XBA: Attempt 1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Alright, I just got PS7, it's pretty crappy, but I somewhat knew what I was doing, not really, but I managed to whip this up for one of my upcoming PPVs for my BTB, Unforgiven. Now this is not what I am using, if I used this, hell I would laugh at myself.

I wouldn't mind criticism, but don't be too harsh, since it's my first one, but how is this???

MyFirstGFXcopy.jpg

...lol

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Good for your 1st Attempt.
Way better than other people's 1st attempt.
I had trouble seeing the Unforgiven text, try to outline that by going to
Layer < Layer Style < Stroke and it should be able to outline it
The poster is pretty big, try making it poster size and it'll look good

Toddy

Reaction score
I have PS7 as well and it isn't that bad atleast it is better than Gimp and anything else other
Overall it is ok abit big and you should add a border and download overall not bad for a size i reccommend 400*500

Wordlife

yeah man its pretty good, good for a first attempt, lil big as mentioned already, and it does need an outlined border, and the word UNFORGIVEN should have a lil color, other than that mike, its great

Reaction score
good for a first attempt. make sure its 400x200. also make sure you use the box type tool when making a match preview. 4/10 i'm going with because you will improve.