WWF 2002: The Brand Extension

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Underjohnking

Reaction score
220px-Wwewrestlemaniax8.jpeg

Sunday Night Heat Match: Rikishi, Scotty 2 Hotty & Albert D. Mr. Perfect, Lance Storm & Test in a 6-Man Tag Team Match
WWF Intercontinental Championship Match: Rob Van Dam D. William Regal to win the WWF Intercontinental Title
WWF European Championship Match: Diamond Dallas Page D. Christian to retain the WWF European Championship
WWF Hardcore Championship Match: Maven D. Goldust, Molly Holly, The Hurricane, Spike Dudley & Christian to win the WWF Hardcore Championship
Kurt Angle D. Kane
The Undertaker D. Ric Flair in a "No Disqualifaction Match"
Edge D. Booker T
Stone Cold Steve Austin D. Scott Hall
Billy & Chuck D. The Dudley Boys, The APA & The Hardy Boys to retain the WWF Tag Team Titles
Undisputed WWF Championship Match: Triple H D. Chris Jericho to regain the WWF Undisputed Championship
WWF Women's Championship Match: Jazz D. Trish Stratus & Lita to retain the WWF Women's Championship.
The Rock D. Hollywood Hulk Hogan, after the match. The Rock & Hogan shook hands, but it turned out to be a ploy as Hogan attacked The Rock with the rest of the nWo.

Underjohnking

Reaction score
Shortly after WrestleMania 18, on the RAW after WrestleMania. Vince McMahon & Ric Flair were at odds at their ownership that Linda McMahon announced that there would be a draft lottery. But Ric Flair would be relieved of his ownership duties, Linda McMahon announced that later on that night on RAW, that the general managers of RAW & SMACKDOWN would be revealed, but the RAW General Manager would be revealed on the show tonight. It was revealed to be!

20020715_bischoff--a56a47f02bde07ca4c85475a2825a08d.jpg

ERIC BISCHOFF!. The Man that almost put Vince McMahon out of business last year, but hell had frozen over because Vince McMahon had acquired Eric Bischoff as the RAW General Manager, in Bischoff's first act. Bischoff announced that the World Heavyweight Championship that Triple H is holding would be over to RAW. The Intercontinental Championship would be held over on RAW by Rob Van Dam, and if Billy and Chuck were drafted to SMACKDOWN. Then he would make a Tag Team Championship exclusively to RAW and the Women's Championship exclusively to RAW as well.

07182002_steph_rtrns_sdgm--bb2c47c258e469ceaefe0754b5111e2f.jpg

Vince McMahon announced that his daughter, Stephanie McMahon would be running SMACKDOWN. She announced that the WWF Championship would be held in a tournament for the next few weeks for the SMACKDOWN Superstars until the final 2 competitors would wrestle one on one for the WWF Championship!. She also announced that the European Championship that Diamond Dallas Page would be renamed the United States Championship, and she went the same route that Eric Bischoff announced on RAW that if the Women's Championship was drafted to RAW. She would create the SMACKDOWN Women's Championship and the SMACKDOWN Tag Team Championship if the Tag Team Championship was drafted to RAW as well. It was also announced that the draft would be held This Friday Night at the WWF Headquarters with Superstars knowing where they would be drafted, the fate of the WWF has just changed as we know it!​

Underjohnking

Reaction score
WWF New York (3/23/02)

The show kicks off with the WWF Superstars live in New York as Jonathan Coachman and Jerry Lawler are your announcers for this historic 2002 First Ever Draft Lottery for the WWF!

Jonathan Coachman:
Welcome Everybody live from WWF New York, I am the Coach and alongside me tonight is Jerry Lawler, Jerry. Tonight, we got a huge historic night here at the WWF New York!

Jerry Lawler:
Yes, tonight is going to be historic because by the end of the night, there will only be one RAW Roster and there will only be one SMACKDOWN Roster.

Jonathan Coachman:
King, I know you're excited because earlier, it was announced that you and Jim Ross would be hosting RAW while Michael Cole & Tazz would be hosting SMACKDOWN!

Jerry Lawler:
And what it honor it will be to host Monday Night RAW with J.R. as we call all the matches from RAW, hopefully, it will be better than SMACKDOWN.

Vince McMahon's music plays as he makes his way out to a half mixed reaction.

Vince McMahon:
May I have your attention please?,

(crowd boos when Vince speaks and also say "What?" at him)

Vince McMahon:
SHUT UP DAMN IT AND DON'T START THAT WHAT CHANT!

(The crowd says "What?" again)

Vince McMahon:
Seeing as it is a historic night, let me introduce to you the RAW & SMACKDOWN General Managers, first. The person who will be first to start her roster, my daughter Stephanie McMahon!.

Stephanie McMahon's new music "All Grown Up" plays as she makes her way out to a mixed reaction giving the fact that she turned on Triple H and joined up with the likes of Chris Jericho.

Vince McMahon:
And now please welcome the RAW General Manager, Eric Bischoff!.

Eric Bischoff's new music "I'm Back!" is played as he comes out to half cheers and half boos.

Jerry Lawler:
You know Coach, I never thought I would see the day that I would see Eric Bischoff in the World Wrestling Federation, I remember sitting with Vince McMahon in 1995 and I could tell why he hated Eric Bischoff's guts, but now hell has definitely indeed froze over!

Vince McMahon:
Now Eric, Steph. The rules goes as follows, as of course we know Stephanie McMahon will select her first pick on SMACKDOWN, And Eric Bischoff selects his first pick on RAW. And then it will go back and forth, now. Eric, Stephanie. I understand that you have announced that your champions will stay on RAW and SMACKDOWN. Eric, you have the World Heavyweight Championship that is held by Triple H and the Intercontinental Championship that is held by Rob Van Dam, and Stephanie, I know you'll have the WWE Championship on SMACKDOWN soon after Backlash, after one of your SMACKDOWN guys win the WWE Championship, and plus the United States Championship which was formerly the European Championship that is currently held by Diamond Dallas Page. Now, I do have one major announcement that the Hardcore Championship will be defended on both brands, meaning that a RAW or SMACKDOWN Roster can enter RAW or SMACKDOWN with the 24/7 rule still in effect. Now, I'm going to step aside and I will let you two get on with the show, have a great draft and I thank you very much!

Vince leaves the stage as Stephanie & Eric get on the podium.

Stephanie McMahon:
Well seeing as SMACKDOWN won the coin toss, and seeing as that I won't have to deal with my ex-husband as he pedigreed me at WrestleMania 18. I'm happy I won't have to deal with him, but for my first pick on SMACKDOWN is?

(drumroll sounds)

Stephanie McMahon:
The former 6-time WWE Champion, former Intercontinental Champion, 3-time Royal Rumble Winner, 1996 King of The Ring Winner, Stone Cold Steve Austin!

The crowd goes nuts as Stone Cold Steve Austin is the first pick to be drafted to SMACKDOWN as his music plays in the arena, we see the SMACKDOWN door with Stone Cold Steve Austin entering it.

Jerry Lawler:
J.R. is not going to be happy, but Stone Cold Steve Austin is the first pick on SMACKDOWN!

Jonathan Coachman:
And I can't think of a better pick than The Texas Rattlesnake!

Eric Bischoff:
Well Steph, I'm glad that you had some sense to pick Stone Cold Steve Austin to SMACKDOWN because he's afraid that I will fire his ass again just like I did in WCW in 1995!, but I'm not worried about that, Because I, Eric Bischoff am about to choose my first pick!

(drumroll sounds)

Eric Bischoff:
My First Pick is from RAW and she is a former WWF Women's Champion, She is Trish Stratus!.

The crowd is excited at that decision even Jerry Lawler is!

Jerry Lawler:
Ohhh My Coach, Trish Stratus is going to be on RAW. We may not have Stone Cold Steve Austin but we've got Trish Stratus,

We see Trish Stratus enter the RAW Room.

Stephanie McMahon:
Well given my history with Trish Stratus, I expect her to do very well on RAW. But it's time for the next pick on SMACKDOWN!

(Drumroll Sounds)

Stephanie McMahon:
My Next Pick and Eric, you are not going to like this at all, because he is one of your guys, He is the 5-time, 5-time, 5-time WCW Champion, Booker T!

Jerry Lawler:
Wow, Booker T is headed to SMACKDOWN. Stephanie McMahon has chosen 2 Former World Heavyweight Champions.

Jonathan Coachman:
And what a SMACKDOWN that is it shaping up to be as we got Stone Cold Steve Austin & Booker T on SMACKDOWN together.

We see Booker T enter the SMACKDOWN Room locking eyes with Stone Cold Steve Austin as they had history together, it was back in June, Booker T attacked Stone Cold in his WWF Debut and the infamous Grocery Store Incident 6 months later between the two.

Eric Bischoff:
Well since I don't have Stone Cold & Booker T. I guess it's time for my second pick for RAW!

(Drumroll sounds)

Eric Bischoff:
Ladies and gentlemen, my next pick is the former WWF Intercontinental Champion, WWF Tag Team Champion, WWF European Champion, WWF Hardcore Champion & just recently became the first man in history to become the WWF Undisputed Champion, Y2J Chris Jericho!

The fans boo at the announcement, but Bischoff does not care one bit.

We see Chris Jericho go to the RAW Locker Room in where he gives a wink to Trish Stratus congratulating her on the first to be drafted.

Chris Jericho:
Hey Toots, congratulations on the first to be drafted.

Jerry Lawler:
Well it looks like Chris Jericho is our second competitor to be drafted to RAW and it seems as if there may be unfinished business between him and the man that beat him at WrestleMania 18 for the Championship, and that is Triple H!.

Jonathan Coachman:
You're not Kidding King!

Stephanie McMahon:
Well Jericho, I hope you make my husband suffer again, but this time you're going to have to do it on your own, But let's forget about the past and move on to our third pick from SMACKDOWN!

(Drumroll Sounds)

Stephanie McMahon:
I, Stephanie McMahon, choose the greatest Tag Team of all time, the former WWF Tag Team Champions and former WCW Tag Team Champions, and also former singles Champions, The Hardy Boys & Lita!

Jerry Lawler:
Ohhh no, Lita's not coming to RAW. She's going to be stuck with The Hardy Boys on SMACKDOWN!

Jonathan Coachman:
Well King, you gotta respect Stephanie, she is on a ball, she has chosen Stone Cold Steve Austin, Booker T & Now The Hardy Boys & Lita!

The Hardy Boys & Lita enter the SMACKDOWN Room with Booker T & Stone Cold!

Eric Bischoff:
Well Steph, you got yourself lucky, but it's time for my third pick!

(Drumroll sounds as Eric opens up the envelope)

Eric Bischoff:
(laughs), Well ladies and gentlemen, this is going to take a trip down memory lane, because Monday Night RAW has become nWo 4 life, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, X-Pac & Hulk Hogan, the nWo!.

Jerry Lawler:
Ohhh man, we are going to have chaos on Monday Night RAW because we have the nWo joining Monday Night RAW and i feel sorry for anyone that is joining the RAW Roster that will have to deal with these guys, even Triple H!

Jonathan Coachman:
Well King, let's see if one of them targets the World Heavyweight Championship!

the nWo arrive at the RAW Locker Room with Trish Stratus & Chris Jericho staring them down.

Stephanie McMahon:
Allright, can anyone here agree that Eric Bischoff wanted to choose the nWo all this time?. Well, Eric, I gotta say, I'm impressed, Trish, Jericho & now the nWo!. But I've got the next pick, and my next pick is?

(Drumroll Sounds as Stephanie picks up another envelope)

Stephanie McMahon:
He is a former WWF Champion, WWF Intercontinental Champion, WWF Hardcore Champion, WWF European Champion & WCW Champion, he is the 2000 King of The Ring, The Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle!

Jerry Lawler:
And now we've lost Kurt, I thought we would really have him here on Monday Nights. Come on Stephanie, reconsider!

We see Kurt enter the SMACKDOWN Locker Room where he stares down his long-time nemesis Stone Cold Steve Austin. Austin gives him a sarcastic clap!

Eric Bischoff:
Well as much as I respect Kurt Angle's abilities, I really wanted Kurt to be on RAW. But that's in the past, and now it's time for Eric Bischoff to pick the next person that will be drafted to RAW!

(drumroll sounds as Eric opens the Envelope up)

Eric Bischoff:
Even though Vince McMahon has said that the Hardcore Championship will be 24/7 exclusively to RAW & SMACKDOWN. RAW picks the WWF Hardcore Champion and Tough Enough 1 winner, Maven!.

Jerry Lawler:
Well there's one good thing that we have for now, the Hardcore Championship, I think I should go right now to the RAW Room and beat Maven right now to win the title!

Jonathan Coachman:
Well Maven has had an impressive run thus far, twice, he's upset The Undertaker, he eliminated The Undertaker in the 2002 Royal Rumble Winner and defeated him to win the title!. But the question is, will he make more memories on RAW?

We see Maven in the RAW Room with the nWo. Chris Jericho & Trish Stratus!

Stephanie McMahon:
Well hopefully one of my SMACKDOWN Superstars will have their hands on that Hardcore Championship, but in the meantime, for the fifth pick of SMACKDOWN, I choose!

(Drumroll sounds as the envelope is opened up by Stephanie)

Stephanie McMahon: (nervous but speaks)
I choose the former World Wrestling Federation Champion, former World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Champion, Former WWF Hardcore & Tag Team Champion, A man that also dominated the 2001 Royal Rumble by eliminating 11 men, Kane!.

Jerry Lawler:
Well i'm happy that we won't get to see Kane on RAW!. Let Kane be on SMACKDOWN ruining somebody's life, but not Kurt Angle!

Jonathan Coachman:
We know there is bad blood between Kane & Kurt Angle cause of what happened at WrestleMania 18 when Angle defeated Kane.

Kane heads to the SMACKDOWN Room in where Kurt Angle is freaked out, but officials are there to separate Angle & Kane with Kane saying "I'm not going to do anything to him, I'll rather wait til SMACKDOWN when we're in the ring together"

Eric Bischoff:
You know what, I'm glad I didn't pick Kane, because if Kane had beat me up and tried to set me on fire, i'd fire him for that, but anyway RAW's next pick is.

(Drumroll opens as Eric once again opens up the envelope)

Eric Bischoff:
RAW chooses a man, that hasn't been seen in a long time, and that man is the 400 pound Viscera!.

Jerry Lawler:
Viscera?, we haven't seen him since 2000.

Jonathan Coachman:
Well that is true, Viscera, a former 1995 King of The Ring Winner when he was known as Mabel is now a part of the RAW Roster!.

We see Viscera enter the RAW Room as he stares down the Hardcore Champion Maven and looks at the belt with a smile on his face.

Stephanie McMahon:
Well my next pick for SMACKDOWN is!

(drumroll sounds as Stephanie opens up the envelope, Stephanie shakes her head but then speaks)

Stephanie McMahon:
Well, I don't like this pick, but I'm going to have to announce it, a man who I almost married, A man that I had a relationship with, but then I left him at the altar, but now I have to choose him to SMACKDOWN, Test!.

Jerry Lawler:
Ohhh boy, remember the history between Test & Stephanie McMahon, I hope the history between these two don't blow over on SMACKDOWN!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Well Test came this close to marrying Stephanie McMahon, it was almost going to help his career!.

We see Test enter the SMACKDOWN Room as he and Kane stare each other down!.

Eric Bischoff:
Well for my next pick is!

(drumroll sounds again as Eric opens up the envelope)

Eric Bischoff:
My next pick is a talented former WCW Competitor, Lance Storm!.

Jerry Lawler:
Well we have 3 Canadians on Monday Night RAW. Chris Jericho, Trish Stratus & Lance Storm!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Lance Storm can be a great attraction to Monday Night RAW, Probably an Intercontinental Title run would help him out with his future,

We see Lance Storm enter the RAW Room as Rob Van Dam & Triple H are now in the RAW Room!. Storm stares down the Intercontinental Title mouthing off to RVD saying that it's his soon!.

Stephanie McMahon:
Well my next pick goes to!

(Drumroll sounds as Stephanie opens up the envelope and she smiles)

Stephanie McMahon:
The next man to join SMACKDOWN is a former WWF Intercontinental Champion, former WCW United States Champion, former WWF Tag Team Champion, and most recently won the 2001 King of The Ring, and a man that defeated Booker T at WrestleMania. Edge!.

Jerry Lawler:
So Edge is heading over to SMACKDOWN. Hopefully this young man will shine down there because he is one of the best high flying competitors we've ever seen in the WWF!

Jonathan Coachman:
You got that right, King. Edge has won some of the titles here in the WWF. But now that the WWF Championship is on SMACKDOWN. He could probably earn it!.

We see Edge enter the SMACKDOWN Room where he stares down Booker T.

Stephanie McMahon:
Now Eric, before you make your next pick, I just wanna say that RAW & SMACKDOWN will be preempted this week because RAW will be hosting the best of on Monday and SMACKDOWN will be hosting the best of on Thursday, but on April 4, on the first night on SMACKDOWN. In the first round tournament, I have announced that Edge will take on Booker T in the first round WWF Championship Tournament!.

Eric Bischoff:
Well I don't think people will be tuning in on April 4 to see that match!, But anyway, my next pick is!

(drumroll sounds as Bischoff opens up the envelope)

Eric Bischoff:
I choose somebody who I have a lot of respect for, he's a former WWF Hardcore Champion. He's Hardcore himself, Ladies and Gentlemen, Hardcore Holly!.

Jerry Lawler:
Wow, RAW's really going to get Hardcore with Hardcore Holly!

Jonathan Coachman:
And now with the Hardcore Championship on the RAW Brand. Hardcore Holly could potentially become the Hardcore Champion over there!.

Hardcore Holly enters the RAW Room where he like Viscera stares down the Hardcore Belt that Maven has and says "that's mine punk"

Stephanie McMahon:
My next pick for SMACKDOWN is!

(drumroll sounds)

Stephanie McMahon:
Former WWF Intercontinental Champion and the man that returned at the 2002 Royal Rumble, And yes, SMACKDOWN. You will never forget the name of (Stephanie does a good Goldust impression), Goldust!.

Jerry Lawler:
I really wanted Goldust on RAW. But Stephanie is stealing all the good ones.

Jonathan Coachman:
But you gotta hand it to Stephanie, Goldust, a veteran in the WWF and yes, he is a former Intercontinental Champion, but he hasn't won the big one just yet and that is the WWF Championship.

Jerry Lawler:
And unlike his father, I don't think he'll ever win the big one.

We see Goldust enter the SMACKDOWN Room!

Eric Bischoff:
Well i'm glad I don't have to work with that freak, but RAW chooses!

(Bischoff opens up the envelope as the drumroll sounds again, Bischoff shakes his head, but then smiles)

Eric Bischoff:
Well as I said earlier, RAW will even be more Hardcore, because formerly from ECW. Is the Homicidal, Genicidal, Suicidal, Sabu!

Jerry Lawler:
Bischoff, that was not a good choice, An ECW Misfit joins Monday Night RAW.

Jonathan Coachman:
Well we expect to see Sabu on Monday Nights, hopefully sooner, but he's not here tonight.

Stephanie McMahon:
Very clever Eric, But you won't have to worry about my next pick, because my next pick is?

(Drumroll sounds again as Stephanie opens up the envelope)

Stephanie McMahon:
Ladies and Gentlemen, SMACKDOWN chooses the last man to hold the ECW Championship, and he is a former Hardcore Champion, and when he returns to action soon, he will be home to SMACKDOWN!. The Manbeast Rhyno!.

Jerry Lawler:
Well at least, we have one ECW Reject out of the way, But I was really impressed with Rhyno's work last year when he debuted in the WWF in 2001, His Gore is one of the most devastating moves in WWF History!

Eric Bischoff:
Well Stephanie, I'm impressed, But this next pick is going to be more Impressive, ladies and gentlemen, the next to join RAW is?

(The Drumroll once again sounds as Eric opens the envelope once more and he has a big smile on his face)

Eric Bischoff:
A team that I've known very well, because they will be coming to the WWF once again to wreak havoc, Scott & Rick, The Steiner Brothers!.

Jerry Lawler:
Wow, The Steiner Brothers are coming back to the WWF.

Jonathan Coachman:
And let's not forget, they were former WWF Tag Team Champions back in 1993!

We see the returning Steiners enter the RAW room where they stare down the nWo in an old school WCW rivalry!

Stephanie McMahon:
Well for my next pick, the 10th pick of SMACKDOWN. SMACKDOWN chooses!

(Drumroll sounds once more as Stephanie opens up the envelope)

Stephanie McMahon:
Ladies and Gentlemen, He is a former WWF Intercontinental Champion, former WWF Tag Team Champion, he's been out of action, but will return in May and when he does, it will be right here on SMACKDOWN. Ladies and Gentlemen, Chris Benoit!

Jerry Lawler:
Chris Benoit on SMACKDOWN. Stephanie is definitely choosing the big guns!.

Jonathan Coachman:
I told you King, that you've got to be impressed.

Jerry Lawler:
I am, I just wish we had all of the talent on RAW. But I'm okay with what Eric Bischoff has got, Bischoff's draft picks have got nothing against Stephanie's draft picks!.

Eric Bischoff:
Well, I really hoped that I was going to get Chris Benoit on RAW. But Steph, you can have him still, cause I've got more big plans for someone else, and my 10th draft pick is

(Drumroll sounds as Bischoff once again opens up the envelope and once again he has got a smile on his face)

Eric Bischoff:
A man who I have had history with since he came to WCW in 1997, he is a former 2-Time WWF Intercontinental Champion, and he's won some titles in WCW. He's never won the WWF & WCW Championship, but in Eric Bischoff's camp, he will, because he is simply Perfect. Mr. Perfect!.

Jerry Lawler:
Yes, We've got Mr. Perfect!.

Jonathan Coachman:
A Veteran in his own right, Mr. Perfect who debuted in the WWF in 1988 has been a seasoned veteran his whole career, and he's told everybody that he still has got a few more years left in the tank.

We see Perfect enter the RAW Room as he shakes hands with former members of the nWo and then looks at the World Heavyweight Title that Triple H is holding!.

(Note: This is Part 1 of the Draft, I will return to do Part 2)

Underjohnking

Reaction score
Part 2: The Draft

WWF New York - (3/23/02)

Jonathan Coachman:
Allright, Ladies & Gentlemen, we are back with the draft, so let's recap the first 10 Rounds, What a SMACKDOWN Roster that Stephanie McMahon has had, King

Jerry Lawler:
Indeed Coach, Stephanie's first 10 picks are great, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Hardy Boys & Lita, Kurt Angle, Booker T, Kane, Test, Edge, Goldust, Rhyno & Chris Benoit!. Meanwhile on the RAW Side, Eric Bischoff has got Trish Stratus, Chris Jericho, Sabu, The Steiner Brothers, Maven, Viscera, Lance Storm, Hardcore Holly, Mr. Perfect & the nWo!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Now, we have Terri in the SMACKDOWN Room, she is with Stone Cold Steve Austin!.

Terri with her microphone is with Stone Cold Steve Austin in the SMACKDOWN Locker Room.

Terri:
Stone Cold, your thoughts on being the first man drafted to SMACKDOWN!

Stone Cold Steve Austin:
Well as Dominant as I was on Monday Night RAW in the Attitude Era, I wish I could've been drafted to RAW. But you know what, Eric Bischoff, the guy who fired me on the phone via Fedex, I couldn't care less about that guy, So i'm happy that I'm not on the RAW show, cause I'm sure he would've fired me again. And as far as the McMahons go. I don't care about Vince, but i'm glad Stephanie made the right decision to draft Stone Cold to SMACKDOWN because Stone Cold wants to become the World Wrestling Federation Champion for the 7th time, but in order to do that. Stone Cold Steve Austin has to win that tournament and go to Backlash to become the Champion and that's the bottom line because Stone Cold Said So!.

We return to the WWF New York Stage with Eric & Stephanie getting ready to get their picks in.

Stephanie McMahon:
Allright, so we have the 11th pick for SMACKDOWN. The next pick is

(Drumroll Sounds as Stephanie gets the envelope open)

Stephanie McMahon:
My next choice is Raven, Quote the Raven Nevermore!

Jonathan Coachman:
Former WWF Hardcore Champion, Raven joining the Thursday Night Roster, but this could be a huge moment for him and he may have the World Wrestling Federation Championship around his waist.

Jerry Lawler:
As much as I don't like Raven. I gotta say that this is an impressive pick that Stephanie McMahon has, and although he came from that Bingo Hall Dump called ECW. He's still one of the most talented Hardcore Superstars in the WWF. I hope he doesn't invade RAW and take the Hardcore Title away from Maven!.

We see Raven enter the SMACKDOWN Room!

Eric Bischoff:
For our next pick, RAW selects!

(drumroll sounds as Eric picks up the envelope)

Eric Bischoff:
The man with the biggest ass in the World Wrestling Federation, he is a former Intercontinental & Tag Team Champion, he is Rikishi!.

Jerry Lawler:
Well, Coach. Rikishi is going to dance his way to Monday Night RAW!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Indeed he is, Rikishi is the former WWF Intercontinental & Tag Team Champion, but he's never won the big title.

Rikishi is in the RAW Room!

Stephanie McMahon:
Well you know what Eric, I know that Rikishi put his cheeks on my father's face. But Eric, if you get out of line with Rikishi, I just hope he puts his cheeks on your face. But anyway, here's my next pick. My Next Pick is.

(Drumroll sounds as Stephanie opens up the envelope)

Stephanie McMahon:
My next choice for SMACKDOWN is the World's Strongest Man Mark Henry!

Jerry Lawler:
Wow, Mark Henry is going to SMACKDOWN.

Jonathan Coachman:
And Mark Henry, a former olympian and former WWF European Champion may become one of the strongest competitors on Thursday Nights!.

Mark Henry enters the SMACKDOWN Room!.

Eric Bischoff:
Okay for my next pick is?

(Bischoff opens up the envelope as the drumroll opens)

Eric Bischoff:
She won the WWF Hardcore Championship at WrestleMania 18, And the second woman that is joining RAW. Molly Holly!

Jerry Lawler:
Well, we have Trish Stratus and now we have Molly Holly

Jonathan Coachman:
That's right, Molly Holly, formerly known as Mighty Molly has told us that she is no longer joining The Hurricane and that Mighty Molly is nowhere, she's coming back to return to Molly Holly!.

We see Molly Holly enter the RAW Room as she stares down Trish Stratus!

Stephanie McMahon:
For my next pick on SMACKDOWN is?

(Stephanie opens up the envelope with the drum roll sounding once more)

Stephanie McMahon:
She's a former WWF Women's Champion, and the Woman I beat for that title years ago, Jacqueline!.

Jerry Lawler:
Awwh, Jacqueline's going to SMACKDOWN. We needed her on RAW!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Well we've got Lita & Jacqueline both on SMACKDOWN at the same time.

Jacqueline enters the SMACKDOWN Room!.

Eric Bischoff:
For my next pick, RAW chooses?

(Drumroll sounds as Bischoff opens up the envelope)

Eric Bischoff:
The former WWF Intercontinental & European Champion, and former WWF Commissioner, and a Man I know very well from WCW, William Regal!.

Jerry Lawler:
Yes, we got William Regal to join the RAW Roster

Jonathan Coachman:
And I would say a great choice by Eric Bischoff to pick William Regal.

We see William Regal in the RAW Room staring down the Intercontinental Title that RVD has in his shoulder, Regal stares down RVD as there is set to be a rematch near the future.

Eric Bischoff:
Before you make your next pick, Stephanie. I want to announce that on April 1, 2002. There will be an Intercontinental Title Rematch between William Regal & Rob Van Dam!.

Stephanie McMahon:
Well, I think that should be a good match, but anyway here is my next pick.

(Drumroll sounds again as Stephanie opens up the envelope)

Stephanie McMahon:
I choose one half of the APA, Faarooq!.

Jerry Lawler:
Well we may see a breakup of the APA unless Bradshaw joins Faarooq to go to SMACKDOWN!

Jonathan Coachman:
Well, Faarooq, he is a former World Champion himself when he joined WCW.

Faarooq enters the SMACKDOWN Room!

Eric Bischoff:
Well for my next pick, RAW chooses?

Eric opens up the envelope once more.

Eric Bischoff:
He's also a veteran himself, former WWF Hardcore Champion. The Big Bossman!

Jerry Lawler:
Looks like we got Hard Times heading over to Monday Nights!

Jonathan Coachman:
The Big Bossman, who returned last December of 2001 looks to dominate the RAW Roster, and probably go after the Hardcore Championship as well, because as Eric Bischoff said, he is a former Hardcore Champion!.

We see Bossman enter the RAW Room!

Stephanie McMahon:
Well my next pick for SMACKDOWN is!

Stephanie opens up the envelope again

Stephanie McMahon:
Former WWF Tag Team Champion with the legendary Andre The Giant, Haku!.

Jerry Lawler:
Haku, one of the most talented veterans will head over to SMACKDOWN.

Jonathan Coachman:
We have a lot of veterans from the 1980s that have something still to prove against the Young Talent even though they haven't been World Champions at all.

Haku enters the SMACKDOWN Room!

Eric Bischoff:
Well joining RAW is

Eric opens up the envelope once again and has another smile on his face.

Eric Bischoff:
Well Stephanie, unfortunately for you, he may be a ladies man, but you won't be chasing him, because he's going to be soothing the ladies of the RAW Fans. Former Intercontinental Champion & European Champion, The Big Valbowski, Val Venis!

Jerry Lawler:
RAW is going to be more interesting around here and we have the Big Valbowski.

Jonathan Coachman:
we saw Val make his return at the 2002 Royal Rumble, he's been in the WWF for 4 years and it looks like he's continuing to get started.

Val enters the RAW Room.

Stephanie McMahon:
For SMACKDOWN's next pick is!

Stephanie opens up the envelope

Stephanie McMahon:
I choose one half of the most decorated tag team in the WWF. They have been Tag Team Champions all over the world, But I choose one half of them, I choose Bubba Ray Dudley!.

Jerry Lawler:
Well, we may have one Dudley on RAW unless D-Von gets drafted to SMACKDOWN!.

Jonathan Coachman:
But I agree, Bubba Ray Dudley, if D'Von does get drafted to RAW could become one of the greatest singles competitors in SMACKDOWN History, and maybe the WWF Championship could be in his prized possession.

Bubba enters the SMACKDOWN Room as he waits in anxiety hopefully waiting for D-Von to join him.

Eric Bischoff:
Well for my next pick on RAW. I choose

Bischoff opens up the envelope.

Eric Bischoff:
Another legend from ECW. Former ECW Champion, Tommy Dreamer!.

Jerry Lawler:
Ohhh no, Tommy Dreamer, not him. Well Okay, But he is a hardcore legend too, he could be going after the Hardcore Championship.

Jonathan Coachman:
There's a lot of Hardcore Guys that Eric Bischoff has picked, so Maven's gotta be real careful.

We see Tommy Dreamer enter the RAW Room and stares down his ECW Rival, Sabu

Stephanie McMahon:
My next pick for SMACKDOWN, I choose

Stephanie McMahon:
former ECW Star, who will make her debut in the WWF on SMACKDOWN. Dawn Marie!

Jerry Lawler:
Dawn Marie, I've heard a lot of things about her. She was formerly from ECW and now she's going to SMACKDOWN. I thought she was coming to RAW!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Well King, you had a missed opportunity bringing her to RAW. But let's see how Dawn Marie does on the SMACKDOWN Roster!.

Dawn Marie enters the SMACKDOWN Room as she enters in all paparazzi attire like she's at a "coming out" party!.

Eric Bischoff:
Well my next choice for RAW is!

Bischoff opens up the envelope and has a smile on his face.

Eric Bischoff:
Ladies and Gentlemen, he is Buff and he is the Stuff, Buff Bagwell!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Buff Bagwell, a former WCW Competitor has entered Monday Nights, hopefully he will have a resurgence of his career.

Jerry Lawler:
I've seen him wrestle in WCW. This guy is probably one of the most underrated stars ever.

We see Buff Bagwell, but wait a minute, he's not going in the RAW Room. He's live at WWF New York with a Microphone in hand to a standing ovation

Buff Bagwell:
So what, were you expecting me to join that RAW Room?, Well you know what, I have things to say and get off my chest, So WWF. As you know last year, WCW was sold by the WWF. Vince McMahon sold WCW and he brought in the WCW Talent to see if we could shine, so here I am, July 2. 2001, They announced to me that I was going to be in the main event to kick off the inaugural WCW Invasion, they told me I was going to face Booker T for the WCW Championship, After WCW was out of business, I was hired by the WWF. I was going to get a fair shot and get even square, no promises and no guarantees, this was the night Shane McMahon, your brother (points to Stephanie), showed up in Panama City, I was with the top talent and we see the WWF Trucks that were there, There was a meeting in the room, Shane and I were in that meeting and who was there, That was me, Shane says "We are hiring and firing some guys, hiring and firing some referees and that's it", So the first show came out, me and Lex Luger were going to be the Tag Team Champions, Vince was in satellite in Cleveland and it was live, And from there, we were depressed, my contract is up in 2 months, I'm in a real bad position, So what, and people are like what are we going to do. So I was making 750 at the time for a 3-year deal, I rented cars and hotels which is a ton of money and Vince, you came in and you gave me 6 month previous and flew me in, me and my wife, Limousine into Stamford, CT. And you bought the company, I had no stroke, leverage or creative control, and you gave me 175$, so I was forced to sell everything, I settled at 225 and 250$, and I had a $5,000 dollar house payment, a big mansion, and Vince, you promised me a fair shake, everybody was going to be nice to everyone, you hired 12 guys including me, 9 of them weren't stars like Shawn Stasiak, Sean O, Haire, Mark Jindrak, Hugh Morrus. But none of them were starpower like Scott Steiner, Goldberg, Sting. So the 3 top guys you hired were me, Diamond Dallas Page & Booker T!. And you know that, Vince!. You made us go to school and learned the 20 foot rings and the 18 foot rings thinking I was just going to play along, And the saddest part is, you knew Vince that Stone Cold Steve Austin was not going to play hardball with me, Stone Cold and I was cool back in the day, but we were now competition. And Vince, I understood your position, I came up to you and said "You wouldn't have to pay me for 2 months, and I wanted to sit at home, and I wanted $80,000. I'm in the prime of all of it, And you fired me, And you fired me over one bad match, you and Jim Ross fired me over one bad match against Booker T for the WCW Title. Jim Ross, your fat BBQ Hamburger loving ass caused me to get fired, and nobody was going to believe me, I called you out on it and you told me "It was a bad job firing people". So J.R., you have created a monster, you said that you never went out of your own way to do that. There's a round table meeting and JR. You had the audacity to blast me, Why did you rip me out in the roundtable?. My Dad told me not to watch it, Michael Hayes and Mike Graham and you are cock suckers (as it is censored out in camera). Look at yourself, JR. You screwed me, You tried to bury me, You're a fucking liar, JR. You started this fucking rumour that ruined my career, So your fat ass stroke face with one eyeball feels good about it, you cock sucking fat piece of shit. But now, Vince McMahon. You brought me back, and you better not screw me over, not even you, Jim Ross. You ruined my career once about talking about my mother, and you better not ruin my career again, because if you do. I will take the whole WWF down with me.

Buff then leaves the New York Stage with some of the crowd agreeing with his outburst, but some of the crowd are disagreeing.

Stephanie McMahon:
I really don't know what to say about that, but in that case it's time to move on for SMACKDOWN's next pick, I choose?.

(Stephanie opens up the envelope)

Stephanie McMahon:
One half of the Albert & Scotty 2 Hotty Tag Team, from SMACKDOWN. Former WWF Intercontinental Champion, Albert!.

Jerry Lawler:
Wow, Stephanie has gone with the big guns, but can you believe what Buff Bagwell said about Vince McMahon & Jim Ross?.

Jonathan Coachman:
I don't want to think about it, but anyway moving on. Albert, a very big talented competitor, and you are right King, Stephanie has certainly proved to have the big guns by her side, I mean she's got Kane & Test and now Albert!

Albert enters the SMACKDOWN Room!.

Eric Bischoff:
For RAW. My Next Pick is!

Eric opens up the envelope and he reads it and laughs.

Eric Bischoff:
Well Unfortunately, the APA is no more because Bradshaw is my next pick!.

Jerry Lawler:
Well ladies and gentlemen, It is officially the end of an era, Bradshaw is now moving to Monday Night RAW.

Jonathan Coachman:
Bradshaw & Faarooq, a decorated tag team are no longer going to be together as they will be taking separate singles paths.

Jerry Lawler:
But Bradshaw's a very intelligent strong athlete and maybe he could go for the World Heavyweight Championship!.

We see a clip of "earlier tonight" with Bradshaw & Faarooq hugging each other one last time before Faarooq headed over to the SMACKDOWN Room, then we see a clip of Bradshaw entering the RAW Room!.

Stephanie McMahon:
My next choice for SMACKDOWN. I Select!

Stephanie opens up the Envelope.

Stephanie McMahon:
Also a former WWF Women's Champion. Ivory!

Jerry Lawler:
Ohhh no, we lost another diva, I wanted Ivory on RAW!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Well King, you've gotta respect Stephanie picking Ivory on RAW. There are 4 SMACKDOWN Superstars, Ivory, Lita, Dawn Marie & Jacqueline.

Jerry Lawler:
And let's not forget, the Women's Champion has not been drafted. So we're going to see if we have the Women's Title on RAW or if it will go to SMACKDOWN cause remember we are guaranteed to have a Women's Champion on RAW!

Ivory enters the SMACKDOWN Room!.

Eric Bischoff:
The RAW brand chooses!

Bischoff opens up the envelope

Eric Bischoff:
Former WWF European Champion, former WWF Hardcore Champion and let's just say has a current relationship with Mop, Perry Saturn!.

Jerry Lawler:
In my time away from WWF. Coach, I saw Perry Saturn have a relationship with Mop, why did he have to dump Terri for Moppy?.

Jonathan Coachman:
Well King, Relationship or not. Perry Saturn is a seasoned veteran in the Wrestling Industry!.

Perry Saturn enters the RAW Room!

Stephanie McMahon:
Well for my next pick, SMACKDOWN selects!

Stephanie opens up the envelope.

Stephanie McMahon:
A tag team formerly from WCW and they will dominate the entire SMACKDOWN Tag Team Division, ladies and gentlemen, Kronik!

Jerry Lawler:
Ohhh man, Stephanie has definitely brought up a big tag team in the force of Kronik!

Jonathan Coachman:
They were last here in the WWF in Unforgiven 2001, but people might remember them as Crush & Adam Bomb back in the old days.

Jerry Lawler:
That's right, before they were Kronik, Bryan Adams was known as Crush and Brian Clarke was known as Adam Bomb, and they are probably going to cause destruction on SMACKDOWN!.

We see Kronik enter the SMACKDOWN Room!.

Eric Bischoff:
My next RAW pick goes to.

Bischoff opens up the envelope.

Eric Bischoff:
A former WCW talent that I know very well, Mark Jindrak!.

Jerry Lawler:
That's a great pick from Eric Bischoff. Mark Jindrak will probably be one of the best names on Monday Night RAW!.

Jonathan Coachman:
And if you don't know what Jerry Lawler is saying, he's been a part of WCW and is a talented competitor.

We see Mark Jindrak enter the RAW Room!.

Stephanie McMahon:
For SMACKDOWN. I Choose!

Stephanie opens up the envelope again.

Stephanie McMahon:
He's a former Light Heavyweight & Cruiserweight Champion, Billy Kidman!.

Jerry Lawler:
What a good choice for Stephanie, picking up one of the greatest high flying athletes possibly in WCW History!.

Jonathan Coachman:
You are not lying King, Billy Kidman who was once a WCW Competitor will fly high on the SMACKDOWN Roster!.

We see Billy Kidman enter the SMACKDOWN Room!

Eric Bischoff:
Well Steph, if either a Cruiserweight joins your show, let's just say i am going to take the Cruiserweight Championship to RAW if I choose Tajiri!. But for my next pick is.

Eric Bischoff:
He is a Tough Enough Scout & Trainer, he's a former Tag Team Champion, European Champion & Hardcore Champion, Al Snow!.

Jerry Lawler:
Well I'll have to be dealing with Al Snow on RAW.

Jonathan Coachman:
But again King, a good pick by Eric Bischoff choosing The Tough Enough Teacher, Al Snow.

Al Snow enters the RAW Room!

Stephanie McMahon:
For your sake, Eric. I hope we do get the Cruiserweight Championship, but the next pick for SMACKDOWN is

Stephanie McMahon opens up the envelope

Stephanie McMahon:
Chavo Guerrero!

Jerry Lawler:
Chavo Guerrero, the nephew of Latino Heat Eddie Guerrero who by the way is in the draft lottery too!.

Jonathan Coachman:
I gotta agree with Stephanie, if the Cruiserweight Title heads over to SMACKDOWN. Then hopefully we may see Chavo Guerrero be a strong contender for that Championship!.

Chavo enters the SMACKDOWN Side!

Eric Bischoff:
For RAW's my next pick, I choose

Eric opens the RAW Envelope again

Eric Bischoff:
Sean O. Haire!

Jerry Lawler:
Well here's another former WCW Superstar that is headed up to Monday Nights.

Jonathan Coachman:
Sean O' Haire, who was a part of the Invasion last year, and was a former WCW Tag Team Champion with Chuck Palumbo, but now gets to go on his own as a part of the RAW Brand.

Sean O' Haire enters the RAW Room!

Stephanie McMahon:
Well for my next pick for SMACKDOWN is!

Stephanie McMahon:
A Man who will return to the WWF soon and when he does it will be on this brand, SMACKDOWN!., He is a former Intercontinental, Tag Team, European & Hardcore Champion and the man that had one of the greatest Summerslam Matches against Bret Hart in 1992, Davey Boy Smith, The British Bulldog!.

Jerry Lawler:
The British Bulldog is set to return to SMACKDOWN. I would've loved to see him on RAW. But Stephanie is not messing around, her picks have been solid.

Jonathan Coachman:
I have to agree with you King, Davey Boy Smith, a former competitor in the WWF. And let's not forget his first WrestleMania was when he & The Dynamite Kid won the WWF Tag Team Titles in 1986 sixteen years ago.

Jerry Lawler:
With the British Bulldog on SMACKDOWN. Hopefully he can become the World Wrestling Federation Champion, because he's tried countless times to win the title, but he hasn't done it.

Eric Bischoff:
Well for this next pick, RAW chooses

Eric opens up the envelope and smiles

Eric Bischoff:
Well, it looks like we will have the WWF Women's Championship on our show after all, because ladies and gentlemen, the WWF Women's Champion and the first ever WWF RAW Women's Champion, I give you Jazz!.

Jerry Lawler:
Yes, the WWF Women's Championship, well the WWF RAW Women's Championship is heading to Monday Nights!.

Jonathan Coachman:
And Trish Stratus and Molly Holly are the two ladies in that roster, so one of those two could go after that Championship!

We see Jazz enter the Podium

Eric Bischoff:
Jazz, it is with great honor that I present you with the WWF RAW Women's Championship.

Bischoff opens up a present and it is revealed to be the

Note: I know there's no image, but let's pretend this Image is the RAW WWF Women's Championship cause honestly in the draft lottery, there have should have been 2 WWF Women's Champions on the show, one for RAW and one for SMACKDOWN!

Jazz looks at the New Women's Belt and takes it.

Jazz:
Mr. Bischoff, I thank you for this opportunity and this is a message to all the RAW Women, especially you Trish Stratus & Lita, You cannot beat me for this title, Trish. I proved to you that I could beat you at WrestleMania, Lita. You're now on SMACKDOWN because it's pretty clear that you are clearly afraid of me. I will prove to everyone else that I run the face of the Women's Division on Monday Night RAW!.

Jazz leaves the stage and Stephanie gets down to business.

Stephanie McMahon:
My next pick for SMACKDOWN is.

Stephanie McMahon:
The Former Intercontinental & European Champion, D-Lo Brown!.

Jerry Lawler:
Stephanie is not kidding, I know i'm the only one that wanted D-Lo to RAW. But this is impressive by Stephanie.

Jonathan Coachman:
We know D-Lo is a legend in this business and he's still got a long ways to prove if he wants to be the best of the WWF.

D-Lo Brown enters the SMACKDOWN Room and high fives it out with Mark Henry, his former Tag Team Partner!.

Eric Bischoff:
My next pick for RAW is.

(drumroll opens up as Bischoff opens up the envelope once again)

Eric Bischoff:
Another former WCW Talent, Shawn Stasiak!.

Jerry Lawler:
Shawn Stasiak used to be a former WWF Superstar back in 1999, and as everyone remembers, his father Stan Stasiak was the former World Wrestling Federation Champion, hopefully Shawn can follow in his father's footsteps and maybe become the World Heavyweight Champion!.

Jonathan Coachman:
But he needs to focus on the little things and stop hurting himself and stop running into walls so much.

We see Shawn enter the RAW Room all smiles.

Stephanie McMahon:
For SMACKDOWN's next pick is!

The Drumroll opens up again as Stephanie opens up the envelope.

Stephanie McMahon:
Last week, this man made his debut and destroyed everyone in the Hardcore Division and then last night destroyed The Hurricane & Molly Holly, ladies and gentlemen, managed by Paul Heyman, Brock Lesnar!.

Jerry Lawler:
Wow, not only 5 days later and Brock Lesnar is drafted to the SMACKDOWN Brand. I can't say I'm not sad about it, but I'm happy without Paul Heyman around on RAW because I know JR would kick the hell out of him like he did the night after Survivor Series!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Brock Lesnar, a new prodigy has already made waves here in the WWF. He not only destroyed Maven, Al Snow, Spike Dudley on RAW. But The Hurricane & Molly Holly on SMACKDOWN.

Brock enters the SMACKDOWN Room as everybody stares this man down.

Jerry Lawler:
Well like we said earlier, Stephanie McMahon has picked some big names from SMACKDOWN like Stone Cold Steve Austin, Kane, Edge, Booker T, Test, Kurt Angle and now this man Brock Lesnar. Who else can Stephanie get?.

Eric Bischoff:
For my next pick, RAW chooses

Eric Bischoff:
Ladies and Gentlemen, RAW is about to get all aboard on the Ho-Train, The Godfather!.

Jerry Lawler:
Yahoo, The Godfather, I knew he would come to RAW!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Yes, the Ho Train is going to be happy because The Godfather is coming to Monday Nights!.

We see The Godfather enter the RAW Room with his ladies and also stares down Maven telling him that he was coming for the Hardcore Title!.

Stephanie McMahon:
SMACKDOWN chooses

Stephanie opens up the envelope once again

Stephanie McMahon:
Eric, you might as well stand back because A Hurricane Will be Coming Through SMACKDOWN. The Hurricane!.

Jerry Lawler:
The Hurricane, I may like super hero movies including Spiderman that comes out on May 3, 2002. But I'm not a big Hurricane fan. He pretends to be a super hero and all. I'm glad we're not going to have him on RAW.

Jonathan Coachman:
And I think Molly Holly can breathe a sign of relief, because The Hurricane can bring SMACKDOWN to new heights, hopefully if the Cruiserweight Championship is on SMACKDOWN. He like Chavo Guerrero & Billy Kidman can become a huge contender.

The Hurricane enters the SMACKDOWN Room!

Eric Bischoff:
Allright, for my next pick I choose.

Eric opens up the envelope and reveals

Eric Bischoff:
Also formerly from ECW. Jerry Lynn!.

Jerry Lawler:
Jerry Lynn made his debut with the WWF last year, and even though like I said i'm still not an ECW Fan, I was impressed with what he could do in the Light Heavyweight Division, but now let's see how he could fare well on RAW!.

Jonathan Coachman:
No nonsense attitude that Jerry Lynn brings to the table, the guy is all business in the ring!.

We see Lynn enter the RAW Room!.

Stephanie McMahon:
For my next pick, SMACKDOWN selects

The Drumroll sounds again as Stephanie opens up the envelope

Stephanie McMahon:
The Phenom of the WWE, A man who's been here for 12 years, he is a former WWE Champion, former Hardcore Champion, a man that has been undefeated at WrestleMania, 10-0. The Undertaker!.

Jerry Lawler:
This can't be right, The Undertaker is going to SMACKDOWN?. I Wanted The Phenom on RAW!

Jonathan Coachman:
Well King, The Undertaker and his new aggressive attitude could be what SMACKDOWN needs to Stephanie McMahon's brand, and who knows maybe he could win the WWF Championship!.

We see Undertaker with his leather coat and bandana enter the SMACKDOWN Room as he stares down Stone Cold Steve Austin talking trash saying "SMACKDOWN is my yard now son"

Eric Bischoff:
For my next pick, RAW chooses

Drumroll opens as Eric reveals it to be

Eric Bischoff:
Former Intercontinental Champion and one half of the Tag Team, E&C. Christian!.

Jerry Lawler:
Yes, We get Christian here on RAW.

Jonathan Coachman:
Christian can finally break away and have that singles push he always wanted, and hopefully a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship.

Jerry Lawler:
Yeah, but he's gotta stop throwing tantrums like a baby.

Christian comes in the RAW Room excited that Edge is not in the same show with him.

Stephanie gets ready to open her envelope and announces

Stephanie McMahon:
Eric, I know you wanted this tag team, but you're not going to like what I tell you, ladies and gentlemen, the next tag team to join the SMACKDOWN Roster is the legendary Hawk & Animal, The Legion of Doom!.

Jerry Lawler:
Ohhh boy, you wanna talk about big, How bout The Returning Legion of Doom!

Jonathan Coachman:
The Legion of Doom have not been seen in the WWF for 3 years, but they are back on SMACKDOWN and hopefully if the Tag Team Championship that Billy & Chuck are holding right now and if they do drafted to SMACKDOWN. I would have my eyes open on that now!.

The Legion of Doom enter the SMACKDOWN Locker Room as they get into a staredown with The Hardy Boys & Bubba Ray Dudley

Eric Bischoff: (After revealing the envelope)
Well Stephanie, I know you wanted this guy too, he is a cruiserweight, but it just so happens that he's a talented competitor, so Ladies and Gentlemen, the next superstar to join the RAW brand is Chris Candido!.

Jerry Lawler:
Here's another person that we have not seen in a few years in the World Wrestling Federation, Chris Candido!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Candido has been wrestling all over the world since he left the WWF. But he's got a second chance to make things right.

We see Candido enter the RAW Room!.

Stephanie McMahon: (after seeing the envelope)
SMACKDOWN's next selection in the draft is Scotty 2 Hotty!.

Jerry Lawler:
Scotty 2 Hotty?, I really wanted to see the worm on RAW!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Well the fans are not kinda happy to see a reunion between Scotty & Rikishi, but Scotty's partner Albert is on SMACKDOWN. So we are seeing the tag teams heat up on SMACKDOWN.

We see Scotty 2 Hotty in the SMACKDOWN Room high five Albert as they are once again reunited!

Eric Bischoff: (looking at his next envelope laughing)
Well Unfortunately, there's not going to be a Too Cool Reunion on SMACKDOWN after all, because joining RAW is Grandmaster Sexay!.

Jerry Lawler:
Well we may not have gotten the worm on RAW. But we've got Grandmaster Sexay and besides he is pals with Rikishi.

Jonathan Coachman:
Grandmaster Sexay, the guy that likes to dance, maybe he can dance his way to a singles title.

We see Grandmaster Sexay enter the RAW Room!

Jonathan Coachman:
Well i'm being told we have new WWE Announcer, Mark Lloyd as he is interviewing The Undertaker.

Mark Lloyd is with The Undertaker outside of the SMACKDOWN Room!.

Mark Lloyd:
Undertaker, how do you feel about being on SMACKDOWN.

Undertaker:
You know it really doesn't matter with me where I ended up, whether it'd be on RAW. Whether it'd be on SMACKDOWN. It didn't matter, the fact is I am on SMACKDOWN and I plan to be in the WWF Championship Tournament, And I plan on winning the whole damn thing, And I'm going to show everyone why SMACKDOWN is my yard and I'm the big dog that runs it, whether it's Stone Cold Steve Austin, Kurt Angle, Edge or hell even my brother Kane. They are going to know for damn sure, now if you don't have any questions for me, then I suggest you get the hell out of here and leave!

We go back to the WWF New York Podium as Stephanie Is about to make her next pick as she already has read the envelope.

Stephanie McMahon:
SMACKDOWN chooses the Inaugural Light Heavyweight Champion, Taka Michinoku!.

Jerry Lawler:
Now that is a big pick, but Steph. Don't get a hold of yourself, we've got some also talented cruiserweights that are deserving to be on RAW and hopefully RAW will have that Cruiserweight Championship!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Stephanie's doing what is right and she is picking out some big legendary names.

Taka Michinoku enters the SMACKDOWN Room!.

Eric Bischoff: (after looking up at the envelope)
The RAW brand has picked a tag team, the tag team of Big Vito & Reno.

Jerry Lawler:
I don't know a lot about Big Vito & Reno, but they could be a dangerous tag team.

Jonathan Coachman:
Well they were a part of the WCW Roster, so everyone in the RAW Locker Room should look out!.

Vito & Reno enter the RAW Locker Room!

Stephanie McMahon: (looks at her envelope)
Before I choose this next woman, I just wanna say, that at Backlash, the 4 ladies that have been chosen on SMACKDOWN will compete in a Fatal 4-Way Match to declare the WWF SMACKDOWN Women's Champion, But my next pick is coming back to the WWF Soon, she is Sable!.

Jerry Lawler:
Stephanie McMahon has also taken another lady, this is not right Coach. I know Sable's coming back to the WWF. But she could've come back to RAW with us.

Jonathan Coachman:
Stephanie is making sure that the Women's Division on SMACKDOWN earn it's stripes.

Eric Bischoff: (After looking up at his envelope)
Well it looks like we will be dealing with more ECW. Because my next pick is coming to the WWF soon, The Sandman!.

Jerry Lawler:
And now we have to deal with this beer drinking swelling guy, i thought Stone Cold Steve Austin was the worst beer drinker, but this guy, The Sandman, he's even worser!.

We see Sandman enter the RAW Room!

Stephanie McMahon: (after looking up at the envelope)
Well Eric, I think looking the way that you're short on some Tag Teams, you ain't getting the WWF Tag Team Championship, because ladies and gentlemen, joining SMACKDOWN is the WWF Tag Team Champions, and the new WWF SMACKDOWN Tag Team Champions, (Stephanie carries a present) along with their manager Rico, please welcome Billy & Chuck!.

We see Billy & Chuck come to the New York Stage with Rico!.

Stephanie McMahon:
Billy, Chuck. it is with an honor that you have been officially awarded with the SMACKDOWN Tag Team Championship.

Billy & Chuck look at it and hug each other with Rico laughing in joy!.

Billy Gunn:
Eric, i got 2 words for you, (The fans start a "Suck It" but then he says) Sorry!

Billy & Chuck leave the stage

Eric Bischoff:
Well, Billy & Chuck, I'll have you guys know that you may be the SMACKDOWN Tag Team Champions, But I am going to make my own RAW Tag Team Championship.

Eric opens the next envelope.

Eric Bischoff:
But anyway, the next superstar that will be joining the RAW Brand is Chris Kanyon!.

Jerry Lawler:
Chris Kanyon, When I was out last year, I was watching the Alliance Era and I couldn't stand Chris Kanyon, but now he's on RAW and I have to stand that clown again.

Jonathan Coachman:
Sorry, King!.

We see Chris Kanyon enter the RAW Room!.

Stephanie McMahon: (After opening up the next envelope)
The next person to join SMACKDOWN will be joining the WWF as well and when he does it will be on SMACKDOWN. Jamie Noble!.

Jonathan Coachman:
We may not know a lot about Jamie Noble, but we do know he was a part of the WCW Roster!

Jerry Lawler:
Indeed Coach, and I believe he's got the tools and talent to take SMACKDOWN by force!.

Jamie Noble enters the SMACKDOWN Room!.

Eric Bischoff: (looking at the envelope and smiles)
Well Steph, for this next pick, I choose the 16-time World Heavyweight Champion, and a man that proved that even in his 50s. That he still has it in the ring, The Nature Boy Ric Flair! WOOOOOOOOOO!.

Jerry Lawler:
Yes, The Nature Boy is coming to Monday Night RAW. WOOOOOOOO!

Jonathan Coachman:
And that could mean one more World Heavyweight Title reign on that show as well.

Jerry Lawler:
Hopefully, The Nature Boy proved that this year that he still has it, he beat Vince McMahon at the Royal Rumble, but lost to The Undertaker at WrestleMania, but despite that loss, he proved that he still got it!.

Ric Flair enters the RAW Room!.

Stephanie McMahon: (looks at her next envelope pick)
From SMACKDOWN. I Choose Bull Buchanan!.

Jerry Lawler:
Well not a popular pick, but Bull Buchanan. A man we haven't seen in a while has joined the SMACKDOWN Roster!.

Jonathan Coachman:
He debuted here in the WWF in 1997 as a member of the Truth Commission, but he could be causing havoc here on Thursday Nights.

We see Bull enter the SMACKDOWN Room!.

Eric Bischoff: (looking at his next envelope pick)
I choose another Woman from Monday Night RAW. And she is a part of the Developmental Training Camp, but she will be joining RAW. Victoria!.

Jerry Lawler:
I remember this woman very well, she was a part of The Godfather's Ho Train. And she also danced with Rikishi & Too Cool!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Victoria looks like she's been doing well in the ring, hopefully she could get a chance at that Women's Championship!.

We see Victoria in the RAW Room as she engages in a staredown with Trish?.

Stephanie McMahon: (opens up the envelope)
My next pick for SMACKDOWN is the Tough Enough 1 Female Winner, Nidia

Jerry Lawler:
Well unfortunately, we lost Nidia from RAW.

Jonathan Coachman:
Nidia hasn't pretty much shined, but hopefully a SMACKDOWN Women's Championship could be in her future if she challenges the winner of that four way match.

Nidia enters the SMACKDOWN Room and shockingly enough kisses Jamie Noble as Booker T is on camera saying "Tell Me I Did Not Just See That"

Jerry Lawler:
Wow, it looks like Nidia & Jamie Noble are playing tonsil hockey, I wonder what that relationship is all about?.

Eric Bischoff: (looks at his envelope and laughs)
I have watched this next pick call himself the Houdini of Hardcore and I have seen his Hardcore Antics, and I'm glad to have chosen this guy, hell, I consider him to be the greatest Hardcore Champion of all time, Crash Holly!.

Jerry Lawler:
What, Crash Holly?. Well that means all 3 Holly Cousins are reunited.

Jonathan Coachman:
I would think so. Crash Holly, a former WWF Hardcore Champion, it seems like Eric Bischoff has drafted the entire RAW Hardcore Division.

Crash Holly enters the RAW Room!.

Stephanie McMahon: (looks at her next pick)
For SMACKDOWN's Next Pick, Also another Dudley, Spike Dudley!.

Jerry Lawler:
Well. I can't say that i'm happy that Spike Dudley isn't on RAW. But one half of his brothers is there, let's hope we pick D-Von, and Bubba & Spike can team up!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Or maybe Spike can go out and become a singles star and have a chance at the Cruiserweight Championship if Stephanie is going to choose it.

We see Spike enter the SMACKDOWN Room!.

Eric Bischoff: (looks at his next pick and smiles)
For RAW. I choose another woman that is joining the RAW Roster, She's got legs and she definitely knows how to use it, Stacy Keibler!.

Jerry Lawler:
Yes, we got Stacy Keibler on Monday Nights, Baby!.

Jonathan Coachman:
And King, I'm happy that you're excited about this pick more than I am, because RAW is now filled with 5 women now.

We see Stacy enter the RAW Room!.

Stephanie McMahon: (after looking at her pick)
Well Eric, you've had too many ECW Talent, it's time that I take some too, SMACKDOWN chooses The Blue Meanie!.

Jerry Lawler:
The Blue Meanie, I haven't seen this guy in a long time. I know he was in the WWF back in 1999!.

Jonathan Coachman:
The Blue Meanie, a former ECW Legend looks to hopefully take SMACKDOWN by storm.

Jerry Lawler:
Now i know why SMACKDOWN is the color Blue because The Blue Meanie is really Blue!.

The Blue Meanie enters the SMACKDOWN Room!

Eric Bischoff: (looks at his next pick with a deviant smile)
My next pick, I know this man very well. He's a former WWF, WCW & ECW Superstar, and he told me that he's ready to come back to the WWF. So the next person to represent RAW is Bam Bam Bigelow!.

Jerry Lawler:
Wow, we got a big gun on our roster, Bam Bam Bigelow!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Bam Bam Bigelow has been in the WWF since 1987, he's done it all and seen it all and who can ever forget that he was part of the Inaugural Survivor Series Main Event!.

Jerry Lawler:
And also headlined WrestleMania with NFL Star Lawrence Taylor in 1995.

Bam Bam Bigelow enters the RAW Room

Stephanie McMahon: (Looks at her next pick and smiles)
Well, The Tag Team on SMACKDOWN is about to be heated up, because joining SMACKDOWN is D-Von Dudley,

Jerry Lawler:
Ohhh no, that was our chance to get D-Von on RAW!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Well, D-Von Dudley has joined SMACKDOWN and The Dudley Boys Fans can rejoice because Bubba & D-Von are not going to split up,

D-Von enters the SMACKDOWN Room and hugs his brother Bubba & Spike.

Eric Bischoff: (looks at his next pick)
Well if you want the Dudley Boys to stay together, how bout I pick another legendary tag team that had won the WWF Tag Team Titles in 1991 and also were in WCW as well. Jerry Sags & Brian Knobbs, The Nasty Boys!.

Jerry Lawler:
This is what we needed, the Tag Team of Jerry Sags & Brian Knobbs, The Nasty Boys!

Jonathan Coachman:
And as Eric Bischoff said it best, they are a legendary Tag Team!.

The Nasty Boys enter the RAW Room!

SMACKDOWN's next selection is Steven Richards!

Jerry Lawler:
Well I'm glad we don't have to deal with Steven Richards on RAW.

Jonathan Coachman:
Steven Richards is indeed a talented competitor, but let's just hope he doesn't invade RAW and take the Hardcore Championship because after all he's told everyone that he is Hardcore to say the least!.

Steven enters the SMACKDOWN Room!

So RAW's next pick is Terri!

Jerry Lawler:
Yes, More Puppies

Jonathan Coachman:
So the RAW Ladies are complete, hopefully we get one more. But Terri is the next person to join the RAW.

Jerry Lawler:
There's one woman that is yet to be drafted and that's Torrie Wilson, if she gets drafted to RAW. It will definitely be complete.

Terri enters the RAW Room

The next person to join SMACKDOWN is Christopher Daniels.

Jonathan Coachman:
If you've followed Christopher Daniels lately, he is an independent talented wrestler,

Jerry Lawler:
That's right, and let's see what he can bring to the table on SMACKDOWN.

Christopher Daniels enters the SMACKDOWN Room!.

RAW selects another Tag Team, They are the former WWF Tag Team Champions, Mosh & Thrasher, The Headbangers!.

Jerry Lawler:
The Headbangers, the legendary Tag Team, and I just hope they make a good impact on the RAW Roster!.

Jonathan Coachman:
I agree with that King, they are the former WWF Tag Team Champions and hopefully a run at the RAW Tag Team Championship is what they may need.

The Headbangers enter the RAW Room!.

Now this next pick is set to make his debut sometime in the spring, and when he does. He will be a part of SMACKDOWN. He is the son of Bob Orton Jr. Randy Orton!.

Jerry Lawler:
I've heard a lot about this kid, Randy Orton and Stephanie is right. Randy Orton is the son of Bob Orton Jr. He is in our developmental talent called OVW.

Jonathan Coachman:
And although he is not a member of the RAW Roster. It's amazing to see what he's going to do on SMACKDOWN.

RAW chooses a former ECW Champion, Justin Credible!.

Jerry Lawler:
Justin Credible, one of the former ECW Champions gets to join Monday Night RAW!.

Jonathan Coachman:
And he has unquestionable talent, there is no denying that.

Justin Credible enters the RAW Room as he stares down his former fellow ECW Friends

Stephanie McMahon: (Opens up her next pick)
Another talented superstar that is hopefully expected in the spring or summer, he like Randy Orton is also in OVW, He's John Cena!.

Jerry Lawler:
John Cena known as The Prototype will hopefully shine on SMACKDOWN.

Jonathan Coachman:
Well that's what rookies have come here to do, they shine and Stephanie is looking to bring some rookies to the SMACKDOWN Roster to shine!.

Eric Bischoff: (picks up his envelope, he opens it and laughs evilly)
Well Stephanie, you may have picked a lot of big guys on SMACKDOWN tonight, but you ain't going to get this next big pick, because my next pick from RAW is 7'2 500-pounds, former World Heavyweight Champion, former WWF Champion, Former WWF Hardcore Champion, The Big Show!.

Jerry Lawler:
Ohhh my gosh, The Big Show is coming to Monday Nights!.

Jonathan Coachman:
And talk about the game changer, The Big Show is now going to Monday Night RAW. Hopefully, we will see The Big Show become the World Heavyweight Champion on the brand soon enough.

Big Show enters the RAW Room as he stares down the nWo as he has history with them from their WCW Days!.

Stephanie McMahon: (picks up the envelope)
Eric. I'm really happy that you chose The Big Show, and don't worry we have a lot of bigger guys to handle on SMACKDOWN than the Big Show, but my next pick is Shannon Moore!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Another WCW Talented Athlete, Shannon Moore!.

Jerry Lawler:
Shannon Moore will get to join up with the likes of the Cruiserweights on SMACKDOWN .But Stephanie is really desperate to try to bring the Cruiserweight Title over to SMACKDOWN which is not going to happen!.

We see Shannon Moore enter the SMACKDOWN Room!.

RAW chooses Kid Kash!

Jerry Lawler:
Another ECW Reject, but I do like Kid Kash's abilities in the ring. we've never seen him wrestle in the WWF but we will soon enough.

Kid Kash enters the RAW Room!.

For SMACKDOWN'S Next Pick. Eric, you know this guy very well, he is Ernest "The Cat" Miller!.

Jerry Lawler:
I remember Ernest Miller, he was formerly the WCW Commissioner back in 2000. And what a talented athlete he is.

Jonathan Coachman:
Indeed He Is!

Ernest enters the SMACKDOWN Room

Stephanie, I know you want to bring the new OVW Talent to SMACKDOWN and i'm fine with that, but this next OVW Talent is coming to RAW. He is the monster and the levithan, Batista!.

Jerry Lawler:
Another OVW competitor that we have, the Levithan, Batista!.

Jonathan Coachman:
And when Batista debuts soon, he will look to strike terror on the RAW Roster!

Joining SMACKDOWN is Funaki, Indeed!

Jerry Lawler:
Funaki, Well i'm glad that Funaki is going to SMACKDOWN because I don't want him anywhere near RAW. But then again it would be nice to see Kaientai reunite and become SMACKDOWN Tag Team Champions.

Jonathan Coachman:
Anything is possible, King!

Funaki enters the SMACKDOWN Room!

The Next pick on Monday Night RAW is Eddie Guerrero!.

Jerry Lawler:
Things are looking up for us here on RAW because Latino Heat is here on Monday Nights!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Eddie has missed out on the entire 2001 due to a personal problems with his addiction, but says that he's clean and looking to put the past behind him!.

We see Eddie on the RAW Room!.

Eric, you know the reason why I chose all the high flying talent is because the Cruiserweight Championship is coming to SMACKDOWN. Ladies and gentlemen, The Cruiserweight Champion, Tajiri!.

Jerry Lawler:
Well I gotta hand it to Stephanie, they can have the Cruiserweight Championship and the SMACKDOWN Tag Team Championship!.

Jonathan Coachman:
And what a coo this is for the SMACKDOWN Cruiserweights, the Cruiserweight Title is now a part of SMACKDOWN.

We see Tajiri enter the SMACKDOWN Room!.

Eric Bischoff: (looks at his next pick and smiles)
Steph, you are not going to believe who is the next to be picked, a man that has told me that he's ready to come to the WWF cause he hasn't been there at all, he's a former WCW Champion, he's probably the franchise of WCW. And he will be the franchise of RAW. Ladies and Gentlemen, Sting!.

Jerry Lawler:
Ohhh my god, We got Sting on RAW!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Sting is set to come to the WWF on Monday Nights.

Then we see suddenly on the stage, Sting, he shakes the hands of Eric Bischoff & Stephanie McMahon and hugs Vince McMahon who enters the fray.

Jerry Lawler:
Ladies and Gentlemen, not only is history being made in the Draft Lottery, but history is definitely made because The Stinger is here with us live tonight on WWF New York!.

Sting:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!. Hell has frozen over tonight in New York, you know I missed most of the Invasion Era, But everyone has wondered why, why did I miss the Invasion Era?. And a lot of guys have asked the same question to Hogan, Nash, Hall. The Steiner Brothers & Randy Savage, Ooooh yeah, They've asked the question, why did they miss the Invasion Era and why did I miss out too, they said I missed out a great opportunity on facing The Undertaker last year. But with all due respect to The Undertaker being on SMACKDOWN. Don't think that I'm going to be coming for him because I will soon enough.

We see Undertaker on the SMACKDOWN Room looking at Sting speaking on the TV.

Undertaker:
We will soon enough boy, you just wait!.

Sting:
But the reason why I didn't show up is because Time Warner didn't want me, the nWo and Goldberg to come to the World Wrestling Federation. But before WrestleMania 18, my contract with Time Warner was up, and I called up old Vince McMahon, I said to him, Hey Vince, I want a shot at the World Wrestling Federation, I had been in WCW. But I want to be in the WWF in where I can face the likes of Triple H, The Undertaker, The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Kurt Angle, Chris Jericho & the best the WWF has to offer!. But now, The Stinger is finally here on Monday Nights!, and I also know that the nWo are here on Monday Nights, you know me and the nWo, We go way back, whenever the nWo was causing trouble. I was the one that stopped their terror and I was the one that stopped Hulk Hogan's terror and took that belt away from him. So nWo. It's going to be a same Monday Night, but it will be a different show because you guys are on RAW and I'm on RAW too. So whenever you cause trouble, you can rest assured that the Stinger will be there to stop the trouble, So WWF. Get ready for the thrill of your life, because it's showtime WOOOOOOOOO!.

Sting then hears the chants of his name as he raises his arms

Jerry Lawler:
What a moment, we have Sting in the World Wrestling Federation and we have him on Monday Night RAW.

Jonathan Coachman:
And you heard what he said, he said he was going to stop at nothing to stop the nWo's reign of terrorism once again!.

Well I am happy that Sting finally found his home in the WWF. But the next pick on SMACKDOWN is Evan Karagias!.

The commentators don't know much about Evan Karagias, although they say he was a member of 3 Count in WCW.

We see Evan Karagias enter the SMACKDOWN Locker Room!

The next pick to join RAW is Psicosis!

The commentators again don't know much about Psicosis as they are speechless by Sting's words still, but we see Psicosis enter the RAW Room!.

Jerry Lawler:
Psicosis has been chosen as we have 6 rounds left to go.

For SMACKDOWN. Another Cruiserweight has been added and he will be in the WWF soon enough, as a matter of fact, April 4, 2002 will be his SMACKDOWN Debut, Former WCW Cruiserweight Champion, Rey Mysterio!.

Jerry Lawler:
Now there is a lot to know about Rey Mysterio, he is a former WCW Cruiserweight Champion!

Jonathan Coachman:
That's right King, and it looks like the first SMACKDOWN is going to be shaping up cause we not only have the Tournament, but Rey Mysterio will make his SMACKDOWN Debut on that same show!

For the next pick of Monday Night RAW. I Pick the former World Champion, a man who was formerly from WCW. And a man who was also in the WWF. Stephanie, It's going to be Vader Time all over again, because RAW selects Vader!.

Jerry Lawler:
And Eric Bischoff has gone all out, he may have struck Stephanie with another fatal blow, Vader is headed to RAW!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Vader, a former World Champion and a former WWF Competitor is looking to destroy the competition on RAW.

We see Vader enter the RAW Room as he engages in a staredown with Bam Bam Bigelow.

Stephanie McMahon: (chooses her next pick)
My next superstar to join SMACKDOWN is Bill Demott!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Bill Demott, formerly Hugh Morrus will be entering the SMACKDOWN Roster!.

Jerry Lawler:
You talk about a big stud, he is one of them!

We see Bill Demott enter the SMACKDOWN Room!

Eric Bischoff:
RAW's next pick is a man who is also in OVW, Shelton Benjamin!.

Jerry Lawler:
Shelton Benjamin, a young athlete hopefully we will see this kid on the RAW Roster someday.

Jonathan Coachman:
I agree!.

Eric Bischoff:
Well Steph, it looks like we have 4 rounds left, and 8 more superstars to go. So Steph, as they say. It's your move!

Unfortunately for you Eric, you're not going to get this next lady, because joining SMACKDOWN is Torrie Wilson!.

Jerry Lawler:
No, Torrie Wilson is headed to SMACKDOWN!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Torrie Wilson, the next woman to be drafted to SMACKDOWN. So the Women's roster has been successfully cleared out.

Torrie enters the SMACKDOWN Room

RAW's next pick is Juventud Guerrera

Jerry Lawler:
Well although, he isn't going for the Cruiserweight Title, i've been impressed with Juventud and he looks like he could be a major star on RAW.

Juventud enters the RAW Room!

Stephanie McMahon: (Looks at her next pick and has a "ugh" look on her face)
SMACKDOWN's next pick is the former WWF Champion, Former WWF Intercontinental Champion, 2000 Royal Rumble Winner, and a man who beat Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania, The Rock!.

Jerry Lawler:
The Rock, Stephanie McMahon has definitely chosen some big names and she finally got The Rock!.

Jonathan Coachman:
We wondered when The Rock would be drafted to SMACKDOWN.

The Rock then shows up on the titantron via satellite

The Rock: (Via Satellite)
Finally The Rock has come back to WWF New York. So The Rock says tonight is draft night, and The Rock just found out that he's drafted to SMACKDOWN. The same show that started it all, the same phrase that The Rock came up with, the same very catchphrase that The Rock said "layeth the SMACKDOWN". Now, The Rock has no love lost for Eric Bischoff or Stephanie McMahon, but it's pretty obvious that Stephanie McMahon made the right choice in drafting the jabroni beating, pie-eating, trail-blazing, eyebrow raisin, all around smack it down People's Champ, The Rock, and although the nWo has been drafted to RAW. The Rock says that he still has unfinished business with you guys, Hogan. What you did to The Rock, what you did to me was disrespectful, I shook your hand and you told me that I was the better man and never in my wildest dreams did I think that you would attack me like that, you see Hogan, when you and your buddies attacked me at WrestleMania, just like you did when you tried to put me out of action, The Rock vowed redemption, and whether he's on SMACKDOWN or RAW or UPN or TNN or ESPN or HBO or other kind of show, The Rock says, he still wants to get his hands on the nWo!. You see, nWo!. It's real simple, here's how we can make this work, You can have 4 of your guys and The Rock can pick 4 of his partners and we can just kick your roody poo candy ass at Backlash!. Whether it be a RAW or SMACKDOWN Member it just doesn't matter, the fact of the matter is, The Rock will get his revenge one way or the other, But as for SMACKDOWN. After The Rock takes care of the nWo problem. The Rock is going to go away for a while, but when he comes back, he is going to SMACKDOWN and whoop some more candy ass and then whoever the WWF Champion is. The Rock is going to take that WWF Championship again. So if it's Stone Cold Steve Austin, Kurt Angle, Kane, Booker T, Edge, The Undertaker, Spike Dudley, Michael Cole or somebody else for that matter, The Rock is going to win the Championship. If You Smell What The Rock is Cooking!.

Jonathan Coachman:
Strong words from The Rock, although he says he's going to be a part of SMACKDOWN. He has vowed that he is not finished with the nWo!.

Jerry Lawler:
And I guarantee you the nWo on the RAW Room was listening to every word The Rock was saying!.

Allright let's get moving on with the draft, Cause we have about 3 rounds left to go, the next person joining RAW is Super Crazy!.

Not much is said about Super Crazy except for his talent in ECW as he enters the RAW Room!.

My next choice, ohhh look, another Cruiserweight and another WCW Legend, I choose the Ultimo Dragon!.

Jerry Lawler:
Stephanie is really kicking Bischoff right where it hurts as she is taking WCW stars from Bischoff left and right.

Jonathan Coachman:
And it really doesn't full good as The Ultimo Dragon who is indeed another cruiserweight will be a part of SMACKDOWN.

Stephanie McMahon:
Eric, before you make your next pick, I also wanna say also, that not only will Rey Mysterio make his debut on April 4, 2002. on that same night, we will see The Ultimo Dragon take on Rey Mysterio.

Jerry Lawler:
Now that's an amazing matchup i'd like to see on SMACKDOWN. Why can't we get it on RAW?.

Eric Bischoff:
Okay, well i'll be sure to tune in which I probably won't but for my next to last pick on RAW. I choose Gangrel!.

Jerry Lawler:
Gangrel?, we haven't seen him in a while.

Jonathan Coachman:
Well King, he is known for his entrance tactics with the red liquid and he will hopefully do that again.

We see Gangrel enter with his goblet of blood drinking it as he sprays it in the RAW Room!.

The next to last pick from SMACKDOWN is another Cruiserweight Sensation as well, He has competed everywhere, he is Jushin Thunder Liger!.

Jerry Lawler:
What a choice Stephanie has picked, Jushin Thunder Liger, hopefully he will get a Cruiserweight Championship push in the near future.

We see Jushin enter the SMACKDOWN Room as well!.

Eric Bischoff: (looks at his final pick and reads)
My last pick on the RAW Roster is Disco Inferno.

Jerry Lawler:
Disco Inferno, I don't know much about this guy, do you Coach?

Jonathan Coachman:
I know a lot about his dancing,

Disco Inferno dances his way to the RAW Room.

Stephanie McMahon:
My final pick for SMACKDOWN is a former ECW Champion, former WWF Hardcore Champion. A man that has competed in ECW. WCW & WWF. Ladies and gentlemen, the final pick is Mike Awesome!.

Jonathan Coachman:
And what a way to end the draft with the final pick being Mike Awesome.

Jerry Lawler:
This guy is so talented, he is probably one of the most biggest guys in the WWF is this Mike Awesome dude.

The SMACKDOWN Room has now been complete as Mike Awesome enters the room.

Eric Bischoff:
Well Stephanie, Stephanie, Stephanie. I just want you to know that I intend on kicking your ass and the SMACKDOWN Roster's ass because you may have a lot of cruiserweights and a lot of big main event talents, but there's one thing that you won't do what your father did to me, i'm going to put SMACKDOWN down and i'm going to bury it to the ground!.

Stephanie gets in Bischoff's face.

Stephanie McMahon:
You think your threats of burying SMACKDOWN to the ground is going to scare me?, Eric. Look in the mirror for once, you are just mad cause you couldn't get The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Undertaker and others, and you know what I'm okay with you getting the nWo. Chris Jericho. Eddie Guerrero. Rikishi. Sting & The Big Show, because whatever roster you have Eric, it really doesn't matter with me because in the end there's going to be only one dominant general manager in the WWF and Eric, you're looking at her!.

Eric Bischoff:
What i'm looking at is a lady who had her heart crushed when her ex-husband dumped her at the altar after you lied about being pregnant, and how will it feel knowing that he's now the World Heavyweight Champion, how will it feel to be watching him on Monday Nights dominating everyone in his path, because besides Steph. I have lots of competition for him!. Just like you couldn't do in bed, you couldn't give him much competition, cause he stated weeks ago and what was it that he said, I can't remember?. "Ohhh I remember now". Maybe it was not so much that it was The Game that was short, maybe the field that he was playing on was too big and that even a 747 looks small when you are flying into the grand canyon!. And Steph, your field was very big, you couldn't get him satisfied, but he was more satisfied at WrestleMania, Steph. You came up short in getting the World Heavyweight Championship, but congratulations in making your own WWE Champion and hopefully The Rock says it may be Spike Dudley! Ha ha ha ha ha, But Steph. Whoever is your WWE Champion, they can't withstand the level of Eric Bischoff's Monday Night RAW!.

Stephanie McMahon:
Ohhh yeah, well if my field is very big, then it is really big, your field is going to be so small that when 2002 is over, you're going to be looking at WWF.COM saying that SMACKDOWN was better than RAW and you know it, so I suggest you be watching on April 4, 2002. And I want you to watch how the entire SMACKDOWN Roster will be having much more talent than your RAW Roster could ever do, so Eric. Have fun building your new Monday Nitro, have fun letting the nWo to attack more stars and have fun with Buff Bagwell harassing Jim Ross. All of that, but there's one thing you're never going to do and that is beat SMACKDOWN this year in the end.

Stephanie walks off as Eric starts talking trash telling Stephanie "You can't beat me"

Jonathan Coachman:
Well folks, next week there will be a pre-empted edition of RAW & SMACKDOWN as we have the Best Of and we will see the best matches of 2001 & 2002!

Jerry Lawler:
Indeed Coach, and then on April 1, 2002. We will have the new and improved debut of Monday Night RAW!.

The Draft Lottery ends with Eric leaving the WWF NY Stage as well!

Underjohnking

Reaction score
mqdefault.jpg

Championships:
WWF Championship - Vacant
World Heavyweight Championship - Triple H
WWF Intercontinental Championship - Rob Van Dam
WWF United States Championship - Diamond Dallas Page
WWF RAW Tag Team Champions - Vacant
WWF SMACKDOWN Tag Team Champions - Billy & Chuck
WWF Cruiserweight Champion - Tajiri
WWF Hardcore Champion - Maven
WWF RAW Women's Champion - Jazz
WWF SMACKDOWN Women's Champion - Vacant

RAW:

brand.gif

Triple H (World Heavyweight Champion)
Rob Van Dam (Intercontinental Champion)
Jazz (RAW Women's Champion)
Trish Stratus
Chris Jericho
The nWo (Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, X-Pac & Hulk Hogan)
Maven (WWF Hardcore Champion)
Viscera
Lance Storm
Hardcore Holly
Sabu
The Steiner Brothers
Mr. Perfect
Rikishi
Molly Holly
William Regal
The Big Bossman
Val Venis
Tommy Dreamer
Buff Bagwell
Bradshaw
Perry Saturn
Mark Jindrak
Al Snow
Sean O. Haire
Shawn Stasiak
The Godfather
Jerry Lynn
Christian
Chris Candido
Grandmaster Sexay
Big Vito & Reno
The Sandman
Chris Kanyon
Ric Flair
Victoria
Crash Holly
Stacy Keibler
Bam Bam Bigelow
The Nasty Boys
Terri
The Headbangers
Justin Credible
The Big Show
Kid Kash
Batista (set to make his debut in the summer soon)
Eddie Guerrero
Sting
Psicosis
Vader
Shelton Benjamin (set to make his debut in the summer)
Juventud Guerrera
Super Crazy
Gangrel
Disco Inferno

SMACKDOWN:

images

Diamond Dallas Page (WWF United States Champion)
Billy & Chuck (WWF Tag Team Champions)
Tajiri (WWF Cruiserweight Champion)
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Booker T
The Hardy Boys
Lita
Kurt Angle
Kane
Test
Edge
Goldust
Rhyno
Chris Benoit
Raven
Mark Henry
Jacqueline
Faarooq
Haku
The Dudley Boys
Dawn Marie
Albert
Ivory
Kronik
Billy Kidman
Chavo Guerrero
The British Bulldog
D-Lo Brown
Brock Lesnar
The Hurricane
The Undertaker
The Legion of Doom
Scotty 2 Hotty
Taka Michinoku
Sable
Rico
Jamie Noble
Bull Buchanan
Nidia
The Blue Meanie
Steven Richards
Christopher Daniels
Randy Orton (set to debut in the spring)
John Cena (set to debut in the summer)
Shannon Moore
Ernest Miller
Funaki
Evan Karagias
Rey Mysterio
Hugh Morrus
Torrie Wilson
The Rock
Ultimo Dragon
Jushin Thunder Liger
Mike Awesome

Last edited:

Underjohnking

Reaction score
s-l1200.jpg

STING'S LONG TERM DEAL WITH WWF REVEALED (Wrestling Observer Newsletter)
March 24. 2002

They say anything can happen in the World Wrestling Federation, but Steve Borden known as Sting has arrived in the WWF as a member of the new RAW Roster in the Brand Extension. There were plans of having Sting at WrestleMania 18, but Sting waited on those plans after WrestleMania, Sting's deal with Time Warner expired in January of 2002!. So he was free to sign a contract with the World Wrestling Federation, Sting signed last month, Vince McMahon wanted Sting to make his WrestleMania Debut to issue an open challenge against Kurt Angle, but Sting didn't want to debut at WrestleMania. He wanted to debut on the week after WrestleMania, and the draft lottery was a perfect choice for Sting to do so, Expect Sting to have a big push like he did in WCW.

steph-bischoff.jpg

THE BRAND EXTENSION! WILL IT WORK?
March 24. 2002

WWF officials are saying that The Brand Extension may indeed work, with RAW & SMACKDOWN being preempted this week, RAW & SMACKDOWN look to have a great first night as RAW is shaping up to have Rob Van Dam face William Regal in a WrestleMania 18 Rematch for the WWF Intercontinental Championship, and plus, SMACKDOWN will have a big tournament for the vacated WWF Championship, plans are scheduled to have Edge vs Booker T, Kane vs Kurt Angle, The Undertaker vs Mark Henry, and The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin, and don't forget, the finals will be at Backlash on April 21, 2002. As for the Brand Extension itself, the WWF RAW & SMACKDOWN Superstars can move up to the other roster if they must in the summer, It's planned to be part of the storyline.

The WWF to be changed to the WWE
March 24. 2002

After the World Wildife Fund won a lawsuit settlement against the World Wrestling Federation. The World Wrestling Federation is now set to be World Wrestlng Entertainment. On May 6, 2002. The WWF will now be called the WWE. So meaning that April 29 & May 2, WWF RAW & WWF SMACKDOWN will hold it's last show as the World Wrestling Federation, and then on May 4, 2002. WWF Insurrextion will be the last WWF Show until WWF Becomes WWE!.

Reactions: L3G4CY15

Underjohnking

Reaction score
brand.gif

WWF RAW PREVIEW - A NEW ERA
April 1. 2002

The Draft Lottery for RAW & SMACKDOWN has now ended and now it's a new era for Monday Night RAW. Eric Bischoff's first RAW is looking to kick off with a huge bang.

On RAW's first match of the new RAW regime. Rob Van Dam & William Regal will face off in a WrestleMania 18 rematch for the WWF Intercontinental Championship, will RVD prove that his WrestleMania win was a fluke?, or will William Regal re-capture the Intercontinental Championship again.

Also, Eric Bischoff will talk who will be the next to face Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship at Backlash. Who will Eric Bischoff choose?.

Underjohnking

Reaction score
sddefault.jpg

WWF RAW - April 1. 2002 - Albany, NY

In his RAW office, we see Eric Bischoff with that signature loving grin on his face.

artworks-000155567943-gzlf66-t500x500.jpg

Eric Bischoff:
Good Evening and welcome to a historic edition of Monday Night RAW. Actually a new Monday Night RAW. As you may recall, a few weeks ago, the WWF did a draft and I was named as the RAW General Manager, now as a message to everyone on the RAW Roster. I will not be the same guy I was in WCW. I will be a fair and loyal general manager to you all, which starts tonight, tonight, you will see a WrestleMania 18 Rematch for the WWF Intercontinental Championship between Rob Van Dam & William Regal, and also tonight, there will be a 20-Man Over The Top Rope Battle Royal to determine who faces Triple H at Backlash for the World Heavyweight Championship, and we know the participants that will be competing tonight, RVD & William Regal that will wrestle tonight will also compete in the Battle Royal, also competing in the Battle Royal will be Chris Jericho, Ric Flair, The Big Show, Rikishi, The WWF Hardcore Champion Maven, Lance Storm, Christian, Mr. Perfect, Buff Bagwell, Viscera, Hardcore Holly, Crash Holly, Bradshaw, Val Venis, Al Snow, Shawn Stasiak, The Big Bossman & Gangrel!. And conspicious by their announcement in the Battle Royal, I've decided not to let the nWo wrestle in the Battle Royal, but they will see action in a 6-Man Tag Team Match as the team of Kevin Nash, Scott Hall & X-Pac of the nWo take on the formerly ECW duo of Sabu, The Sandman & Tommy Dreamer. And to make this match really special, this match will be No Disqualifactions and No Countouts meaning that this will be an Albany 6-Man Tag Team Street Fight Match.

"Across The Nation" is played as the RAW Intro starts, the fireworks go off in the Albany Arena as the legendary voice of Jim Ross welcomes us to the new era of RAW as we see the new RAW Stage as well!

Jim Ross:
Good Evening, ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the new Monday Night RAW in Albany, NY on the New TNN. 9,000 fans are here in Albany, NY in the Pepsi Arena, and what a night we have planned as Eric Bischoff has said.

Jerry Lawler:
That's right JR. History is being made on Monday Night RAW. The RAW Roster is going to wipe the floor with SMACKDOWN with Eric Bischoff making the huge matches we have here tonight. We have a 20-Man Battle Royal and it's to determine who will face Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Match 1:
WWF Intercontinental Championship Match
Rob Van Dam vs William Regal

"ONE OF A KIND"

Rob Van Dam makes his way to the ring as he is ready for the Intercontinental Championship Re-Match against William Regal.

Jim Ross:
We are kicking things off here on Monday Night RAW with a re-match from WrestleMania 18 as Rob Van Dam defends the Intercontinental Championship against William Regal!

Lillian Garcia:
The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Championship, making his way to the ring from Battle Creek, Michigan, weighing in at 235 Pounds, He is the World Wrestling Federation Intercontinental Champion, Rob Van Dam!

Jim Ross:
RVD is lucky that William Regal was drafted to RAW because either way if Regal was still drafted to RAW or SMACKDOWN. Van Dam would've still given him an Intercontinental Title Match either way!

Jerry Lawler:
Yeah J.R., But we've got the Intercontinental Championship here on RAW. Stephanie McMahon on SMACKDOWN can have the WWF United States Championship, but we've got the prestigious title here on Monday Night RAW and that is the Intercontinental Championship!

Jim Ross:
Well Rob Van Dam has a huge title defense too, he needs to be careful of the brass knucks!

Jerry Lawler:
Knucks?, what are you talking about J.R.

"REGALITY"

William Regal, the challenger is the next to enter the ring!

Jim Ross:
Well William Regal has used the brass knucks ever since he won the Intercontinental Championship and ever since kissing Mr. McMahon's backside!

Lillian Garcia:
His opponent, and challenger from Blackpool, England, weighing in at 245 pounds, William Regal!

Jim Ross:
As I was saying, William Regal has used the brass knucks since winning the Intercontinental Championship from Edge at the 2002 Royal Rumble, He cheated to win, but it bit him in the end at WrestleMania!

Jerry Lawler:
Come on JR. Regal told me he was sick that day and that RVD took advantage of that!

Jim Ross:
Well look at him, King, he's not sick now!

The Bell Rings as RVD & Regal lock up with RVD getting the advantage but Regal takes him down with a shoulder block, but RVD using his quickness and leapfrog agility takes down Regal with 2 arm drags and goes for the arm of Regal but Regal rakes the eyes and whips RVD into the ropes and goes for a back drop but RVD springboards out of it and hits a heel kick taking down Regal and Regal is dazed but RVD comes at him with a clothesline sending Regal over the top rope, RVD then flies off the apron hitting a somersault dive on the challenger. RVD poses with his "RVD Thumbs pose as he gets back to the action and tosses Regal back to the inside. RVD whips Regal into the ropes and hits a back elbow and goes for the cover but Regal kicks out. RVD shoves Regal into the buckle and goes for a monkey flip but Regal catches RVD and hits a T-Bone Suplex on the turnbuckle knocking Van Dam's head to the mat and now, Regal is taking advantage of the match.

Jim Ross:
Regal using that T-Bone Suplex on the turnbuckle and now he's taking advantage of the match, it seems like Regal is being aggressive and wants to recapture the Intercontinental Championship!.

Regal goes for the cover after that T-Bone Suplex but Van Dam once again kicks out, Regal starts to get RVD to his feet and hits knees to the head and nails a hard european uppercut but RVD eventually battles back with some punches and goes for a move, but Regal sends him to the outside and Regal goes back to the outside and tosses Van Dam into the steel steps hurting Van Dam's back!.

Jim Ross:
That really had to hurt Van Dam's back when he tasted the steel steps!

Regal then tosses RVD back in the ring and continues to gain the momentum in the match, Regal's tasting blood in the water, Regal picks RVD up and goes for an abdominal stretch and he's got it locked in good, Van Dam starts to elbow out of it and hip tosses Regal to the mat and whips Regal into the ropes again but Regal reverses and hits a powerslam and goes for another cover but Van Dam kicks out at 2!. Regal goes back again for the Abdominal Stretch but Van Dam fights out of it and hits a back suplex taking Regal down and both men are down!

Jim Ross:
Both RVD & Regal are down in the match and it could be anybody's ball game in this Intercontinental Championship Battle!.

Van Dam & Regal both get to their feet as the two exchange blows. Regal whips RVD into the buckle and goes for a charge but RVD kicks Regal in the face and hits a clothesline knocking Regal down and does it again. Regal gets whipped into the ropes and gets hit with a back body drop. RVD whips Regal into the ropes but Regal reverses it and Van Dam nails a kick taking the challenger down and goes for the cover but Regal kicks out once again at 2.

Jim Ross:
What a match this has been between the two, Regal is still wanting to win the Intercontinental Championship once again against RVD!.

Regal fights back and hits a running knee taking Van Dam down and wait a minute, Regal has just picked up something from his pocket, the referee starts to disarm Regal, and Van Dam goes for a kick, but Regal catches him and hits a neckbreaker taking RVD down. Regal goes for the cover and the referee sees it, but again Van Dam kicks out at 2!

Jim Ross:
Regal still fighting to win the title here despite trying to use the brass knucks which I knew he was going to use!

Jerry Lawler:
Ohhh come on JR. Stop obsessing about those damn knucks, Regal was going to give RVD a Right Hand!

Regal grabs RVD and sets up for the Regal Stretch but Van Dam rolls out of it and does a magistral roll but Regal kicks out again at 2 and Regal knocks him down with a clothesline and goes out of the ring and he picks up a steel chair.

Jim Ross:
Come on, first the Brass Knucks and now a Steel Chair?. Regal is desperately wanting to win the Intercontinental Championship here.

Jerry Lawler:
JR, He's trying to right the wrong from WrestleMania 18!

Regal grabs the chair and tries to hit Van Dam in the face with it, but he ducks and Van Dam hits the Van Daminator on Regal's face, and now goes to the top rope and he hits the Five-Star Frog Splash, 1! 2! 3!. Van Dam has retained the Intercontinental Championship!

Jim Ross:
Rob Van Dam is still your Intercontinental Champion in a hard-fought match, but will he beat 19 Superstars in a Battle Royal to challenge Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship at Backlash?

Highlights are shown of the match, but then as we get to the after match, a commotion breaks out as we see Eddie Guerrero attack Rob Van Dam!.

Jim Ross:
Wait a minute, it's Eddie Guerrero, he's going after Rob Van Dam!.

Eddie attacks RVD and hits him with not one, not two but three Vertical Suplexes and heads to the top rope and hits a frog splash. Eddie looks at the Intercontinental Championship and puts it on Van Dam's chest!.

Jerry Lawler:
I can't believe it, Eddie Guerrero coming back in a big way to attack Rob Van Dam.

Jim Ross:
And it looks like Eddie Guerrero has his sights set on the WWF Intercontinental Championship that Rob Van Dam is holding!

Jerry Lawler:
Well let's not forget, Eddie Guerrero is a former WWF Intercontinental Champion, and he's the real master of the Frog Splash instead of Rob Van Dam!

Eddie leaves the ring over a downed Rob Van Dam and demands that the "belt" be put around his waist!

Backstage, we see Hulk Hogan & the nWo talk to Eric Bischoff with Hogan being angry at Bischoff!.

Hulk Hogan:
Bischoff, this is BS. Everyone knows that me, Scott, Kevin & Pac should be in that Battle Royal Match not face off against these ECW crackheads that think they run the bingo hall, You brought the nWo to RAW. And my goal on RAW was to become the World Heavyweight Champion, not face off against these people that should not even be in the WWF!

Kevin Nash:
I mean if we went to ECW. We could've killed them too, And if they had the guys to come to WCW, We could've sent them back to ECW!.

Scott Hall:
Yeah I was in ECW and all I can say meng, that was crap!

Eric Bischoff:
Guys, listen this isn't 1996 anymore, this isn't the Monday Night Wars. I am your General Manager meaning that I'm your boss and that you guys work for me, The only reason why I don't want you guys near the World Heavyweight Championship, is because you failed to beat The Rock at WrestleMania 18!. And you Scott, you also failed to beat Stone Cold Steve Austin and look at them now, they are on SMACKDOWN. You guys need to get your priorities straight.

Hulk Hogan:
And everyone knows The Rock called me out on the draft again, I don't care if The Rock is on SMACKDOWN, me and the nWo would come over to SMACKDOWN and kick The Rock & Stone Cold Steve Austin's ass again!.

Scott Hall:
Right, everyone knows the nWo has unfinished business with The Rock & Stone Cold Steve Austin, meng don't forget that!

The nWo storm off as Bischoff has a strange look on his face knowing what the nWo are going to do!.

Then we see the World Heavyweight Champion Triple H walk backstage, apparently The Game is about to speak next.

(commercial break)

After RAW takes a commercial break, we see Trish Stratus backstage and then we see Stacy Keibler enter the backstage area.

Trish Stratus:
Well look who's here on RAW. Stacy Keibler!

Stacy Keibler:
Ha ha save your sarcasticness, Trish. I couldn't help but notice you don't have the WWF RAW Women's Championship because Jazz beat you at WrestleMania for that title, it seems like you can't beat Jazz!

Trish Stratus:
Ohhh why to be sarcastic again, Stacy. But you know what one day I will beat Jazz for that title, her time is coming, but as for you Stacy, I think you and I should have a match tonight.

Stacy has a shocked look on her face,

Trish Stratus:
What's wrong Stacy, are you afraid to face me?

Stacy Keibler:
No i'm not, I know I can beat you Trish and when I do, i'm going to be the next challenger for the RAW Women's Championship and I'm going to do what you can't do and that's beat Jazz for the title!

Trish Stratus:
Very Funny Stace, seeing as this is the new era of Monday Night RAW. Why don't we start the new era by saying, you and I not only in a match, but in a "Paddle on A Pole Match", it seems like you need to be spanked more, Stacy!

Stacy Keibler:
You know what Trish, you're on!

Stacy walks off as we see Trish have a smile across her face!.

"TIME TO PLAY THE GAME"

Jerry Lawler:
Ohhh, This is going to be a historic night on RAW. A Paddle on a Pole Match between Trish Stratus & Stacy Keibler

We see The World Heavyweight Champion Triple H make his way out to a thunderous ovation!

Jim Ross:
And here comes the man that captured the Undisputed WWF Championship over Chris Jericho at WrestleMania 18 after returning from a quadricep injury a year ago.

Jerry Lawler:
Somehow, someway, everyone wondered if he wouldn't wrestle again, but he did the unthinkable and that was to beat Chris Jericho for the title at WrestleMania!

Triple H does his signature water spit and pose and then picks up the microphone as he has the World Heavyweight Title on his shoulder.

Triple H:
You know it's been very weird for the last few months that I fought through a big injury and then in January of 2002, I came back to this ring and officially I won the 2002 Royal Rumble and then shortly after, my ex-wife Stephanie lied to me about having a "baby", but I dumped her and Stephanie, in all fairness I hope SMACKDOWN falters and fails when RAW beats you in the end, And at WrestleMania 18, I defeated Chris Jericho to win the World Heavyweight Championship, now I don't mind the WWF Championship being taken away to SMACKDOWN. But this is the top title that is staying on RAW and it will always stay on Monday Night RAW. Now at Backlash, My first title defense will be against the Battle Royal Winner, and to be honest, I thought my first title defense at Backlash was going to be Hulk Hogan, But he failed miserably at WrestleMania 18 against The Rock so bad. So I'm figuring myself, who is willingly qualified to beat me for the title at Backlash, well everyone I know is on SMACKDOWN like The Undertaker, The Rock & Stone Cold Steve Austin, but I know there's one guy back in the locker room that I beat for the title at Mania, and that man is Chris Jericho!.

The crowd boos at the mention of Jericho's name.

Triple H:
Now Jericho, I know you're in the Battle Royal, but don't think my business with you isn't over yet, you beat me in the leg with my sledgehammer, you almost tried to injure me again, you hurt my dog Lucy. At WrestleMania, I could've crippled and injured you. But I wanted to savor the moment!

"BREAK THE WALLS DOWN"

The Music interrupts Triple H as Chris Jericho makes his way to the stage doing his similar Y2J Taunt

Chris Jericho:
Welcome to RAW IS JERICHO!, And you know something, Triple H. You're right, you could've injured me at WrestleMania for what I did to your damn dog, But I had no remorse for killing Lucy, much like I had no remorse for hiring Stephanie McMahon as my business manager for WrestleMania which I made a horrible mistake, and you and I are right on one thing, I can't wait to see her run SMACKDOWN to the ground too. But Triple H, you want to say that our problems ain't over yet, well I have to say you're right, they are damn well beginning. Because you're carrying what I worked hard my entire life, you're carrying what I busted my ass for, and you're carrying what I acheived when I beat The Rock & Stone Cold Steve Austin on the same night to become the first ever Undisputed WWF Champion. And you had the audacity to ruin my moment, I should've been the one in the draft with the World Heavyweight Title around my waist.

Triple H:
You know what Jericho, I'm tired of hearing your whiny, bitchy mouth, You sound just like my ex wife, As a matter of fact Jericho, you wanna say I ruined your moment, well let me remind you if you wanna talk about moments on April 17, 2000. You "claimed" to have beaten me for the WWF Championship, but what happened huh?. That decision was reversed!, But what about your moment, you had your moment of glory, that's right last year, You damn near almost ended my wrestling career when you put the Walls of Jericho on me and damn near may have put me out of wrestling forever, but you couldn't get the job done could you do, Chris?. Just like you never do, you never get the job done at anything!

Chris Jericho:
How dare you say I never get the job done at anything?, When you were out with an injury months ago, Like I said i got the job done by becoming the first ever Undisputed WWF Champion, I defeated The Rock & Stone Cold Steve Austin at the same time, Something that you have done yourself because you were sick of letting them have the spotlight, like you and your buddy Shawn Michaels have always done. And that's why Hunter, that's why you have the power to bury people, not let them have the spotlight like you did to me at WrestleMania, People have been held down now by you, because you're the World Heavyweight Champion, well guess what Hunter, you're dead wrong!. And when you watch the Battle Royal tonight and I beat 19 superstars to win that match, I will expose you for the fraud that you are at Backlash and once again I am going to be the World Heavyweight Champion, and my spot will not be taken away, instead it will go higher than ever before!.

Triple H:
Well for your sake Chris, you had better hope you won that Battle Royal, because whether you win or not, our business still isn't over, so winning the Battle Royal is your only chance for winning back your precious World Heavyweight Championship at Backlash that is around my shoulder!. But If you don't win the Battle Royal, Well I can find other opponents to face me for that title, but Chris, you better win this Battle Royal, because at Backlash, I will finish you, and I will look you in the eyes and say GAME OVER!

Chris Jericho:
You keep saying that Hunter, because when I win the Battle Royal, by the end of the night, You will be in for a big surprise!

Jim Ross:
Well Chris Jericho claims that he is going to win the Battle Royal, but what kind of surprise is he talking about?!.

Jerry Lawler:
One thing is for sure as Chris Jericho has got something up his sleeve!

Backstage, we see the WWF Hardcore Champion Maven being greeted by some superstars who were drafted to RAW until he's jumped from behind by Shawn Stasiak in his locker room. And Stasiak has a referee in tow, he wants to win the Hardcore Championship!. Stasiak charges at Maven again, only for Maven to throw him into a wall.

Jim Ross:
I tell you Shawn Stasiak is crazier than a pet-coon, he wants to try to take advantage of the 24/7 Situation and win the Hardcore Championship!

We see the nWo and Hulk Hogan walk backstage and then we see the APA Business Closed up

Kevin Nash:
What do you say before our match we get off our feet

The nWo walk into the abandoned office of the APA!

Scott Hall:
What a Pigsty

Hulk Hogan:
Well this is not the APA Office anymore, this is the NWO Clubhouse Brother!

(Commercial Break)

Backstage, the nWo are still taking over the APA Office with Hogan spraypainting the office saying nWo when a voice is heard.

Bradshaw:
You sons of bitches

Bradshaw enters his former office and starts to attack Hogan, Nash, Hall & X-Pac, he holds his own til a chair shot by Hogan knocks Bradshaw in the back with it. The odds are too much for Bradshaw against the nWo!.

Jim Ross:
The odds are too much for Bradshaw!

Hulk Hogan:
Now you can have your office back brother!

"AT LAST"

Jim Ross:

What a sickening attack by the nWo on Bradshaw, looks like we're going to be seeing more of the nWo's sneak attacks on RAW.

Christian makes his way to the ring as Jim Ross makes the statement.

Lillian Garcia:
The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall, making his way to the ring, from Toronto, Ontario Canada, Weighing in at 212 Pounds, Christian!

Jerry Lawler:
Well JR. I agree with you, but we'll be seeing more of Christian a lot.

Jim Ross:
As much as I disagree, we will be seeing more of Christian, but let's hope he ain't a crybaby after losing every match!

"HO TRAIN"

The Godfather makes his way to the ring and of course he brings his ladies with him to the ring.

Jim Ross:
Well this should be an interesting match between The Godfather & Christian!

Jerry Lawler:
Indeed and I'm happy that we get to see The Godfather on Monday Night RAW because the hoes are with him.

Lillian Garcia:
His opponent, From The Red Light District, weighing in at 330 pounds, The Godfather!

The Godfather enters the ring with his hoes and has a microphone in his hand.

The Godfather:
It's time once again for everybody to come aboard the ho train, Hey Albany, You like What You See?. Hey Christian. I've seen you in action, but you haven't been doing much action lately, All you've been doing is crying and whining. So tonight, I just figured I wanna kick your ass!.

Match 2:
Christian vs The Godfather

As the Godfather gets his hoes out of the ring. Christian attacks The Godfather from behind with right hands and punches with the match beginning.

Jim Ross:
Christian is not only going to be wrestling The Godfather tonight, but he's going to be pulling double duty when he enters the Battle Royal Match tonight.

Jerry Lawler:
I don't think Christian's my favorite to win the Battle Royal. I think Chris Jericho is going to win somehow!

The Godfather punches back against Christian and whips him into the ropes nailing a Samoan Drop, but the former Intercontinental Champion kicks out at 2 after a cover. The Godfather sends Christian into the buckle and goes for a backdrop but Christian nails him with a kick to the face and hits an atomic drop, but he gets knocked down with a clothesline again by the Godfather. The Godfather whips Christian into the buckle and it looks like the train is about to be rolling, but wait a minute here comes LANCE STORM!. What is he doing here?.

Jim Ross:
Wait a minute, what's Lance Storm doing here?

Jerry Lawler:
I don't know!

That distraction alone allows Christian to nail The Godfather with the unprettier to get the win. And Christian has won the match.
Winner: Christian

After the Match. Christian & Storm enter the ring celebrating, but The Godfather gets to his feet and knocks both men down with a double clothesline and tries fighting them both off, but Storm rakes the eyes and Christian nails a spinning heel kick taking The Godfather down, it's 2 on 1, but wait a minute here comes Val Venis!. Venis enters the ring and starts to clear the ring of Christian & Storm.

Jim Ross:

Val Venis making the save for his former buddy and former Tag Team Partner, The Godfather!

Jerry Lawler:
Of course Val Venis & The Godfather are ladies men!

Val and The Godfather dance with the hoes and they leave the arena backstage.

Backstage, we see Terri interview Buff Bagwell.

Terri:
Buff Bagwell, last week you made your return to the WWF in WWF New York to address your feelings about Vince McMahon, why?

Buff Bagwell:
(snatches the mic away from Terri)
Why Terri, it's real simple, you see Last Year, I was fired from that group and I said my peace, I said it to Vince McMahon and I said it to Jim Ross myself, And now that i'm back. They're not going to hold me back again unless they tell me to leave again, and my first order of business back on RAW is to win the Battle Royal and beat Triple H at Backlash for the World Heavyweight Championship, because Chris Jericho is right. Triple H has spent the last 4 months on his comeback story burying people left and right. But he's not going to bury me, and when I eliminate 19 people. I will be the next World Heavyweight Champion, because Management will respect me!.

Backstage, we see Tommy Dreamer, Sabu & The Sandman talking about their match with the nWo!.

Tommy Dreamer:
Look guys, we may have been in ECW Together, but tonight, this is our first chance against the nWo, now granted the nWo may have dominated WCW but they didn't come to our house, all of them didn't come to our house except for Scott Hall. But now all of them are here on Monday Night RAW. Me and you guys we are also here on RAW too, tonight is our fantasy matchup with them, and we get to do it here in Albany, And we're going to prove to Nash, Hall & X-Pac that ECW was better in the 1990s than the nWo!

Sandman takes a swig at his beer and smacks his kendo stick!

Sandman:
I say we kick the nWo's ass!

(Commercial Break)

Then we see an advertisement for SMACKDOWN as Stephanie McMahon is sitting in her SMACKDOWN Office!

Stephanie McMahon:
Hello Eric, it's Stephanie McMahon, I hope you've been having fun on Monday Night RAW. You may have a battle royal tonight to determine the next #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, but this Thursday Night on SMACKDOWN. I hope you'll be watching because this Thursday Night, we will have the WWF Championship Tournament. Now I say we announce the participants that will be in the WWF Championship Tournament with all of these 4 matches, It will be Edge vs Booker T in a WrestleMania 18 Rematch, Kane vs Kurt Angle in a WrestleMania 18 Rematch, The Undertaker will take on Jeff Hardy and lastly, The Rock & Stone Cold Steve Austin will go one on one, now the winners of the match for Kane vs Kurt Angle will face either Booker T or Edge, and the winner of The Rock vs Stone Cold will take on either The Undertaker & Jeff Hardy, and don't forget, the final 2 will compete at Backlash for the World Wrestling Federation Championship and will be declared the WWF Champion on SMACKDOWN!. So Eric, I hope you'll be watching on SMACKDOWN!

Back live on RAW. Eric Bischoff sees the SMACKDOWN Promo and is mad

Eric Bischoff:
You wanna promote SMACKDOWN this week Stephanie, Well i'll do you one better. SMACKDOWN may not have another show to stand on

Then we hear a knock as Eric yells "Come In". It's Christian & Lance Storm.

Christian:
Eric, me and Lance Storm want a match next week with The Godfather & Val Venis, and hopefully we will have to ask what are you going to do with the RAW Tag Team Championship!

Lance Storm:
Yeah, Me & Christian are well talented Canadians, and we want to be the RAW Tag Team Champions.

Eric Bischoff:
Guys trust me, I'm going to see what I can do, by next week, I'm going to announce the RAW Tag Team Championship, and consider that match official too for next week.

"CELL BLOCK"

We hear The Big Bossman's music play in the arena as he makes his way to the ring scheduled to face Rikishi

Lillian Garcia:
The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall, making his way to the ring from Cobb County, GA, weighing in at 320 Pounds, The Big Bossman!

Jim Ross:
This should be a good matchup here as The Big Bossman goes one on one with Rikishi, and ever since The Big Bossman has returned, King, he hasn't had much luck lately!

Jerry Lawler:
Well he's going to be wrestling again tonight because he's in the Battle Royal and if he can defeat Rikishi, he can be the guy that faces Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Jim Ross:
Well no offense to Eric Bischoff, but I think SMACKDOWN's show on Thursday Night is going to be interesting, I just wish we had Stone Cold Steve Austin on RAW!.

Jerry Lawler:
Well you heard what Eric said, Eric said something about SMACKDOWN not going to be great again after This Thursday, what did he mean by that?

Jim Ross:
King, I don't know and I don't want to speculate on that!

"U LOOK FLY TODAY"

Rikishi makes his way to the ring to a big pop

Lillian Garcia:
His opponent from San Francisco, CA. Weighing in at 350 pounds, Rikishi!

Jim Ross:
Like we said this is going to be an interesting match, The Bossman has given up 30 pounds against this 350 pound big man Rikishi!

Jerry Lawler:
You know J.R., I don't know if I could be able to handle seeing Rikishi deliver stinkfaces on many SMACKDOWN Superstars, but I'm glad we got him here!

Match 3:
The Big Bossman vs Rikishi

The match starts off with The Bossman & Rikishi locking up in the center of the ring with Rikishi trying to shove Bossman down but Bossman fights back and delivers a few uppercuts on the former Intercontinental Champion, and what a match we are seeing right now between these two super heavyweights, Rikishi battles back with punches of his own and knocks The Bossman over the top with a clothesline. Rikishi goes to the outside of the ring and he and Bossman continue the fight. Bossman tries to take Rikishi's head into the steel steps but Rikishi ducks and The Bossman gets sent into the steel.

Jim Ross:
Don't forget both Rikishi & The Big Bossman will be in the Battle Royal Match, too and Rikishi may be the odds on favorite to win that whole thing,

Jerry Lawler:
Rikishi hasn't been a World Champion, but he's been the Intercontinental & Tag Team Champion once.

Rikishi tosses Bossman back in the ring but The Bossman fights back and nails Rikishi with a big clothesline taking him down. Bossman goes for the cover but Rikishi kicks out at 2. Bossman punches away at Rikishi but Rikishi fights back and whips The Bossman into the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Bossman ducks and hits a flying shoulder tackle taking Rikishi down.

Jim Ross:
The Big Bossman is such a great veteran whether you like him or hate him, he just did an impressive move on Rikishi.

The Big Bossman then punches away at Rikishi and whips him into the buckle with such velocity but Rikishi elbows Bossman in the face. Rikishi charges at him, but Bossman nails him with the spinebuster. Bossman goes for the cover again but Rikishi kicks out.

Jim Ross:

What a battle between these 2 Big Bulls, and coming up next, will be a big battle as the nWo vs ECW is just a heartbeat away!.

Jerry Lawler:
I Cannot wait for that collision, JR!

Bossman then whips Rikishi into the ropes but Rikishi reverses it and nails Bossman with a samoan drop and hits a clothesline followed by another clothesline. Rikishi scoops Bossman up and bodyslams him to the mat and hits a big time leg drop but Bossman is able to kick out at 2. Bossman staggers to the buckle but Rikishi is ready to slide that big butt into Bossman's ribs and just as he does so. Bossman rolls out of the way and Bossman heads to the top rope and goes for a diving clothesline but Rikishi catches him and nails the Belly to Belly Suplex on Bossman. Bossman gets back to the turnbuckle again and Rikishi hits the butt splash on the Bossman, and we all know what time it is!.

Jerry Lawler:
Ohhh No, here we go!

Rikishi is about to back his cheeks up, he starts to spank his cheeks and it's stinkface time. Rikishi shoves his butt into Bossman's face by hitting the stinkface.

Jim Ross:
The Big Bossman, I think had some of Rikishi's lunch that he had today!

Bossman charges at Rikishi again only for Rikishi to hit him with the superkick and the banzai drop to get the victory.

Winner: Rikishi

Jim Ross:

A big victory for Rikishi and this will certainly help out his momentum tonight if he wins the Battle Royal because as the King Said, Rikishi has never been a World Champion!

Jerry Lawler:
Well If I Was Rikishi right now, I wouldn't want to be dancing yet, I would save my energy to be facing 19 superstars in the ring!.

A spilt screen is shown of the nWo & ECW walking backstage as their big Albany Street Fight Match is up next!

Jim Ross:
Well here we go ladies and gentlemen, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall & X-Pac from the nWo, they will be taking on the ECW Extremists Sandman, Sabu & Tommy Dreamer in an Albany Street Fight, what a war that's going to be next!

(commercial break)

Backstage, we see Eric Bischoff trying to calm Bradshaw down about wanting to get involved in the nWo vs ECW Street Fight Match because of the nWo beating Bradshaw down!.

Bradshaw:
I don't care, I want to fight the nWo now, they destroyed my office and turned it into a clubhouse!

Eric Bischoff:
I can't give you both of them, besides you're in that Battle Royal tonight, I can't give you the nWo because the nWo are wrestling now, but I will give you a match next week, you wanna face the nWo,

Bradshaw:
Any member, I don't care who it is!

Eric Bischoff:
Ok, next week, It will be Bradshaw taking on Hollywood Hulk Hogan!

Bradshaw likes the idea as he smiles.

Bradshaw:
Well I think we're really going to find out what Hogan's going to do when Bradshaw runs wild on him and kicks his ass!

"ROCKHORSE"

Jim Ross:
Well next week's going to be big, Hollywood Hulk Hogan taking on Bradshaw, that's going to be a slobber knocker King!

Kevin Nash, Scott Hall & X-Pac are on their way to the ring with Hollywood Hogan. They tell Hogan they're going to take care of business theirselves. Hogan leaves to head backstage again

Jim Ross:
Well speaking of Slobber Knockers, This match won't only be a Slobber Knocker, but a possible car wreck!

Lillian Garcia:
The Following Contest is a 6-Man Tag Team Albany Street Fight Match scheduled for one fall, making their way to the ring, at a combined weight of 819 Pounds, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall & X-Pac, the nWo!

Jim Ross:
the nWo has already made a big impact here tonight, they attacked Bradshaw earlier on tonight, they've been on a rampage since they found out they weren't going to be in the Battle Royal tonight!

Jerry Lawler:
Well JR. Bischoff was right, Hogan did not beat The Rock at WrestleMania, and Hall did not beat Stone Cold at WrestleMania, so both men are unworthy not to be in the match!

The nWo enters the ring as they wait for Team ECW to come out

"EXTREME"

The cameras cut to the crowd as Tommy Dreamer, Sabu & The Sandman all make their way down to the crowd with their weapons in hand as they are ready to face the nWo.

Jim Ross:
I hope everyone realizes on TV that they are ready to see the ECW & the nWo square it off!

Lillian Garcia:
And their opponents, at a combined weight of 740 pounds, Tommy Dreamer, Sabu & The Sandman, the ECW Originals!

Jerry Lawler:
I didn't think we would see this J.R., But the nWo & ECW about to collide with each other, this truly is a historic moment on Monday Night RAW tonight!

Match 4:
Albany Street Fight Match

The nWo (Kevin Nash, Scott Hall & X-Pac) vs ECW (Tommy Dreamer, Sabu & Sandman)

All of the teams stare each other down as the crowd is sensing a very special moment seeing the nWo and ECW in the ring together, and here we go, the nWo have charged, but ECW right away are taking the fight to them with their weapons.

Jim Ross:
This is certainly going to be a war, no doubt about it as ECW is getting the early advantage

Nash and Sandman brawl on the outside while X-Pac & Sabu exchange blows in the inside and Hall & Dreamer are fighting on the entry way, and remember this match is also Falls Count Anywhere, so that means they can go Anywhere in the parking lot or in the streets of Albany!. Nash then picks up a trashcan and knocks Sandman with it and goes for the cover but Sandman kicks out at 2. In the inside of the ring we see X-Pac with a steel chain in hand whipping the hell out of Sabu!.

Jim Ross:
That Chain is legal in this match as X-Pac is whipping Sabu like he was an animal!.

X-Pac then puts the chain on his fist and whips Sabu into the ropes but Sabu ducks and nails X-Pac with a few right hands and springboards off the ropes hitting a tornado DDT and goes for the cover but Hall breaks up the count and now Hall hammers away at Sabu and goes for a Fall Away Slam but Sabu gets out of the way and here comes The Sandman. He grabs his singapore cane and smacks Hall in the skull with it. Sandman again goes for the cover but Hall is able to kick out at 2.

Jerry Lawler:
Could you imagine the nWo invading ECW in 1996 when they were in WCW and destroying the entire ECW Competition to send a message to the wrestling world, if WCW was still around, us & ECW probably wouldn't be here!

Jim Ross:
And that's a great point King.

X-Pac tosses Sabu to the outside and hits a somersault plancha taking Sabu down and X-Pac once again goes for the cover but Tommy Dreamer breaks up the pin and hammers away at X-Pac and tosses him straight into the steel steps. Tommy looks for more weapons under the ring and he's got a cheese grater.

Jerry Lawler:
A Cheese Grater, what the hell?.

Jim Ross:
Well everything is all legal!

Dreamer tries to use the grater on X-Pac but X-Pac ducks and hits a spinning heel kick taking down Dreamer. X-Pac goes for another cover but Dreamer kicks out again. We go back to the ring with Kevin Nash and Sabu brawling to the stands with Sabu gaining the upper hand and taking the big guy down. Sabu heads to the stands and hits an asia moonsault taking Nash down. Sabu then punches away at Nash and meanwhile we got Sandman & Hall in the ring with Hall smacking Sandman in the face with a trashcan. X-Pac re-enters the ring as he and Hall hammer away at Sandman. Dreamer returns to the ring with a stop sign in hand and nails X-Pac in the head with it. What a shot by Dreamer!.

Jim Ross:
Tommy Dreamer using the Stop Sign on X-Pac.

Dreamer goes for the cover again but X-Pac kicks out, meanwhile Sabu & Nash have got back to their feet. Nash gets the advantage by military pressing Sabu's throat to a steel chair on the stands.

Nash re-enters the ring as Dreamer & Sandman are fighting off Hall & X-Pac. Nash re enters the ring and now it's 3 on 2 while Sabu is incapitated at the Moment. Dreamer charges at Nash only to get chokeslammed through a trashcan. X-Pac leaves the ring and picks up a barbedwire bat and Sandman tries fighting off Nash & Hall and avoids the barbedwire bat. Sandman then grabs his kendo stick and swings at Nash & Hall and nails X-Pac with a russian leg sweep and goes for the cover again but X-Pac kicks out. Sabu returns to the ring and hits a springboard dropkick taking down both Nash & Hall and then goes under the ring to pick up a ladder, Dreamer sends Nash over the top rope with a clothesline and the two brawl backstage on the rampway. Dreamer attempts a move on Nash but Nash hits a sidewalk slam on the Rampway.

Jim Ross:
By gawd King, this is carnage!,

X-Pac then grabs a few nunchucks and hits Sabu in the ribs with it in the ring and then scoops Sabu up and bodyslams him to the mat. X-Pac heads to the top rope and goes for a leg drop but Sabu rolls out of the way and grabs X-Pac by the head and picks up a steel chair on X-Pac's neck on the ropes, and what is Sabu going to do here?. Sabu then picks up another Steel Chair and heads to the top rope with it and he hits a top rope apron leg drop on X-Pac.

Jim Ross:
We know X-Pac has had neck injuries like that, but Sabu may have re-injured that neck even further.

Sabu goes for the cover again but Hall breaks up the count. Nash & Dreamer continue to fight on the entryway with Dreamer hammering away at Nash and Dreamer goes for a move on Nash but Nash tosses him into the stage!.

Jerry Lawler:
We're getting too close to the action, JR!

Nash then grabs Dreamer and then takes him backstage but meanwhile we got Sabu & X-Pac & Sandman & Hall also brawling on the entryway and it looks like they're going backstage too.

Jim Ross:
Don't forget ladies and gentlemen, this is Falls Count Anywhere!

All 6 brawl backstage as they go all the way to the backstage area and to the catering and then to the outside, the nWo have the upper hand as they take down Dreamer & Sandman and now they focus their attention on Sabu. Nash scoops up Sabu and bodyslams him into a car and goes for the cover but Sabu kicks out. Dreamer gets to his feet and hammers away at Hall and takes his head into another car. X-Pac then uses another set of numchucks and uses them on Sandman whipping him with it, But here comes Sabu. He battles back and hits a cross body untop of a car taking down X-Pac & The Sandman!.

Jim Ross:
What a war this has been!

The brawl continues with blood now being drawn on X-Pac's face after a kendo stick shot by Dreamer. And there is various weapons used as Nash throws Sandman into a car, the glass breaks, the match goes on for 5 minutes with Dreamer attempting to hit Hall with a DDT on another car, but wait a minute, there's Justin Credible!.

Jim Ross:
What is Justin Credible doing in this match?

Credible punches away at Dreamer while Nash & Hall double chokeslam Sandman through a table!. Credible then picks up Dreamer and hits a modified Tombstone Piledriver on Dreamer through the car. While Nash powerbombs Sabu into another table and the nWo have won the match with Nash covering Sabu to get the victory.
Winners: the nWo

the nWo raise Justin Credible's hand in the air and it looks like we have Justin Credible joining the nWo!.

Jim Ross:
It seems as if the nWo has recruited a new member, it's Justin Credible!

Terri interviews The Big Show about the 20-Man Battle Royal Match.

Terri:
Big Show, I wanna get your thoughts on tonight's Battle Royal Match with the winner facing Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship at Backlash!

Big Show:
You know Terri, I was a former World Champion, in 1995. I beat Hulk Hogan to win the World Heavyweight Title at Halloween Havoc, and in 1999. I became the WWF Champion, and ever since I lost the title, I haven't gained my Edge, but now that I'm on RAW. I Feel Ready to become the World Heavyweight Champion Again, I feel ready to become the World's Largest Athlete, I don't care who I have to beat in the ring, Chris Jericho, Ric Flair, Mr. Perfect, Big Bossman or others in that Battle Royal tonight, At Backlash, I have to beat Triple H to become the World Heavyweight Champion!

We see the nWo with their newly member Justin Credible & Hollywood Hogan with them as they see The Big Show.

Hulk Hogan:
Hey Show, what's up brother?. You know dude, I've seen you in the WWF after you left WCW, and it seems like you've become more of a laughing stock brother!

the nWo leave as Show has a seethed pissed off look on his face as he speaks again.

Big Show:
After Tonight, we're going to see who's laughing and after Backlash, we're going to see who becomes a laughing stock!

(commercial break)

Clips are shown of the nWo vs ECW Match with Justin Credible apparently joining nWo.

Backstage, the nWo are congratulating with Justin Credible joining the nWo, but then in a shocking twist, they start to attack Credible.

Jim Ross:
It seems like they were trying to induct Credible into the nWo, but it looks like they didn't need Credible's help!

Jerry Lawler:
First, Bradshaw, Sabu, Sandman, Tommy Dreamer & Now Justin Credible, the nWo have run wild on Monday Night RAW, JR.

"WHIPLASH"

Jerry Lawler:
Well I can certainly know what's running wild through my brain, the first ever paddle on a pole match!

Lillian Garcia:
The Following Contest is scheduled for one fall, making her way to the ring, from Toronto, Ontario, CN. Trish Stratus!

Jim Ross:
Well, at WrestleMania 18. Trish Stratus in her hometown was close to beating Jazz for the WWF Women's Championship, but it wasn't to be and you can bet this rivalry between Jazz & Trish Stratus is damn sure far from over!

Jerry Lawler:
I agree with you J.R., But I'm just excited for this paddle on a pole match!

"LEGS"

The song Legs played by Kid Rock which was legendary by ZZ Top leads Stacy Keibler to the ring.

Lillian Garcia:
And her opponent, from Baltimore, MD. Stacy Keibler

Jerry Lawler:
Am I happy to see Stacy Keibler here on Monday Night RAW. I can stare at those gorgeous legs and body all night and those PUPPIES!

Jim Ross:
We knew he was going to say it folks, Monday Night RAW has been historic, but the only thing that is still historic is Jerry Lawler saying the iconic word!

Jerry Lawler:
And it still never gets old, JR!

Jim Ross:
Remember, the first person must climb for that paddle and the first person to use that paddle on their opponent will win the match!

Match 5:
Paddle on A Pole Match
Trish Stratus vs Stacy Keibler

The Male Fans are certainly going to love this as these two ladies exchange blows in the ring with Trish gaining the upper hand and sends Stacy over the top rope and attempts to get that paddle, but Stacy intercepts Trish and throws her into the buckle and Stacy starts to stomp away at Trish and starts using a foot choke to choke Trish's throat, Stacy then grabs Trish and attempts a suplex but Trish fights back and whips Stacy into the ropes but Stacy reverses it and goes for a clothesline but Trish does like a modified matrix move and counters it into a clothesline of her own.

Jerry Lawler:
That was impressive, Trish doing a Matrix Move countering Stacy's clothesline!

Trish then fights back in the match but Stacy somehow fights back and hits a northern lights suplex and starts to climb to the turnbuckle to try to recieve the paddle, but Trish stops her and grabs Stacy by the hair and now the two are fighting to get the paddle. Stacy eventually rakes the eyes of Trish and gets the paddle. Stacy has the paddle in her hand and climbs to the top rope but Trish catches her in mid air with a spinebuster. Trish waits for Stacy to get up and Trish hits a kick to the head and follows it up with the Stratusfaction and now Trish has got the paddle in hand and Trish whips Stacy with the paddle and wins the match.
Winner: Trish Stratus

But Trish isn't satisfied, she continues to whip at Stacy until Jazz comes down and attacks Trish. Jazz then starts to beat up on Trish and starts to use the paddle, but here comes Molly Holly. Molly Holly snatches the paddle off of Jazz and her and Jazz go face to face and it looks like Jazz is retreating. But Molly sees Trish & Stacy both up to their feet and Molly whips both of them with the paddle.

Jim Ross:
What's gotten into Molly Holly, King. Molly Holly wants an opportunity for the Women's Championship just like Stacy & Trish!

Jerry Lawler:
Well she was Mighty Molly, but not Mighty for long!

Terri is the next to interview Ric Flair for the Battle Royal.

Terri:
Ric, tonight, you are moments away from entering a Battle Royal with the winner facing the World Heavyweight Champion Triple H at Backlash, what are your thoughts heading into the match!

Ric Flair:
You know something Terri, at WrestleMania 18. I thought I had The Undertaker's number and even though I lost the match, I proved that without a shadow of a doubt that even at the age of 53. I still got it, When i beat Vince McMahon at the Royal Rumble, I proved to myself that I still have a lot more left in the tank, see it's not about age, or whether you win or lose, it's about how hard you wrestle, I may be old, but I still have a lot of fights left, and Triple H, I respect you as The Game, I respected that you busted your ass to come back to the WWF and win the World Heavyweight Championship. The Same Championship that I won 16 times, and when I win the Battle Royal, it will be the best vs the best and Ric Flair will prove at Backlash that 17 will be his lucky number.

Flair then gets interrupted as he sees someone interrupting him it's Mr. Perfect

Mr. Perfect:
Hi Ric, Remember Me?. Years ago when we were on RAW together, I was the one that sent you packing on Monday Night RAW. You remember January 25, 1993?. You remember that moment when I sent you away and made you leave the WWF to go back to WCW!. And do you remember that time when I came to WCW and I was the one that slammed your head into the door?. And look at this, Ric Flair & Mr. Perfect standing face to face in the WWF years later, and Ric Flair wants to go for the big one once again?. Please, I was the Intercontinental Champion 2 times, but I never won the World Championship, I came back this year to prove that I have what it takes to win a World Title. Cause I have never felt like all of these younger and older talent have when they won the World Title. And Ric, your career may just be running short soon.

Ric Flair:
I always was wondering when i would see the cocky, arrogant Mr. Perfect again!, I can't wait to knock that cocky smirk right off your face when I throw you over the top rope to win the Battle Royal, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!.

Backstage, the nWo are celebrating their victory after what they did to Bradshaw, Justin Credible, Tommy Dreamer, Sabu & The Sandman.

Hulk Hogan:
You know what brothers, I think our night is not over yet, we've caused havoc and I think we may invade that Battle Royal Match, what do you guys say?

Voice:
Well unfortunately, you're not going to be able to do that!

Eric Bischoff then shows up with a bunch of security guards.

Eric Bischoff:
I have decided that after your attack tonight, you guys are barred from the match tonight, you guys won't be causing any havoc in that Battle Royal, nor any of that nature tonight, these security men are going to make sure you stay in that locker room, and if anyone of you guys get out of hand and start to leave your dressing room in the middle of that match, I will have no choice but to suspend you guys and maybe do Stephanie McMahon a favor and let you guys be traded to SMACKDOWN. Do I Make Myself Perfectly Clear?

Kevin Nash:
Yeah it's clear, infact, we were just leaving the arena, so if you'll excuse us!

The nWo start to head back towards the outside and start to get in their car.

Jim Ross:
Well let's hope the nWo keeps their word, because coming up next, there's going to be a 20-Man Battle Royal and the winner of that match will face Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship at Backlash!

(commercial break)

Meanwhile, in a catering room, we see Mark Jindrak & Sean O. Haire upset with not being on the card.

Sean O. Haire:
You know what Mark, this really sucks, we should be on RAW for our first night because we were the WCW Tag Team Champions last year, and now look at us. I really hope Eric Bischoff works out on this whole Tag Team Title thing!.

Mark Jindrak:
You know Sean, I think you're right we've been destined to become Tag Team Champions again, Let's hope Eric does the right thing, because he's our boss!

Then suddenly we see The Headbangers make a mess in the catering room as Jindrak & O' Haire see with Jindrak telling them "Hey, Do You Mind?". The Headbangers continue to make a mess by playing with their food like it's a mosh pit.

Then we cut to footage outside Albany with Bam Bam Bigelow walking in the Albany Streets.

Bam Bam Bigelow:
For a long time, I've waited for this moment to come back to the World Wrestling Federation, 15 years ago. I was brought to the WWF and then months later, they fired me, only to come back in 1992 and become a main-eventer twice, and they gave me a big push, but after WrestleMania 11. My Big Push fizzled after I was beaten by Lawrence Taylor and they fired me again, And then ECW & WCW gave me the opportunity, but all of that shut down and now i'm back in the WWF again for one final chance to prove to the world that I deserve a championship match, I'm not on the card tonight, but when I return to RAW next week to wrestle, there's going to be a whole new Bam Bam Bigelow, and everyone will feel the fire again!

Back in the ring we see 11 superstars in the Battle Royal like Maven, Hardcore Holly, Viscera, Gangrel, Buff Bagwell, Crash Holly, Shawn Stasiak, Al Snow, Val Venis, The Big Bossman & William Regal all in the ring with Regal's music playing

"ONE OF A KIND"

Rob Van Dam makes his way to the ring with his ribs taped up after the match with William Regal and after a brutal attack by the returning Eddie Guerrero.

Jim Ross:
Well despite being attacked by Eddie Guerrero, and having that match with William Regal, will we see Rob Van Dam challenge Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship at Backlash?

"AT LAST"

Christian & Lance Storm are the next to come out as they make their way to the ring as it seems like an alliance is formed between the two!

"PERFECT"

Mr. Perfect is the next to come out as he gets a mixed reaction from the crowd after that confrontation from Ric Flair.

"PROTECTION"

Bradshaw is the next to enter despite being beat up by the nWo.

Jim Ross:
Well despite being beat up by the nWo. Bradshaw still has an opportunity to win this Battle Royal tonight and don't forget, he will be going one on one next week with Hollywood Hulk Hogan. That's going to be a slobber knocker folks!

"WELL IT'S THE BIG SHOW"

Big Show is the next to come out.

Jim Ross:
You wanna talk about Big folks, they ain't no bigger than the 7'2 500 pound Big Show, he's a dark horse to win the match!

Jerry Lawler:
I can agree with you on that JR. How are they going to toss the Big Show over the top rope?

"YOU LOOK FLY TODAY"

Jim Ross:
Speaking of, how will these competitors toss Rikishi over the top rope in my opinion?.

"BREAK THE WALLS DOWN"

The next to last competitor, Chris Jericho comes out with a cocky smile on his face

"WOOOOOO"

And the final participant is the Nature Boy himself, Ric Flair. And this Battle Royal is underway.

Match 6:
20-Man Battle Royal

The Big Show vs Christian vs Lance Storm vs Chris Jericho vs Val Venis vs Maven vs Al Snow vs Hardcore Holly vs Crash Holly vs Buff Bagwell vs Mr. Perfect vs Viscera vs Gangrel vs Rikishi vs William Regal vs Rob Van Dam vs The Big Bossman vs Shawn Stasiak vs Ric Flair vs Bradshaw

20 men are all in the ring as the match begins. Everybody starts to charge at The Big Show, but Show fends them off. Crash punches away at The Show's chest. But Show grabs Crash by the throat and military presses him over the top rope to the floor.

Elimination #1: Crash Holly by The Big Show

Jim Ross:
Crash Holly is our first elimination thanks to The Big Show!

Stasiak is the next to charge at The Big Show but Show tosses him over the top rope immediately with ease!.

Elimination #2: Shawn Stasiak by The Big Show

Jim Ross:
The Big Show is not playing around, Crash Holly & now Shawn Stasiak at the same time!

But look at this Viscera is staring down The Big Show and these two giants go at it, Viscera tries to bodyslam The Big Show but Show ducks and hits a headbutt and nails a bodyslam of his own and Viscera gets to his feet only for Show to knock him down with a big boot sending Viscera out of the ring.

Elimination #3: Viscera by The Big Show

Jerry Lawler:
That's a much larger opponent for The Big Show to eliminate!

All 17 men start to gang up on The Big Show but The Big Show cleans house and eliminates Gangrel & Al Snow at the same time.

Elimination #4: Gangrel by The Big Show
Elimination #5: Al Snow by The Big Show

Jim Ross:
Can anyone stop this World's Largest Athlete!

Then suddenly Jericho, Christian & Storm all gang up on The Big Show. Show tries desperately to fight them off, but in a herculean effort, all 3 Canadians eliminate The Big Show.

Elimination 6: The Big Show by Chris Jericho, Christian & Lance Storm.

Jerry Lawler:
I'm shocked, The Big Show's been eliminated, Big Show came in like a house of fire, but he just got dumped over!.

Jim Ross:
So The Big Show's chances of being World Champion have declined once again!

Meanwhile the action still continues in the ring. Val Venis tries to fight off Christian & Lance Storm, but there's Chris Jericho, he sneaks up behind Venis and eliminates him.

Elimination #7: Val Venis by Chris Jericho

The 14 men continue to stay in brawling range for a few minutes until William Regal gets eliminated by his opponent from tonight, Rob Van Dam!.

Elimination #8: William Regal by Rob Van Dam

Jim Ross:
Regal's been embarassed for the second time tonight by Rob Van Dam

The Big Bossman & Hardcore Holly go at it as they look to eliminate each other, but they hang on. Jericho, Christian & Storm continue to team up while Buff Bagwell is hammering away at Maven and trying to eliminate him. Rikishi then tries to fight Jericho, Christian & Storm off and he does eventually by eliminating Christian & Lance Storm at the same time.

Elimination #9: Lance Storm by Rikishi
Elimination #10: Christian by Rikishi

And I think we are down to Bossman, Maven, Hardcore Holly, Buff Bagwell, Rikishi, Chris Jericho, Rob Van Dam, Mr. Perfect, Bradshaw & Ric Flair.

Jim Ross:
We have 10 men left, one of these 10 will challenge for the World Heavyweight Title!

RVD goes for a flying heel kick on Jericho but Jericho dropkicks him in the ribs and as RVD clutches his ribs. Jericho eliminates him.

Elimination #11: Rob Van Dam by Chris Jericho

Jim Ross:
Tough break for RVD, He was beaten up by Eddie Guerrero earlier tonight, but I think that earlier attack cost him big time!

Bossman is the next to try to throw out Maven, but Maven ducks and like he did to The Undertaker at the Royal Rumble. Maven dropkicks Bossman over the top rope, but as he celebrates, Buff Bagwell sneaks up from behind and eliminates him.

Elimination #12: The Big Bossman by Maven
Elimination #13: Maven by Buff Bagwell

7 men are left, Hardcore Holly, Buff Bagwell, Chris Jericho, Rikishi, Mr. Perfect, Ric Flair & Bradshaw, the 7 brawl for 5 minutes. But As Hardcore tries to eliminate Perfect. Perfect counters the elimination by sending Holly over the top rope with a dropkick.

Elimination #14: Hardcore Holly by Mr. Perfect

Bagwell is the next to go after Bradshaw eliminates him after hitting him with a clothesline from hell and thus tossing him out.

Elimination #15: Buff Bagwell by Bradshaw

But as Bradshaw celebrates, Jericho sneaks up from behind and eliminates Bradshaw.

Elimination #16: Bradshaw by Chris Jericho

And we are down to the final four. Chris Jericho, Ric Flair, Rikishi & Mr. Perfect, the four brawl for a good 5 minutes with Jericho & Perfect teaming up against Rikishi & Flair, but Rikishi battles back and even fights off Flair as well, Perfect & Flair then fight with each other again for 3 minutes. Flair tries to eliminate Perfect and eventually does so.

Elimination #17. Mr. Perfect by Ric Flair

But wait a minute, Perfect has grabbed Flair by the hair and that allows Jericho to eliminate him!.

Elimination #18. Ric Flair by Chris Jericho

Jim Ross:
Mr. Perfect may have cost Ric Flair another opportunity at the World Heavyweight Championship

Jericho thinks he has won the match, but he has a huge problem and that is Rikishi!. Jericho & Rikishi are the final 2 and one of them will face Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship at Backlash. Jericho tries begging off and goes for a right hand but Rikishi knocks him down and throws punches at him in the corner and as Jericho gets out of the corner. Rikishi hits Jericho with a big time samoan drop. Jericho staggers back into the turnbuckle again and Rikishi hits the butt squash on Jericho and then starts to go for the Stink Face, but Jericho hits a low blow and that is perfectly legal in the match. Jericho heads to the top rope and nails a missile dropkick on Rikishi, but he can't cover Rikishi, he's got to eliminate him.

Jim Ross:
Chris Jericho may have dodged his face from being stinkfaced and has now taken back control.

Jericho grabs Rikishi and attempts to eliminate him, but Rikishi hangs on. Jericho charges again at Rikishi and hits a bulldog on him and then goes for the lionsault but Rikishi kicks him in the legs and as Jericho gets to his feet. Rikishi knocks him down with a thunderous superkick. And Rikishi heads to the top rope. It's all over here. Rikishi gets set for the Banzai Drop, but Jericho gets to his feet and Rikishi falls down. Jericho sees Rikishi up to his feet and Jericho clotheslines Rikishi over, but Rikishi is on the apron. Rikishi's feet hasn't touched the floor yet. Jericho punches away at Rikishi but Rikishi just shoves him away. Rikishi tries to take a break on the apron, but Jericho springboards his way and dropkicks Rikishi sending Rikishi flying to the outside.

Elimination #19: Rikishi by Chris Jericho

Winner: Chris Jericho

Jim Ross:
I don't believe it, Chris Jericho is going to challenge Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship at Backlash, Chris Jericho winning the Battle Royal is getting his rematch against Triple H at Backlash for the World Heavyweight Title.

Jerry Lawler:

Jericho guaranteed that he was going to win the Battle Royal and he gave his word!

Chris Jericho:
(picking up a microphone):
Triple H, I want you to come to this ring right now!

"TIME TO PLAY THE GAME"

Jim Ross:
Well Jericho may not have to wait any longer because here comes the World Heavyweight Champion, Triple H!

Triple H enters the ring as he and Chris Jericho stare each other down.

Triple H:
This better be important Chris, I haven't gotten all night!

Chris Jericho:
Well Hunter, seeing as I won the Battle Royal, I promised you that I would surprise you, I've beaten 19 competitors, and now, my big surprise to you is this, at Backlash, I'm not going to beat you in any kind of normal match, a normal match doesn't suit me, I'm going to beat you where everything is legal, where chairs are legal, where tables are legal, where ladders are legal, hell, where everything is legal, Triple H. You said that our war was just the beginning, well let it be the beginning, but the beginning of the end, you see Triple H. You and I have gone at it for 2 years, It's been not only about fighting for the love of Stephanie McMahon, but believe me when I tell you this this is way more than our matches we've had years ago, Last Man Standing Matches, Sledgehammers, WWF Championship Matches, Injuries, WrestleMania matches, we've done it all, but we haven't gone all the way, So, Triple H. I say this rivalry between you and me goes all the way and I want to do it at Backlash, I want to do it where flesh meets steel, so I can injure you in the best way I know how, there's one match that I haven't been a part of, and I will definitely want to be a part of, It's where lives gets changed, and careers gets altered, and I know Triple H, You've been in that match before, you've retired somebody in that match. So when I said I wasn't going to beat you in any normal match, I was going to beat you where everything was legal, I'm going to beat you, I'm going to maim you, I'm going to bludgeon and make you bleed, and I'm going to do it at Backlash, because Hunter, it's going to be you and me for the World Heavyweight Championship inside HELL IN A CELL!!!!!.

Half are cheering for the announcement while they are still booing Jericho!.

Jim Ross:
April 21, Jericho vs Triple H in Kansas City inside Hell in A Cell!.

Triple H:
You want me at Backlash in Hell in A Cell, you got it, But you need to remember, Jericho. You're right I've been in that match twice, and I retired the legend of Mick Foley inside that cell, and Jericho. You know better than anyone else how demonic and dangerous I can be inside of a steel cell!

The fans pop at Triple H's threat over Jericho!.

Triple H:
But you know something Chris, instead of waiting til Backlash, why don't we do it right now! (Triple H hits Jericho with his microphone)

Triple H and Chris Jericho are exchanging blows. Triple H gets the better of them but Jericho is fighting back and he nails Triple H with an elbow to the face with Triple H charging at him. Jericho runs off the ropes and hits a bulldog on Triple H and attempts a lionsault, but Triple H rolls out of the way and kicks Jericho in the gut and goes for the pedigree but Jericho retreats out of the ring. Jericho obviously wants no part of the Game.

Jim Ross:
Chris Jericho does not want any part of Triple H tonight, but I can guarantee you folks, there will be bloodshed inside the demonic structure, inside HELL IN A!

JR gets cut off by the NWO's Music as they make their way to the ring.

Jim Ross:
Ohhh what in the hell do these hoodilums want now?. Haven't they done enough?.

The NWO enter the ring and surround Triple H while Hogan is staring the World Heavyweight Title in the ring, the nWo start to make their move, but then the lights cut out in the arena.

Jim Ross:
Now What the hell, the Lights have gone out!

Jerry Lawler:
I hope Eric Bischoff paid the Electric Bill!

Thunder and Lightning are heard in the arena as a familiar theme is played

"SEEK AND DESTROY"

The music can mean only one thing, and look coming through the crowd, it's The Stinger with Baseball Bat in hand. Sting does his WOOOOO taunts as he claps hands with the fans!.

Jim Ross:
Ladies and Gentlemen, can you believe it?. Sting is here on Monday Night RAW and it looks like he is here to take care of some nWo business!

Jerry Lawler:
Hey nWo remember Sting in WCW?.

Sting enters the ring with Triple H as they stare down the nWo. The nWo look like they want to enter the ring, but Sting with his baseball bat and Triple H with his sledgehammer he just pulled from under the ring. the nWo have retreated for now, But look at Sting, he's eyeing the World Heavyweight Championship in the ring as well.

Jim Ross:
What a moment here on the first night on the RAW Brand as Sting & Triple H have made the nWo retreat, but at Backlash on April 21, 2002. Mark your calendars as it's Triple H vs Chris Jericho for the World Heavyweight Championship inside Hell in A Cell.

Jerry Lawler:
And look at this J.R., Just like Hulk Hogan did a few moments ago, Sting was eyeing the World Heavyweight Championship.

Jim Ross:
Well i'll tell you this if Hogan can start winning like starting next week when he takes on Bradshaw, he might rise to the World Heavyweight Championship contendership, but not for now!. Ladies and Gentlemen, What a historic night for the RAW Brand, Good Night Everyone!

Reactions: Roy Mustang