WWF Attitude 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

This is my first ever BTB so bare with me. I decided to give it a shot when I was playing WWF No Mercy on my N64. I created some of the newer characters of today and face them off against the old timers. I also have some original characters. The condition, shape, and look of the old wrestlers is circa 1999-2000 and the new guys are circa 2009.Very much a fantasy promotion considering I didn't take any deaths into account besides deaths as of 2000.

Back Story:
The USA network, who has been WWFs loyal broadcaster and adviser for the advancement of WWF's ratings, has folded. Vince McMahon, the CEO of the WWF, talked with the owner of Time Warner (owner of USA network) in a long conversation about the future of the WWF. The owner explained to Vince that ratings were not up to par and that after a lot of deep thinking and deep debts to pay off, he decided to sell USA to Warner Bros. Vince asked him if WB picked up WWF Warfare, and the owner said it didn't. An infuriated Vince hangs up and puts his face in his palms.

Meanwhile, Eric Bischoff and Paul Heyman leave the bank feeling depressed. They had just sold their ECW and WCW companies to the bank and have nothing left. The recessio has gotten the worst out of everyone. If they thought their lives were bad now, wait until they told their talent that they have no more promotion. Paul and Eric go to a cafe across the street. In the line, they spot a broken down Vince sitting down crying. They grab a menu and sit at his table. Paul and Eric, obviously unaware of the closure of the WWF, mock his crying calling him the billion-dollar baby. Vince explains to them that WWF just folded and Eric and Paul reveal their news as well. All three men look down in grief but Eric's head lifts up and proposes the idea of telling their talent that all three companies simply merged and got a new TV deal. Paul agrees and tells Vince to find a network that would televise it. Eric says TNT told him if he got his business off the ground again they would broadcast with no problem.

Vince, a little skeptical, worries about the fatigue of the talent but Paul assures him that not all of the talent will like the idea and a lot of guys will leave. Eric tells Vince to pull out of his farm territory OVW the cream of the crop for the new promotion. One more concern traveled. The name. Eric says that the show will have attitude. It wont be extreme but not for kids. Eric also says that he didnt want WCW in any part of the title so he gave Vince the Go ahead to leave it "WWF"

The next day, Eric, Paul, and Vince set up seperate staff meetings explaining the new merger. Only guys that stayed loyal from WCW was Ric Flair, and the Big Show. Paul was only left with Tazz, Justin Credible, and Rhyno, but all of Vince's talent stayed except for the headbangers, Droz, Mideon, and Gangrel. The mighty triumvirate traveled to Ohio to get guys from the farm territory. Amongst the men they chose was Jack Swagger, John Cena, Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase Jr., Yoshi Tatsu, Batista, Evan Bourne, Sheamus, Nigel McGuiness, CM Punk, and some guys they never heard pf before but were extremely impressive like BJ Chains, Rikichet and Kiko Sheiko, Retro Metro, Ian Troft and Seth Greenburg, and Syler Zenon (Bios for the original guys in next post).

The three were back running again and had a roster, a TV deal and their lives went back to normal

Roster
  • Albert
  • Al Snow
  • Big Boss Man
  • Bradshaw
  • British Bulldog
  • Bubba Ray Dudley
  • Bull Buchanan
  • Chris Benoit
  • Chris Jericho
  • Christian
  • Crash Holly
  • D'Lo Brown
  • Dean Malenko
  • D-Von Dudley
  • Eddie Guerrero
  • Edge
  • Essa Rios
  • Faarooq
  • Godfather
  • Grand Master Sexay
  • Hardcore Holly
  • Jeff Hardy
  • Kane
  • Kurt Angle
  • Mankind
  • Mark Henry
  • Matt Hardy
  • Mr. Ass
  • Perry Saturn
  • Rikishi
  • Road Dogg
  • The Rock
  • Scotty Too Hotty
  • Steve Austin
  • Steve Blackman
  • Steven Richards
  • Taka Michinoku
  • Funaki
  • Tazz
  • Test
  • Triple H
  • The Undertaker
  • Val Venis
  • Viscera
  • X-Pac
  • BJ Chains
  • Ian Croft
  • Seth Greenburg
  • Rikichet
  • Kiko Sheiko
  • John Cena
  • Jack Swagger
  • Ric Flair
  • The Big Show
  • Chaz
  • Yoshi Tatsu
  • Rhyno
  • Syler Zenon
  • Sheamus
  • Nigel McGuiness
  • Evan Bourne
  • Cody Rhodes
  • Ted DiBiase Jr.
  • Randy Orton
  • Justin Credible
  • Batista
  • Retro Metro
  • CM Punk

Divas
  • Chyna
  • Debra
  • Ivory
  • Jacqueline
  • Lita
  • Stephanie McMahon
  • Trish Stratus
  • Tori
  • Terri
  • The Kat
  • Mickie James
  • Maryse
  • Beth Phoenix
Tag Teams
  • DX (Shawn Michaels, HHH)
    JeriShow (Jericho, Big Show)
    New Age Outlaws (Road Dogg, Billy Gunn)
    Too Cool (Grand Master Sexay, Scotty Too Hotty)
    Edge and Christian
    The Mongolian Warriors (Rikichet, Kiko Sheiko)
    Ian Croft and Seth Greenburg
    D'Lo Brown and Chaz
    Hardyz
    Hollys
    Dudleyz
    APA
    Occasional Brothers of Destruction reunion
    Kaientai
    RTC
Stables
  • Degeneration X (HBK, HHH, Road Dogg, Billy Gunn)
    Too Cool (GMS, S2H, Rikishi)
    The Radicalz
    Nation of Domination (Dlo, Henry, Godfather, Farooq, The Rock)
    Kaientai
    X-Factor

Other workers
  • CEOs-Paul Heyman and Eric Biscoff
    Commentators-Matt Striker(color) and J.R
    Announcer-Lilian Garcia
    OVW/WWF talent agent-Jim Cornette
    President-Vince McMahon

Current Champions
  • WWF Champ-Randy Orton
    IC Champ-British Bulldog
    Euro champ-Christian