WWEF Beaviemania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
DHBlUOfz_400x400.jpg

images

Beaviemania: Wait, There Was Hope?

"The Biggest Dam Show To Hit This Forum"

In the absence of an actual e-fed, and in the need of a good funny joke (relating to a couple statuses gone wrong and maybe some alcohol), WWEF's Beaviemania is here! Hosted by Ryan B. Doofinbaker, Void the Umbreon, and whatever the heck else comes from my weird mind, this will be the place where (hopefully fake) grudges will be settled, we all have a good laugh, and blame Reag once again. I'll basically make a mock match-card of people who want to "be booked" and maybe we'll make winners, maybe we'll write a funny show, maybe we'll just go "What if," I have no freaking clue! This is the efforts of a Beaver bored on a Saturday night!

Match Card:
(subject to change)

Litter Box From Hell Match

@Solid Snake vs @Seth

For a rivalry starting over "who knows what," the big boss lady of WWEF and Cat-Lady Extraordinaire, Solid Snake, must step into a Hell in a Cell where the ring is surrounded by cats from the small pets, to members of the animal kingdom, and any cat based item is considered legal. This could be her home-field advantage, but if she is drawn too close to the cuteness, then it could spell disaster against a man who is known to adapt well. The man of many names, from Oddities, to feline Luchadores, to Kingslayers and more, Seth has had many faces and has a wide variety of offence. However, with the pressure on, can the man with more faces than Mick Foley avoid an identity crisis? Get the cat nip folks, because it may make this encounter the more enjoyable, or at least bearable.

Tornado Tag Team Deathmatch: Forums in the making

The Original BloodlusT Revolution:
@Jeffry Fucking Mason & @Moon vs The Colemasters: @The Reagmaster and @Crithu

Spread across multiple forums, finally, this rivalry comes to blows. A man with a Deathmatch fetish and e-fed God, Jeffry Mason has never gotten along with the man known as the biggest jobber in e-feds, Reagmaster. With insults, memes, and chair shots everywhere, it is time to finally come to blows, and they each brought allies into a bloody virtual battle. Taking a woman who is a master of Black Wizardry, and has an alternate ego of Kelsey Taylor (who is scary as fuck, trust me), he calls upon his old friend in Moon to stomp these people in the ground. Drawing on creativity in response, the king of the BTB and creator of forum games, Crithu, joins the leader of the Colemasters and they have a mountain to climb with entering the speciality of their opponents. All I need to say is that Reag has better hope he doesn't tap out to a girl again.

Member vs Mod in a Banhammer on a Pole Match

@SWL vs @Jacob Fox

By popular request, two members who are masters at debating topics about wrestling, the Mod team member, expert Psychologist, and person who probably should give me therapy, Jacob Fox, will face against SWL, who I don't know the most about, but has a fetching avatar and has the best quote possible on his signature. Regardless, this match will take place and we'll maybe find out at long last what the Fox actually says?

WWE 2k23 Deathmatch for the Best X-Box Guy Championship

@Jonny Nostradamus vs @SupaHeeroh

In a grudge spanning multiple forums, the two previous GMs in the X-Box league, the artist is formerly known as Jet Starr will finally settle the score against the YELLOW SupaHeeroh, and they will play a version of WWE's games from the future found in a radioactive dump while they wrestle a normal deathmatch. You win by Pinfall, Submission, or winning a match on the game. The real question is, will they upload it to YouTube?

Beavie's Open Challenge: Singles Match w/Manager

@Beavie w/Noodles the Dragonite vs ???

Welp, they want a fight, and the number one semi-aquatic rodent on the internet is looking to make a name at the show named after them. The pokemon trainer and their trusty Dragonite will enter whatever arena is stupid enough to put on this show and face on any foe with enough courage to face a beaver who is with a Dragonite who has swept many-a-foe with a single Dragon Dance. It is first to come, first serve, and depending on the foe, our twig loving foe may have bitten out more than they can chew.

Last edited:
Reactions: Solid Snake

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Looks like you better pick a Pokemon Reag. :dawg:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

@Solid Snake vs @Seth

For a rivalry starting over "who knows what," the big boss lady of WWEF and Cat-Lady Extraordinaire, Solid Snake, must step into a Hell in a Cell where the ring is surrounded by cats from the small pets, to members of the animal kingdom, and any cat based item is considered legal. This could be her home-field advantage, but if she is drawn too close to the cuteness, then it could spell disaster against a man who is known to adapt well. The man of many names, from Oddities, to feline Luchadores, to Kingslayers and more, Seth has had many faces and has a wide variety of offence. However, with the pressure on, can the man with more faces than Mick Foley avoid an identity crisis? Get the cat nip folks, because it may make this encounter the more enjoyable, or at least bearable.
200.gif

This is hilarious. I can see an illegal 12 pack of coke coming into play when the ref isn't looking. :haha:

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
200.gif

This is hilarious. I can see an illegal 12 pack of coke coming into play when the ref isn't looking. :haha:

Or a run-in from Brock Lespurr. :brock3:

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I would also like to invite @Jacob Fox to face me in a Street FIght to determine who is better once and for all. The city of Memphis, Tennessee or the city of Chicago, Illinois. Also, I am willing to pull double duty because I am Hardcore like that.
Match Card:
(subject to change)

@Solid Snake vs @Seth

Snake, knows what she did to start this rivalry

200.gif

It isn't illegal...it is a strategy. There is a difference.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I would also like to invite @Jacob Fox to face me in a Street FIght to determine who is better once and for all. The city of Memphis, Tennessee or the city of Chicago, Illinois. Also, I am willing to pull double duty because I am Hardcore like that.

Nah, not a Street Fight, I am thinking a... Flag Ladder Match, both city flags are up above the ring, the winner pulls their city's flag down.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Nah, not a Street Fight, I am thinking a... Flag Ladder Match, both city flags are up above the ring, the winner pulls their city's flag down.
Sure, why not. That sounds better anyways.