WWE2K20 NON CAW LEAGUES

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

VDot

Reaction score
Hello, I am VDot. I am currently looking for a non caw WWE2K20 League that is very active with shows PPVs etc. Previous league I was apart of was UCWL where I was United States champion. Not to sound cocky but i'd like to think that i'm very good. If anyone knows of any non-caw leagues please message me!

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Reaction score
2k20 hasn’t been released yet in the first place. What leagues in general could there possibly be? Or maybe you meant 2k19.

VDot

Reaction score
2k20 hasn’t been released yet in the first place. What leagues in general could there possibly be? Or maybe you meant 2k19.
No, I mean 2K20. It releases Tuesday and Leagues from 2K19 are going to be moving on to 2K20. Wouldn't make sense to buy 2K19 only to play it for five days, especially seeing how the controls for 2K20 are drastically different from the traditional controls.