WWE2K14 Features

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The following features have been announced for the WWE 2k14 video game, which will be released in October:
* Select your wrestler from the WWE pantheon of legendary stars.
* Cool visual elements includes historic WWE video footage, classic images, multi-camera angles, and detailed cut scenes.
* Highly immersive audio environment brings out the raw emotional power of the crowd as they react to your performance.
* Unlock exciting new content and wrestlers.
* Addictive game play features intuitive controls and creates a sense of escalation throughout the matches.
* WWE Career mode lets you create the epic legend of your rise from wrestling rookie to celebrated megastar.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/a-first-look-at-the-features-for-wwe-2k14#ixzz2VXYFiiRl

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
WWE Career sounds like the highlight out of all that information because everything else sounds the same. It also looks like they're going to change the controls. Oh boy, the return of the thumbstick grapple system.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I like career mode A LOT. They need to make wwe universe mode more stable, and that'd be one hell of a mode as well.

EDIT: I just wanted to say Mode one more time.

Reactions: Farooq

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I imagine the career mode will be super linear and scripted similar to recent years. They need a more free flowing career like the universe had back in the day, or GM Mode. As it stands this just looks like another shitty installment in this terrible series.

Reactions: Dat Kid1

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Even though 2K didn't make the game, they probably had some say in it. I think they're trying to make Career Mode in WWE like My Career in NBA 2K. Where you start as a rookie coming into the NBA then you earn VC from playing games and give yourself stat boosts. Maybe something like that.

Start off as a kid coming into the WWE with weak stats, you have a fan-base and you perform in the low card. As you play more you get options like forming a tag team or starting a rivalry. And get cash from playing in matches that you can use to boost your stats. Eventually you work your way up to the main-eventer and WWE title holder. Something like that would be cool. :)