WWE: Youth v. Experience

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWERULES

Reaction score
What happens when the young guns and the legends of World Wrestling Entertainment collide?! Find out.

OOC Okay, you'll have to bare with me here and use your imagination for this one, because it's technically impossible. But I thought it'd make a cool and interesting little BTB. Hope you enjoy.

Backstory: It's the year 2010. As the ratings for Monday Night Raw slumped, it was evident to Vince McMahon and the rest of the WWE crew that the Celebrity Guest Host concept wasn't working out. Sure, it brought with it a ratings boost for one night, but after the excitement of the particular celebrity faded, so did the excitement of the WWE Universe. USA cut Raw from 2 hours to 1 hour to make room for new, more exciting programming. So Vince decided to do something that the WWE Universe had never seen before, he brought back some of the fans favourite legends from years past, and collected up the main youth talents he wanted to use and the stage was set. The current talents not used continued on the SmackDown and ECW brands, while the Legends and the talents to be used were going to do battle on Monday Night Raw every week. The two sides would battle to decide that age old question: who's better?

Legends Roster:
Hulk Hogan.
"The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase.
Jake "The Snake" Roberts.
"The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes.
Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka.
"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan.
Brother Love.
Macho King Randy Savage.
Ultimate Warrior.
Sid Vicious.
Butch Reed (with Slick).
Scott Hall.
The Undertaker.
"Hitman" Bret Hart

Current Roster:
John Cena.
Randy Orton.
CM Punk.
Chris Jericho
Ted DiBiase, Jr.
Cody Rhodes.
Dolph Ziggler.
"The All American American" Jack Swagger.
Kofi Kingston.
"Captain Charisma" Christian.
Triple H.
Yoshi Tatsu.
"The Guru of Greatness" John Morrison.
"The Awesome One" The Miz.
Zack Ryder.

Pay-Per-View:
January Royal Rumbler
February No Pay-Per-View
March No Pay-Per-View
April WrestleMania
May No Pay-Per-View
June King of The Ring
July No Pay-Per-View
August SummerSlam
September No Pay-Per-View
October No Pay-Per-View
November Survivor Series
December No Pay-Per-View

Other News and Notes:
- This BTB takes place after WrestleMania 27.
- Alll the Legends are not how they would be today, but how they were in their prime, if that makes sense.
- Because Raw is now 1 hour every week, it won't contain as many wrestlers and the storylines will take longer to progress.
- For this BTB, I shall only use five pay-per-views, because back in the day, WWF only did the Big Four. Plus, as the Raw show is one hour, it will, as I said, take longer for the storylines to develop.
- Please also be aware that, just like "in the day" I will use those famous "Local Competitors" some of the time, as well. You may also see current WWE superstars used as "jobbers" or "superstar enhancement talents". Jobbers will be represented by the word "Unassigned" in brackets ( ).
- Don't expect three ultra competitive matches on every Raw. Remember, the Raw's are primarily where the superstars and legends' feuds begin. The main event will be the big one on the Raw shows, but pay-per-views are where the matches go long. Really long.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
This is like the WWE Champions tournament that was done awhile ago. Lets see what you can do.

WWERULES

Reaction score
Is it? Oh, sorry, I had no idea. Well, hopefully too many of the ideas already done won't be duplicated. I've been away from the IWF BTB section for a while.

Thanks for your feedback Diesel.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
No its not identical. I'm just saying, that the bringing back of old stars against new stars is like the thread mentioned above. It would have been better if you say Vince invested millions in a time machine to bring the stars back.

-TJ-

What this is, is a fantasy BTB at it's finest and those are always nice. Especially the Dream on wrestling company from a 1 1/2 - 2 years back........ Hopefully this could be just as good. Who knows.

WWERULES

Reaction score
Thank you, TJ. I'm currently writing the first edition of Monday Night Raw!

WWERULES

Reaction score
Monday Night Raw Preview: The War Begins!

As the dust settles on the biggest event of them all, the biggest war of them all is about to take place.

Monday Night Raw rolls into the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. To kick off the presumably explosive evening, Brother Love promises the biggest edition of the Brother Love Show in WWE history. His special guests? The Mega Powers, Hulk Hogan and “Macho King†Randy Savage. What do these two Legendary figures have to say as the war between the Legends and the Superstars begin?!

- “The All-American American†Jack Swagger looks to kick things off in a big way when he takes on “The Natural†Butch Reed, with his manager, Slick. Can Swagger get things off to a good start for the Superstars?

- “The Million Dollar Man†Ted DiBiase promises to be on hand with his big bodyguard, Virgil, as he has a special announcement to make. What could DiBiase have on his mind?

- WWE Chairman Vince McMahon will be in the house to reveal the fate of the WWE, United States and Tag Team Championships and whether they will come in to play during this war.

- In the main event, “The Straight Edge Warrior†CM Punk will team with John Cena to take on Jake “The Snake†Roberts and “The American Dream†Dusty Rhodes in a super-sized tag team main event.

All this and much, much more as the biggest war in Sports Entertainment takes centre stage live in Toronto Canada for Monday Night Raw!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
This is one of the Fantasy BTB's that actually looks good so well done for that. The main event of the show will have to be good cause well, I love seeing Cena and Punk perform and coupling that with the charisma of Dusty Rhodes it should be good.

One thing that could bother me is the titles, depending on what you do with them, will cause me to be angry or happy :p.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I'm loving the look of that show. I hope you haven't pulled out already.

The show looks good. I see Brother Love & the Powers to be some lead figures in the war. Maybe the get interrupted by some Superstars. I see Swagger pulling off a cheap win. I'm clueless as too the Dibiase situation. Maybe he calls out his son to allign, or feud with him? McMahon should keep the titles. Have the sides fight for them. The Snake, and the Dream pull out a suprise win. PLZ!

This looks good, I will definatley check it out.