runs over with a leaping forearm shot to Kaz on the apron. Kaz falls off and takes out Angelina Love on the outside.

The crowd is going wild as Black celebrates in the ring. Velvet Sky checks on her friend on the outside and finally get both men up. Morrison and Kaz talk a bit on the outside as the ref has for some reason just started to count. They talk over strategy when all of a sudden, they are attacked.

Christan Cage and Chris Jericho jumps over the guardrail and came through the crowd. They catch the "Beautiful People" from behind with running axehandles to the back. Jericho sends Morrison head first into the steel steps while Cage sends Kaz over the Spanish announce table unto Spanish announcer Chavo Guerrero Jr's lap.

The referee calls for the bell and declares the "Beautiful People" the winner by DQ. "The Chosen" isn't happy as they argue with the ref, who points at the chaos outside the ring. They are in disbelief as they plead their case. Then all of a sudden they are attacked from behind by Dolph Ziggler and Zach Ryder.

Winner by Disqualification--The Beautiful People

(All hell has broken loose as their are beat downs everywhere until Big Show's music hits as the Triple X Head of Security shows up the ramp. Cage, Jericho, Ryder and Ziggler all vacate the area through the crowd. Show starts down the ramp to make sure it's over when Kennedy runs off from behind with a steel chair and connects to Show's back. Show goes down as we go to commercial)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(We are show footage of the attacks that just happened and Big Show trying to shake off the chair attack.We come back to the announce table)

RC JONES: "Things got out of control a few minutes ago here in Vegas. As not only the World Tag Team champions got involved with the match up but also Zach Ryder & Dolph Ziggler, then Big Show came out only to catch a chair show by his opponent later, Mr. Kennedy."

NASH: "What the hell was Kennedy's problem? Big Show is Head of Security and he was just doing his job coming out here and trying to restore some order but he gets walloped in the back of the head instead. C'mon."

RC JONES: "I definitely think lines is being drawn here toinght.......Wait we are going to the back something is going on"

(We cut to the back as we Stacy alone this time, in a back hallway)

STACY (whispering) "I'm backstage here and i just saw Triple X Vice President Vickie Guerrero possibly making some kind of deal. Let's take a look."

(The cameraman peers around the corner and we see VP Guerrero talking to Ron "The Truth" Killings and Ezekiel Jackson. She gives them both an envelope and they shake hands. Vickie walks away as they look in the envelope seemingly pleased with its contents)

(We go back to the ring)

RC JONES: "What do you think that is all about? Is she paying them to do something?"

NASH: "Why are you thinking so negative? It's probably an invitation to the post show party, RC. I got mine."

RC JONES: "What are you talking about post show party...nobody has invited me."

NASH: "Oooops!"

("We're Not Going To Take It" by Twisted Sister fills the arena and Mick Foley appears on the ramp. He is in his trademark flannel and with his barber wire baseball bat and heading to the ring.)

RC JONES: "Up next, it's the debut of Mick Foley's talk show "Mickey's Clubhouse" with his special guest, "The Rated-R Superstar" Edge."

NASH: "Who gave this idiot, his own talk show, I need another beer."

(Nash signals two beers to his new best friend, the beer vendor, as he comes back over as we go to commercial)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(When we come back from the break, we see that the ring has been transformed into a set with various weapons dispersed around the ring, an old beat-up couch and a tore up recliner where Mick Foley is sitting with mic in had. Edge is also already in the ring, looking disgusted at his new surroundings. He is wearing an air cast on his foot as he is still recovering from the torn Achilles tendon. His new main squeeze, Maryse has accompanied and she joins him with the not-so thrilled look on her face about being a guest)

FOLEY: "First off, I have to say it's great to be back in "SIN CITY" LAS VEGAS, NEVADA!!!"

(Foley gives the thumbs up sign and the crowd goes wild to his usual cheap audience plug)

FOLEY: "I'm excited to be here in Triple X Wrestling and the opportunity to host my OWN talk show "Mickey's Clubhouse. This is going to be a show where things happen and answers are found."

(Crowd pops for Foley again)

FOLEY: "And I couldn't have gotten a bigger name in the world of wrestling then my first guest, The RATED R SUPERSTAR, EDGE."

(Crowd boos for Edge)

FOLEY: "Edge, I see there that you are still recovering from that Achilles injury, so when......."

(Maryse holds up her hand in the face of Foley cutting him off and slowly takes the mic from his hand)

MARYSE: "Nobody is tuning in too watch you talk. Let the real "star" talk."

(The crowd boos as she hands the mic to Edge)

EDGE: "Yeah, Foley everybody is here to find out one thing and I'm going to tell them. They all want to know when is The Rated R Superstar going to be able to grace a Triple X ring and beat down the Triple X World Champion, Jeff Hardy."

(The crowd starts a "HARDY" chant)

EDGE: "I don't want to tell you exactly when it's going to happen but it will be in typical "Rated-R" fashion."

(Edge laughs and kisses Maryse as Foley grabs back the mic)

FOLEY: "So we are looking at Edge's big comeback being a sneak attack like his MITB cash-ins or are you going to go and schmooze your ex-wife and get some secret title shot and come down and takes the scraps after a vicious title match like you have done before. Why don't you for one time in your life just say you're coming back at a time and meet someone man to man like Rob Van Dam did earlier tonight."

(Edge is annoyed as Foley continues)

FOLEY: "Now that I'm thinking about your whole career it is littered with acts of a coward. The great Ric Flair is known as "The Dirtiest Player in the Game" but you put him to shame with some of the actions you have done over the past few years. And now to think of it, I'm remembering something you did on my last television appearance in the WWE."

(A smile comes across the face of Foley as he pick ups a barbered wire baseball bat)

FOLEY: " I remember the brutal beating you gave me on that Smackdown show, knowing that I was leaving and going to TNA and that I would never have a chance for revenge."

(Foley walks toward Edge with the bat as Edge tries to backpedal but with the cast on his foot, he knows he is unable to get away. He pulls Maryse in between him and Foley)

FOLEY: "What Edge, you don't think I'm crazy enough to hit a woman with this thing. Have you really paid attention to the things I have done in my career?"

(Foley sadistically smiles as a worried look comes across the face of Maryse. Foley laughs but gets caught by a smack across the face as Maryse tries to act tough)

FOLEY: "YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!!!"

(OHHHHHH SHAWN!!!! blares across the pa system as the "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels appears on the ramp to the roar of the crowd.)

NASH: "Finally somebody that is entertaining. This was BORING!!!"

RC JONES: "What are you talking about Kev, was Foley actually going to hit Maryse.?"

NASH: "I would hit Maryse but not with a baseball bat, if you know what I mean."

(Foley steps back and looks as Michaels inexplainable makes his way to the ring. Michaels enters the ring and throws his ugly cowboy hat into the crowd. He walks over to Foley and asks for the mic and Foley hands it to him.)

HBK: "Now Mick, I didn't come out here to save Maryse or Edge."

(The crowd pops)

HBK:" I was back there listening to you talk about Edge and his career and realized you were right. Edge has done everything the wrong way but yet has been awarded."

(HBK turns to Edge as Foley shakes his head in agreement)

HBK: "While I've been stealing the shows with matches with Flair and the Undertaker the past few years, Edge has been sneaking around winning World Titles that rightfully should have been probably my chances at them."

(The crowd roars in agreement)

HBK: "So I want to see if Edge is really a man or a coward because I want to challenge Edge to a match whenever his comeback takes place and the winner of that match will get the right to face Jeff Hardy for the Triple X World Title."

(The crowd against get loud as they chant "HBK....HBK....HBK....")

HBK: "So what do you say Edge, are you ready to step up and face the man that you so desperately try to be or our you going to keep on taking the easy route."

(HBK chucks the mic and hits Edge in the chest. Maryse picks up the mic and hands it to Edge, who now seems livid about the comments targeted toward him)

EDGE: "The two of you think that I'm nothing. That I get by on flukes and opportunities. I've got news for you. It wasn't nothing but PURE TALENT that steals the shows in TLC matches, that took Undertaker farther then anybody else in his career and finally who is able to keep women like Maryse here, SATISFIED. So HBK, I have no problem facing you when the doctor clears me,,,,Frankly I'm looking forward to it. Then after i beat you, I will defeat Jeff Hardy for the 100th time in career and become World Champion."

(Adrenaline has took in over Edge as he now walks over without a limp and gets in the face of Michaels. Foley looks extremely happy with the happenings of his first show. The crowd is buzzing as the two get closer and the crowd is eagerly waiting for them to come to blows when "Gold Medal" hits and Kurt Angle appears on the stage)

ANGLE: "I would like to know, who died and made the two of you the bosses. In case the two of you have forgotten who I am. I am the Olympic Gold Medalist and 13-time World Champion, Kurt Angle and if anybody is getting a shot at Jeff Hardy it's gonna be me."

(The crowd boos as now Michaels and Edge turn their attention to Angle)

ANGLE:" So I say Michaels, you need to stop worrying about the crippled in that ring and worry about me because I've already went to Triple X President JBL's office and got a match with you tonight."

(The crowd roars with the announcement of the main event)

ANGLE: "And the winner of the match later tonight will get a title shot against Jeff Hardy right here on "No Fear" in two weeks. Then after I cripple you tonight, Shawn, you and Edge can have a Special Olympics match while I defend my World Title."

(Angle laughs as Michaels stares down at him from the ring as we go to the back. The picture changes as we see know the staring Michaels on a television monitor and the camera pulls out as we see CM Punk and Samoa Joe watching it.)

CM PUNK: "What is going on?"

SAMOA JOE: "Looks like different place but the same story. The typical stars getting the shots while the real wrestlers are left out."

CM PUNK: "Well this isn't happening here?"

SAMOA JOE: "YOU GOT THAT RIGHT:!!"

(Joe shoves the monitor of the stand as it breaks in to many pieces. Punk and Joe quickly leaves the area as they are furious with the title scene announcements. We go back to ringside.)

RC JONES: "What a show we still have to come as two of the biggest stars in our business, Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels will be facing off tonight with a World Title shot on the line."

NASH: " We promised the fans and exciting show and we aren't disappointing. I'm just glad nothing happened to the beautiful Maryse. For a second there, I thought I was gonna have to come to her rescue if Foley got any closer with the bat."

RC JONES: "I think she needs to find her a real man, Kev."

NASH: "And I am that man."

RC JONES: "But it doesn't look like everybody is excited about the match after the reaction we saw from CM Punk and Samoa Joe."

NASH: "That's just two young punks, upset that they are getting passed over. This is wrestling, if you want to make a name for yourself, you have to do something big. Something so big that nobody can look over you anymore. MAKE A STATEMENT!! I'm sick of hearing constant whining from these young guys."

(Jones grabs his headset to get a better listen)

RC JONES: "Well it seems that Backstage Brawl has started without us...Let's get to the action."

(We quickly go to the back as we see Big Show throwing Kennedy into the wall. Kennedy falls into a pile of trash bags as Show shoves spectators out of the way to continue his assault)

Backstage Brawl Big Show VS Mr. Kennedy

Kennedy gasps for breath as Show stands over him and finally pulls him by palming his head. Show pulls him back and slaps him across the face. The sound echoes throughout the back as Kennedy falls back down. Show picks him up again and performs another slap as we see welts already forming across Kennedy's trash. Show goes to pick him up a third time but Kennedy sprays something in Show's eyes. The giant staggers back as we see some sort of aerosol can in Kennedy's hand, that he must have found in a bag of trash. Kennedy quickly grabs a broom from nearby and breaks it across Show's head. A trickle of blood starts down Show's face as the stick sliced his head open. Show staggers around as Kennedy waits for him to fall but Show regains his balance. Kennedy quickly looks around for another weapon.

Kennedy yells at a nearby worker to get up and takes the steel chair he was using. He goes to swing at Show but he gets his huge arm up and blocks most of the blow. He grabs Kennedy and hits a devastating head butt that sends Kennedy reeling across the room. Show follows it up with a spear that take them both through a fire exit door and to the parking lot.

Show doesn't go for the pin as the ref follows them out and instead picks Kennedy back up and hits a
right hand in the stomach. Kennedy goes to his knees in pain but comes up with a thumb to the eye to bye some time. He staggers away from Show, who after a few seconds is back in pursuit.

Show finds Kennedy leaning against the bed of a pickup truck and moves in for the kill but gets caught with some kind of pipe that was in the back. Show staggers back as Kennedy jumps up on the truck bed and hits a flying forearm that finally sends Show down to the ground. Hitting his head on the pavement, Kennedy thinks that might be enough as he goes for the pin.

Before he goes for the pin, out of nowhere he is jumped by Ron Killings and Ezekiel Jackson. The pay off from Vickie Guerrero now becomes clear as it was an insurance policy for the defeat of Kennedy. Kennedy is out of it as Killings viciously stomps at him, his head bouncing between the heel of the boot and the pavement. Ezekiel finally finishes him off with a power bomb on the pavement.

The two help the groggy,Show to his feet, who then calmly goes over to the lifeless body of Kennedy and places a boot across his chest. The cocky cover gets the result as the referee counts to three.
Winner of the match by pin fall-The Big Show
(As Kennedy rolls on the ground from pain, JBL and Vickie appears laughing over his body. JBL stands over Kennedy)

JBL: "See ya at work tomorrow,....6 AM SHARP....DON'T BE LATE!!!!

(They all walk away leaving Kennedy alone, broken and beaten on the pavement as we go to commercial)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(We come back from break and we see JBL, Show and Vickie in the back hallway still feeling good from their victory over Kennedy,when a bearded man walks up to them)

MAN: "Excuse me...Mr. Layfield."

(Big Show quickly gets in front of Layfield for protection but Layfield waves him off)

JBL: "Don't worry, Show. What can I do for you, you just caught me in a great mood."

MAN: "Well my name is Petey Williams, you might have seen me wrestle in TNA and I was wondering if you could give me a job."

JBL: "A JOB...YOU WANT A JOB HERE.....TO WRESTLE..?"

(JBL laughs as Big Show and Vickie joins in, Petey doesn't look amused)

JBL: "Listen here, this is TRIPLE X WRESTLING...THE BEST DAMN WRESTLING COMPANY IN THE WORLD and truthfully we aren't looking into MIDGET wrestling at this time."

(Big Show mocks Petey's height as the three leave the area, then we here a voice)

VOICE: "Petey Williams, don't let them get to you."

(Petey turns around as we see Raven come from around the corner)

RAVEN: "They used to laugh at me like that but they don't anymore. NOW THEY FEAR ME."

PETEY:"That's nice for you but what does that have to do with me?"

RAVEN: "It has EVERYTHING to do with you...Come with me, Petey. What do you have to LOSE?"

(Petey rubs his new scruffy beard and decides Raven is right and follows him down the hall)

(We go back to the ring)

RC JONES: " I didn't know Raven was here...That guy gives me the creeps."

NASH: "Who was he talking about being scared of him? It better not be me. I'll pull those extensions right out of his skull if he is mouthing me."

RC JONES: "Calm down, Kev. Have another beer."

(Jones waves the vendor back)

NASH: "Thanks amigo. We should buy a beer for Kennedy and have it sent back for him after what the beating he just took."

RC JONES: "I don't know what hurts worse the beating or knowing that he has to WORK now for JBL as part of his security team."

NASH:,"On the bright side, I've heard that JBL has one hell of a benefits package."

(Borash is now in the ring as he announces the next match. The Miz comes out first to a mixed reaction, he is accompanied by a man, who is announced as Larry Sweeney. The two make their way finally to the ring and Sweeney points too his client as The Miz poses for the crowd. Santino is announced as his opponent and the crowd surprisingly gives him a good ovation. Santino blows kisses to the crowd on his way and gets in the ring)

RC JONES: "Well I have to say these are two of the most entertaining stars in our business."

NASH (interrupts)" But neither have a mic in their hand, so they are going to have to show that they can do more then just run their mouth."

Santino VS The Miz

The bell rings as Miz gets some last minute directions from Sweeney. As Miz continues the talk, Santino runs up quickly and rolls him up for the quick pin.
Winner by pin fall----Santino

(Santino quickly rolls out of the ring and plays the air trombone on the outside as the crowd laughs at Miz and cheers for Santino. Miz throws a tantrum in the ring as Sweeney tries to calm him down)

RC JONES: "That was a quick one."

NASH: "Isn't that what your girlfriend told ya last night?"

RC JONES: "Very funny, Kevin. But I don't think Miz is taking anything amusing."

NASH: "Like I said before the match, it wasn't time to run your mouth and Miz wouldn't shut up and it cost him the match. GREAT JOB TO SANTINO!!!"

(We go to commercial after one more shot of Santino celebrating and Miz in shock)

-------------------------------------------------------------

(We come back from commercial to the outside as we see Edge and Maryse loading their bags in a trunk of a limo, when we see Christian and Jericho appear)

JERICHO: "What's gonna on, you are going to leave without saying HELLO?

CHRISTIAN: " Yeah man, you couldn't stop in and just say HEY GUYS?

(Edge shuts the trunk and turns around)

EDGE: "It's not like that. I'm just embarrassed."

CHRISTIAN: "EMBARASSED...ABOUT WHAT? We have been friend for years, there is nothing to be embarrassed about with US?

(Edge hangs his head and looks at his air cast)

EDGE: "DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED EARLIER TONIGHT? HUH?"

(Jericho and Cage back up as Edge is losing it)

EDGE: "I had SHAWN MICHAELS AND MICK FOLEY INSULT ME, THREATEN MY GIRL AND I'M NOT ABLE TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT BECAUSE OF THIS INJURY!!!"

(Edge backs up to the car as Maryse rubs his back trying to calm him down)

JERICHO: "Don't worry, Edge. This is VEGAS BABY, we know what will cheer you up."

CHRISTIAN: "Let's go WILD, four wild and crazy Canadians unleashed on Sin City on New Year's Eve. THIS TOWN WILL NEVER BE THE SAME."

JERICHO: "Then next week, it will be time to take care of business because the four of us will RULE this company."

(They all shake their heads in agreement and get in the limo as we go back to the ring)

RC JONES: "I can't believe it, does that mean the three of those are teaming up here in Triple X."

NASH: "I can't believe they didn't invite me to come along. He must have heard my comments about Maryse earlier."

RC JONES: " I don't think you are going to have a hard time finding a party after the show."

NASH: " Why do you think I still have Scott Hall in my Fav Five?"

(Nash calls back over the beer vendor and he walks over but this time he is cut off by The Tennessee Cowboy" James Storm. Storm grabs a beer first and chugs it to the cheers of the crowd. He downs another and Nash gets up. The crowd is awaiting a confrontation but Storm picks up two more and hands one to Nash, the two toasts the New Year's and down the beers as we go to Borash in the ring)

(Borash announces that the next match will be a for the Triple X Lightweight Championship and it will be a Six-Pack Challenge)

RC JONES: "The Lightweight Title is on the line next, this is one thing JBL promised to me that Triple X wrestling will have at least one title match a show. That is one move by our President that I can agree with."

NASH: "I have to say that James Storm is one hell of a nice guy. Did you see him come out and buy me a beer? Not only that but he invited me to go too the strip club with him later. That is how you go far in this business."

RC JONES: "That's good to hear but let's go to the match as the wrestlers are coming to the ring."

(Evan Bourne, Bryan Danielson, Tyson Kidd and Jimmy Jacobs are already in the ring as "1967" hits and Alex Shelley comes down the ring to a good reaction from the crowd, he enters the ring as the five men wait for the champion. "Personal Jesus" by Marilyn Manson blares as the Triple X Lightweight Champion, Austin Aries appears with the man introduced earlier as Larry Sweeney by his side. The two walk down to a chorus of boos. Sweeney takes the robe off of Aries who climbs in the ring. All the men stare each other down as referee Shane Sewell shows the title to the crowd.)

Triple X Lightweight Title 6-Pack Challenge

Austin Aries VS Alex Shelley VS Bryan Danielson VS Tyson Kidd VS Jimmy Jacobs VS Evan Bourne

The bell rings as the men wait for someone to make the first move. Finally Danielson strikes first as he runs over and catches Kidd with a high knee as Kidd was looking the other way. Danielson pummels Kidd in the corner with repeated elbow shots as ever body is now going at it.

Jacobs charges at Evan Bourne who goes for a kick but Jacobs catches it. Jimmy laughs at the feeble kick attempt only to have Evan hit an enzuiguri to the back of his head. Jacobs is sent through the ropes to the outside. Bourne then looks back and everybody moves out of his way as he comes off the ropes and runs across the other side and over the top rope, hitting Jacobs with a cross body. Both men are sent crashing into the guard rails as the crowd chants "HOLY SHIT....HOLY SHIT..."

Shelley and Aries are tied up in the corner before Shelley gets a quick judo shot to Aries's throat. Aries is stunned for a movement as Shelley drops down and hits a dropkick to Austin's knee. He then goes across the ring to the far corner and runs toward Aries but Sweeney pulls Austin out of the ring just in the nick of time. Shelley is upset but then suddenly reverses his target and flies over the top, crashing down on both Evan Bourne and Jimmy Jacobs on the outside. Jacobs and Bourne is sent back crashing into the guard rail as Shelley lands on his feet. Shelley celebrates with the fans and doesn't see Aries coming around the corner and gets clobbered by a clothesline from the champ. Aries now poses for the fans before returning to the ring.

Danielson is still working Kidd over when Aries comes from behind with an blow to the back of the head. Danielson is stunned as Aries tries to get Kidd back to his senses. Danielson tries to get up but Aries puts him down with a wicked kick to the head. He yells at Kidd who finally walks out of the corner and the two pick up Danielson and hit a double face buster. Kidd is happy and turns around right into a DDT from the champ. Aries quickly goes for the cover on Kidd but Jimmy Jacobs pulls him out of the ring.

Jacobs hits a good uppercut and drives Aries into the ring apron. In the meantime, Evan Bourne has climbed the top rope and comes off and connects "Air Borne" on Bryan Danielson. He goes for the cover but it is broken up by a dive by Tyson Kidd at 2 and a half. Kidd and Bourne exchange blows before Kidd whips him into the ropes, Bourne goes for the reversal with a hurricarana but Kidd steps back and gains his balance and reverses the attempt into a Boston Crab.

Shelley finally gets to his feet on the outside and tries to get in the ring only to get hit by a cane from Aries's manager, Larry Sweeney. He delivers another blow to the mid-section before the ref comes and questions the situation. Sweeney proclaims his innocence.

With the referees distraction, he misses Bourne getting to the ropes as Kidd drags him back to the center. It looks like Bourne is about done but before he can tap out, Jacobs comes off the top with an elbow to Evan, causing Kidd to break the hold. He quickly goes for the cover but a simple kick from the angry Kidd breaks it up. Jacobs isn't happy as he gets to his feet and shoves Tyson. Tyson shoves him back and they are quickly exchanging punches and they tumble in a mess out of the ring. The two are fighting up the ramp as Natalya Neidhardt appears from the back. She gets the two apart for a second but they continue the brawl on the outside.

Aries stalks the injured Bourne but before he can do anything, Danielson catches him with an European uppercut out of nowhere. The crowd is behind Danielson as he connects on a series of chops to about every inch of the champ's body. Danielson quickly floats behind the champ and catches him in a Chicken wing, the two fall to the mat as Danielson struggles and finally gets the Cross face established as well as getting Body Scissors around the champ. The champ is in quick trouble as he is far away from the ropes.

Shelley sees his opportunity as he climbs the top and connects on a missile dropkick to poor Evan Bourne who finally has gotten back to his feet. Shane Sewell sees Shelley going for the pin and leaves Danielson and goes for the count. Danielson is forced to break the hold and gets over to break up the pin at the last moment. Shelley is in disbelief as he looks at the ref, who is signaling two at him.

The crowd is restless as we see Tyson Kidd and Natalya heading back down the ramp and to the ring. The whereabouts of Jimmy Jacobs is a mystery as Kidd returns to the match up. Kidd runs in and hits a double clothes line on the unsuspecting Bryan Danielson and Alex Shelley and goes for the cover on Shelley.

Larry Sweeney on the outside grabs Shane Sewell and pulls the ref out of the ring to break up the count. The two argue as Sewell returns to the ring. Sweeney turns around and catches a shot from Natalya and then she follows it up with a body slam on the manager. The men in the front row is laughing as Sweeney is down.

Danielson staggers to his feet but Kidd sees him and grabs the back of his shorts and deposits him through the ropes to the floor. He then turns his attention to Bourne and does the same. Kidd looks over at Aries in the corner but he is still out trying to shake off the effects of the lengthy Chicken wing hold. Kidd walks over to Shelley, who surprises him with a School Boy pin for a near fall. Kidd comes back and runs right into a boot from Shelley to the face. Shelley locks in and comes up the rope with a serious bull dog. Kidd is down as Shelley celebrates with the crowd.

Kidd staggers to his feet as Shelley picks him up and hits the Shellshock. Shelley goes for the cover but gets caught by a running punt by the champion, Austin Aries. Aries quickly takes over the pin attempt on Kidd and picks up the win.

Winner by pin fall and STILL CHAMPION-AUSTIN ARIES

(Sweeney comes running in the ring like he just won the Super Bowl and picks up Aries in celebration. The other wrestlers are in disbelief that they came up short in this tremendous match up)

RC JONES: "Our first ever championship match and it has to be a candidate for MATCH OF THE YEAR. All six men came and gave it all they got but in the end the champ came out on top."

NASH: "What's up with this Larry Sweeney character, he thinks he is the champion or something. If I was him, I would be embarrassed about getting my ass handed to me by a girl."

RC JONES: "Natalya isn't your normal girl. But Sweeney is excited about being the manager of the Lightweight Champion and you can bet you and Storm might see them out celebrating on your rounds of the clubs tonight, here in Vegas."

NASH: "Looking at them RC, I'm not sure we frequent the same kind of clubs. The two of them look pretty cozy in there."

RC JONES: "I'm not touching that, Kev. I've waited a long time to get on the air and I'm going to last more then one night."

NASH: "This is what they pay me for RC, to speak my mind."

(We get one more shot of Austin Aries and Sweeney celebrating in the ring before we head to commercial)

------------------------------------------------------------------

(We come back from break and we catch Torrie who is backstage with the triumphant, Lightweight Champion, Austin Aries and his manager, Larry Sweeney)

TORRIE: "I have to say that was a great win for you and a great way to get your self noticed on nationwide television."

SWEENEY: "Listen here, baby. Austin Aries is not only the GREATEST Lightweight in the world, he is the GREATEST wrestler in the world period. And I, Larry Sweeney is the GREATEST manager in the world. With our friends, we are planning to make a name for ourselves here in Triple X Wrestling."

TORRIE: "Your friends, what are you talking about.?"

(With those comments, The Miz, Zach Ryder and Dolph Ziggler appear)

RYDER: WOOOO....WOOOO. BABY!!!!"

(He checks out Torrie, who doesn't look interested and then turns her head away from him and sees Dolph Ziggler. Ziggler takes her hand and kisses it)

ZIGGLER: "Hi, there. I'm Dolph Ziggler."

(Torrie doesn't seem bothered by Dolph but Miz steps in front of her and rudely takes the mic)

MIZ: "And I'm the MIZ AND I AM AWWWWWWWWWESSSSSSSSSSSSSOME!!!"

(He hands the mic back to Torrie as the group leaves Sweeney there by himself)

TORRIE: "That's an interesting group to say the least."

SWEENEY: "What do you mean INTERESTING? That there is the next generation of superstars.They are not only just wrestling superstars but superstars in every sense of the word. They are the A-LIST and don't you forget it."

TORRIE: You better calm yourself down, you already got beaten up by one women tonight."

(Torrie laughs as Sweeney angrily takes off his sun glasses)

SWEENEY: "You think that was FUNNY, DO YA. She just lucky my bodyguard wasn't there."

TORRIE:" Your bodyguard" Who is your bodyguard?"

SWEENEY: "He's right behind you, he was checking on our hotel reservations for tonight."

(Torrie turns around to see the seven foot, Matt Morgan standing behind her. Torrie steps back as Morgan bends down)

MORGAN: "Is there a PROBLEM here boss?"

(Torrie is frightened a bit as Sweeney laughs)

SWEENEY: "No big man, everything is GREAT. Let's get out of here."

(Sweeney slaps Morgan on the back and goes to join rest of the A-List as we head to commercial)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(We come back to commercial and back to the backstage area where Stacy is with Triple X United States Champion, "Hot Stuff' Hernandez and his manager, Melina Perez)

STACY: "I'm back here with the United States Champion, "Hot Stuff" Hernandez along with his manager the lovely, Melina Perez. I would at first like to say thank you for meeting me."

HERNANDEZ: "No problem,, Chic. Hot Stuff has time for all the beautiful ladies."

(Stacy blushes as Melina doesn't seem to mind)

STACY: "Thank you, you aren't too shabby yourself. I don't really not how to put this..."

MELINA: "Don't worry Stacy, I'm an OPEN-MiINDED WOMAN?"

(Melina rubs Stacy's shoulder and Stacy finally realizes what she is meaning)

STACY: "I don't mean anything like that. I'm talking about certain superstars having a problem with Hernandez being United States Champion because well.....he's Latino."

HERNANDEZ: "WHO IS SAYING THAT? DAMMIT, I'M AS AMERICAN AS THE NEXT GUY!!! I TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN HOLDING THIS TITLE AND WHOEVER HAS A PROBLEM WITH ME...."

(Hernandez is bumped into and turns around to find "The World's Strongest Man" Mark Henry along with Layla standing behind them,)

HENRY: "You want to know, who is talking about you, little man. IT WAS ME AND WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?"

(Hernandez is seething as Henry laughs at him. He pushes Hernandez back by his face but Melina holds him back)

LAYLA: "YOU BETTER LISTEN TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND, ESSAI!!! THE UNITED STATES TITLE ISN'T FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU."

(Melina turns around)

MELINA: "LISTEN HERE YOU NAPPY HAIRED BITCH. I'M NOT THE ONE THAT FAKED SOME BRITISH ACCENT JUST TO GET TELEVISION TIME!!!

(Layla makes a grunting sound and slaps Melina across the face, Melina rubs her cheek then suddenly takes Layla down and reigns down punches. Stacy yells for security as Hernandez connects on a big shot, staggering Henry back. He quickly gets a trash can and hits Henry over the head. Finally the Big Show arrives with security and they pull Melina off of the helpless Layla and Hernandez backs off on his own. Layla runs over and checks on Henry, who is knocked out cold from the US Champ. Hernandez rants something in Spanish in the camera as we head back to the ring)

RC JONES: "Tempers are running high, here on the three hour special. We have seen alliances formed, titles defended and rivalries started."

NASH: "And don't forget myself making me a two special friends tonight, James Storm and this guy."

(Nash signals for the beer vendor again and he gives Nash another round)

NASH: "What a guy!! What a job!"...What were you saying RC?

RC JONES: "Never mind it wasn't important, just talking about the most important night in Triple X history."

NASH: "Don't get so emotional, good lord you're like my wife. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

RC JONES: "I bet Mark Henry and Layla are wishing they didn't hurt the feelings of the US Champ and Melina."

NASH: "That was one hot chick fight. I saw hair pulling, scratching, man THAT WAS ENTERTAINMENT."

RC JONES: "What about Hernandez laying out Henry?"

NASH: "WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN, I MISSED IT?"

RC JONES: "Never mind, drink up."

NASH: "CHEERS"

(We go to commercial)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(We come back from commercial and we are backstage where Torrie is with the Triple X World Champion, Jeff Hardy)

TORRIE: "Tonight we have seen many people coming out of the wood work all wanting a shot at your World Title. Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels are going to being squaring off in a few short moments and the winner will get a title shot against you here on "No Fear" in two weeks."

HARDY: "Torrie, this isn't my first time being a World Champion and the title creates a large bullseye on your chest. You don't have no friends, everybody in this business wants what you have. It's a heavy burden to carry but I'm not ready to give it up to nobody."

TORRIE: "Edge also has stated that he is gunning for you as soon as he is medically cleared."

HARDY: " I have all the respect in the world for Edge's abilities even though he takes short cuts he doesn't need most of the time. The bottom line is if anybody proves themselves a top contender for the title, I will give them a title shot."

(All of a sudden, William Regal appears)

REGAL: "I couldn't help but listen to your words, Jeffrey and I was obligated to come over. Those where words of a TRUE, HONEST competitor something that I, William Regal thought was the only one left."

HARDY: "Thanks for the compliment, I think, William but not to be rude but what is your angle?"

REGAL: "Angle sir, I don't know what you are talking about. I was just coming to suggest since you said if someone is able to prove them self they can get a shot at your title. So I would like to propose next week, a non-title match-up between you, Jeffrey and myself. Two true gladiators fighting for each other's respect."

HARDY: "Even though, I don't think you mean, one world you just said about me, I have no problem facing you next week."

REGAL: "SPLENDID, I'LL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK, SIR."

(Regal sticks out his hand and Hardy looks cautious before finally shaking it. Regal, surprisingly slaps Hardy on the shoulder and walks off. Hardy and Torrie give each other a WTF? look as we go back to the ring)

RC JONES: "That is what a World Champion should be. A man that has no problem facing the top talent and willing to stand his ground and fight the good fight."

NASH: " That stuff is easy to say to the camera, RC, but in the heat of competition Hardy will do whatever it takes to hold onto that title, trust me."

RC JONES: "I'm still confused about Wiliam Regal, what does he have up his sleeve. That had to be an act on his part."

NASH: "Regal has been around this sport for going on 20 years but has never even got a sniff at a World Title, if I was Hardy i would be watching my back next week."

RC JONES: "Hardy better be watching this main event because the winner of this will be get a chance at the World Title and HBK or Kurt Angle has the ability to win it."

NASH: "C'mon, you know Hardy is already in the back with Rob Van Dam. I can hear a smoke alarm from the back going off from here."

RC JONES: "I'm not touching that one either."

NASH: "OH, SHIT, IT"S MICHAEL BUFFER. I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD OR AM I THAT DRUNK AND SEEING THINGS?!!!"

(Nash signals for the vendor again as Buffer is in the ring for the special main event)

BUFFER: "Tonight we are gonna witness, a battle between two of the biggest star in professional reselling history. The winner will get a shot at the HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP OF THE WORLD!!!!"

(The crowd goes wild for the legendary ring announcer)

BUFFER:" ARE YOU READY!!!!!!"

(Crowd is going wild)

BUFFER:" WRESTLING FANS ARE YOU RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREADY!!!"

(The crowd is at it's loudest of the night)

BUFFER: "FOR THE THOUSANDS IN ATTENDANCE AND THE MILLIONS WATCHING AROUND THE WORLD....FROM "THE WORLD FAMOUS ORLEANS ARENA LOCATED IN SIN CITY" LAS VEGAS, NEVADA.....LADIES AND GENTLEMEN ..............................................................................................................
..........................................................................."LLLLLET'S GET RREEADY TO RUMMMMMMMMMMMBLLLLE! "

("Gold Medal" hits as Angle appears with the American Flag draped over him. He holds it up as a gigantic pyro display goes off, he hands the flag to some people at ringside on his way to the ring. He enters the ring and poses for the cameras. He smiles and shows his trademark mouthpiece already in his mouth as Angle is ready for the match up)

("Sexy Boy" hits and Michaels appears to the loudest ovation of the night. An even larger pyro display goes off as Michaels flexes in his signature pose. He looks intense also as he slaps hands with the fans but never takes his eyes off of Angle in the ring. He walks up the steps and gives a little point to good friend, announcer, Kevin Nash at ringside. He climbs through the ropes and the two stars stare each other down as the referee checks them for weapons. Finally the two come face to face in the middle of the ring as senior official, Nick Patrick explains the rules. Surprisingly there is no confrontation as both men go to their corners awaiting the bell)

SHAWN MICHAELS VS KURT ANGLE

WINNER BECOMES NUMBER ONE CONTENDER FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

The bell rings and the cautiously walk to the middle of the ring. They both stick out their hands. feeling each other out. They finally hook up but Angle pulls away and backs up. He walks back over and they hook up again, Angle quickly gets the go-behind on Michaels, who quickly reverses it. Angle reverses it, only to see Michaels reverse it again, Angle grabs the ropes to break the hold. The two stare at each other as they start over.

They tie back up and Angle shoots in on Michaels and gets his leg, he takes Michaels to the ground but there Michaels grabs Angle's leg and takes him down. He gets Angle in a head lock only to see him escape and hook a headlock on him. This time, Michaels goes to the ropes to break the hold.

The two nod each other heads in a show of respect as they tie up for the third time. Michaels is able to get the advantage and gets Angle in a standing hammerlock. He cranks on the pressure as Angle searches for his head. He finally gets Michael and snap mares him over his shoulder, breaking the hold. Michaels gets up and gets caught by a release belly to belly suplex by Angle. Angle stands there as Michaels gets up from the biggest move of the match so far.

Michael's temper is flaring up as the two meet in the middle of the ring but this time are mouthing each other as the ice has been broken. Angle hits Michaels with a quick head butt to the face and takes control. He hits a pair of European uppercuts into the corner and then tosses Shawn across the ring with a release throw. Michaels lands hard on the back of his neck. Angle rushes in too follow up but gets caught by a knife edge chop by Michaels. The pain is evident on Angle's face as Michaels hits three more backing Angle this time into the corner. Michaels throws Angle across the ring with a hip toss as Angle is the one landing hard on his back this time. The two get up again on level ground.

They tie up again but this time Angle takes the short cut by throwing Michaels down by his hair. He locks Michaels in a reverse chin lock and starts grinding his free elbow into the neck of Michaels. Shawn is in pain as Angle then goes with pointed Elbow strikes to the neck and switching that off and on with the grinding technique. Michaels is in trouble as Patrick asks him to give it up. Michaels yells NO as the crowd tries to get behind him. Michaels tries to make a comeback with an elbow but Angle stops the comeback as he lets go of the chin lock and hits a belly to back suplex. Angle quickly hooks back in the chin lock and continues with the elbow strikes as the crowd moans Michaels failed escape. The crowd tries again as Michaels gives it one more try, this time a third elbow shot breaks the hold and Angle goes to a knee.

Angle moves in too continue but catches a chop from Michaels. Michaels hits a couple of more and whips Angle into the rope but Angle reverses it and whips Michaels in the ropes instead. Michaels springboards off the rope and catches Angle with a cross body. He hooks the leg but only gets a one count from Patrick. Angle gets up and catches a clothesline from Michaels. Shawn quickly grabs Angle's left leg and drops a series of knee drops to his own knee. Angle screams in pain as Shawn grapevines Angle's leg and twists the knee back. Michaels is stretching the knee out as Angle tries and finally crawls to the ropes. Michaels though yanks Angle back to the center of the ring by the injured leg and picks it up and rams the knee right into the canvas. Angle is in pain as Michaels quickly locks in the Figure Four.

The crowd is on it's feet as Michaels applies the pressure. Angle is far from the ropes and almost loses when Patrick gets a two count on him while he wasn't paying attention.Angle gives up on trying to go to the rope and instead turns his attention too a reversal. Without much time to spare, Angle rolls over reversing the hold as Michaels quickly escapes.

Angle is still in bad shape as Michaels stomps away on the injured knee. He pulls Angle to the corner and quickly drops to the outside and wraps the leg around the ring post. The fans love it as Angle crawls into the fetal position holding the knee. Michaels stomps away at it again as Angle crawls to the middle of the ring. Michaels hits a few elbows on the knee and goes for the figure four again but this time Angle fights it and somehow gets a hold of HBK right ankle.

Michaels is screaming as the audience gasps as amazingly, Angle reverses it into the Ankle Lock. The mouthpiece is evident as Angle yells at he applies the pressure to the ankle of Shawn. Michaels hits the canvas in pain with his fists as he picks his body up and tries to walk on his hands to get to the ropes. Then all of a sudden, Michaels catches Angle with a boot as he instead rolls over and breaks the hold. Both men are down holding there injured legs.

Finally they both rise at Patrick's eight count both using the ropes as assistance. They meet in the center of the ring exchanging European uppercuts and knife edge chops respectively. Finally Michaels sends Angle down with a kick to the knee as Angle holds it in pain. Angle gets up and Michaels catches him with an Inverted Atomic Drop and comes off the rope for a clothesline both men have the same idea as they catch each other with the same move and both are done again.

Patrick gets to seven as the crowd goes wild as Michaels pops up. Angle gets to his feet but gets caught by a flying forearm from Michaels. Shawn quickly pops up again and checks on Angle and climbs to the top. He comes off the top and hits the flying elbow square in the chest of Angle, who is out of it the middle of the ring. Michaels is pumping himself up as he "Tunes Up the Band" in the corner as the Orleans Arena is going wild.

Angle stands up and Michaels comes in with Sweet Chin Music but the Olympic Champ ducks it and counters with the Olympic Slam. Angle is unable to go for the quick cover as both men are down in the ring.

Quickly boos are heard in the crowd as the camera man catches Samoa Joe and CM Punk running down the ring ramp. They enter the ring as Patrick calls for the bell. They both mount Angle and Michaels and hit them with repeated fists to their faces. They get up and pose to the crowd as the fans start to throw debris into the ring.

Angle staggers to his feet but he is noticed by both men, they attack him in the corner as Punk and Joe hit consecutive running knee shots to Angle's jaw. Joe picks up Angle and hits the Muscle Buster as Patrick rings the bell again.

Michaels staggers up only to catch a series of quick jabs from Joe and he turns right into Punk who hits the "Go To Sleep". Michaels is shown busted open by the knee shot as Punk cinches in the Anaconda Vice and Joe goes over to Angle and hooks in the Coquina Clutch.

The bell is going off trying to stop the carnage as Patrick's warnings go unanswered, Finally the crowd erupts as the World Champion, Jeff Hardy comes running down the ramp.

He flies into the ring and ducks a clothesline from Punk and hits the "Whisper in the Wind" instead. He quickly gets up but gets caught by Joe. Joe locks him up but Hardy escapes with a knee shot and hits the Twist of Fate. Hardy quickly goes up to the top for the Senton Bomb as the crowd goes wild but Punk pulls Joe out of harm's way and to the arena floor out of Hardy's reach.

Punk and Joe retreat down the ramp as they both are happy with what they accomplished. Hardy is yelling at them from the ring as he checks on Michaels and surprisingly on Angle too. Punk and Joe is shown laughing still as they are at the top, they back up and hit something. They turn around and find them face to face with the Triple X Head of Security , The Big Show. Show grabs both men by their necks and slams down on the steel ramp. Both man are laid out when Triple X President, John Bradshaw Layfield and VP, Vickie Guerrero appear. Layfield with a mic in his hand hovers over both Punk and Joe.

JBL: "NOBODY RUINS MY MAIN EVENTS.....DO YOU UNDERSTAND?'

MATCH RULED A NO CONTEST

RC JONES: "What does this mean , who is gonna face Jeff Hardy in two weeks since neither man won the match,"

NASH: "Who cares, RC? That was one of the best matches ever shown on television and it was ruined by Samoa Joe and CM Punk. Like I said earlier these young guys need to learn some respect and BIG PROPS to our President JBL and Head of Security, Big Show for sending a message. that it won't be tolerated."

RC JONES: "This has been truly a historic night."

(The camera gets one more shot as finally Michaels and Angle are on their feet and they show their appreciation to Jeff Hardy for the save. Hardy raises both men's arms up for their efforts as the camera then catches Joe and Punk finally getting up and slinking off to the back.)

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Triple X pro wrestling No Fear review-Spiralshock Style

Matches

Van Dam vs. Shane was a squash. I've said this before with CMS opening a show with a squash is not a good thing because wrestling shows want to get the crowd pumped up in the beginning. The male beautiful people vs. the chosen was a good match and should have opened the show considering what happened afterwards and how much action the actual match had. I like this pairing of Christopher Daniels and Tyler Black as Black gets an experience rub from Daniels. Show vs. Kennedy was actually better than I thought it was gonna be. Kennedy and Show both actually showed up willing to put on a good brawl. Santino vs. Miz-Next! The six pack challenge was awesome. Great action throughout and each person got their moment to shine in the match. Finally we get to the main event between Kurt Angle and Shawn Michaels. This was simply awesome as expected from these two. The finish was a little on the clusterfuck side but if it leads to a triple threat match between Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels and Jeff Hardy I'll be happy.

Promos

JBL's opening promo was okay, it got better once Kennedy entered the picture. LOL Styles is gonna kill you. Jericho and Christian's interview was good, Stacy and Torrie did better as a unit than I thought they would. Foley, Edge, Michaels and Angle's segment was also good as well. Joe and Punk's promo backstage was short but got the point across. The segment with Petey Williams and Raven was well executed and the possibility of Petey Williams joining the chosen is *thumbs up*. Edge, Christian and Jericho's promo was good with Edge showing his frustration about his injury. The A list promo was okay enough I would have done Miz and Ziggler's introductions, then had Sweeney say something about dominating 3XPw and have Ryder finish it with a "woo woo woo you know it". Hernandez and Henry was decent enough, I guess this means we're gonna see Hernandez vs. Henry for the United States title at some point. Hardy's promo as champion was a little on the weak side. Since he was basically awarded the championship he should have done a better job explaining how he's gonna take 3XPW to the top of the wrestling industry.

Booking

Since this is the first show I really can't say much about the booking since everything's still getting established. From what I've seen the storylines all look good. The only other problem I have is with all the titles being awarded before the first show. All the titles should have started out as vacant and then through various matches have the champions emerge.

Flow

As far as match and promo placement goes it was aight. Only complaint would be to not break things up so much as the paragraphs in your matches could be a little longer or at least not broken up as much because as it was this show felt longer than it should have. Plus the promos felt like the lasted forever when compared to the matches.

Overall

For a debut show gotta say I've certainly seen worse. The matches were all good except for a couple squashes. Just cool it on the amount of breaks in the paragraphs because I think that's a turn-off from people enjoying the show. Nash on commentary was golden. I'm looking forward to the next episodes.

edgehead09

Reaction score
So, i like the layout of how u present your show, but god, please dont have a 3-hour show again. That was god-awful long but entertaining. I love Nash and RC on commentary. I completly forgot about the squash match wit RVD and Shane until i read the beggining of Spiral's review. I like the tag match between Beautiful PPL and The Chosen. The heel work was awesome and i cannot wait to see what develops wit the tag division. I like the talk show but it just made me think. WHERE IS ORTON? The man is amazing and needs to be on this show. Also, how is HHH not on the show. With Nash, HBK, and Hall you would expect Hunter to be there. I like that you allowed Joe and Punk tyo be involved in the main event. I love the faction of A-LIST. Sweeny is the best manager out since Bobby Heenan. I like that you have a big-time storyline with the Authority figure and it has nothing to do wit the the World title. Love it. Ok, check out EWA and ill give u a review the next time

Chance

Reaction score
Great backstory drawing on wrestling history and addressing a lot of issues that need to be addressed in the business. It all come together in a great way, far better that the slap-dash "some guy with money suddenly starts a promotion and gets all the top stars".

Your roster is fantastic, the best talent on the planet, so it'd be hard to fail.

I think your use of female personalities is brilliant, and I envy that. I tend to just forget about them. But you've given Torrie and Stacy and great role on the show, and having them interview together being dipsy journalists is inspired.

I'm a big fan of having JBL in an authority position, as I figured this would be the natural progression of his career in real life.

Great use of Regal. You got his personality and his speech down really well, and thrust him straight into the big picture. I don't like Jeff Hardy at all so I just won't pass comment on that.

I agree with above comments that the show was too long, and I felt it difficult to read at times because of this (but then again I love berevity in all things). I also felt it was a shame that we didn't get to see how the champions became champions. Were they just awarded the titles? Or did they win them off-screen?

All-in-all a really good BTB, I'll certainly be following this.

D.Nuank

Reaction score
"Xciting Xtreme Xplosive" Triple X Pro Wrestling

Those are actually higher payouts than I expected.

I thought they did test MMAers for steroids, in a defensive measure to avoid getting the grief that the pro wrestlers etc. are getting?