WWE WrestleMania 31: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
20150125_LIGHT_WM31_Match_HP.jpg

At WrestleMania 31, the WWE Universe will find out who truly is the biggest dog in the yard when Roman Reigns challenges WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar on The Grandest Stage of Them All.

The 2014 Superstar of the Year earned the title opportunity in January by outlasting 29 other competitors to win the Royal Rumble Match. When The Authority tried inserting a roadblock on Reigns’ Road to WrestleMania, forcing him to defend his position against the winner of a match between Daniel Bryan vs. Seth Rollins, he overcame that challenge, too, eventually downing The “Yes!†Man in a grueling No. 1 Contender’s Match at WWE Fastlane.

The nearly 300-pound Beast Incarnate — the only athlete in history to win the WWE World Heavyweight Title, the NCAA heavyweight wrestling title and the UFC Heavyweight Title, not to mention the same Conqueror who broke The Undertaker’s WrestleMania Streak — has carved a warpath nearly every time he has appeared in the ring, whether in a sanctioned match or not. From dismantling John Cena at SummerSlam, to F-5’ing Big Show and Kane with ease on Raw, Lesnar has established himself as WWE’s most intimidating juggernaut.

Pegged by many as a future main eventer the second he stepped in the ring, Reigns — a second-generation Superstar and member of the famed Anoa’i wrestling dynasty, which also produced former World Champions The Rock and Yokozuna — had an equally remarkable run-up to WrestleMania 31. In 2014, he broke the record for the most eliminations in a single Royal Rumble Match, and though an injury took him out of action for several months, he picked up right where he left off upon returning late in the year, Spearing and Superman Punching his way through certified monsters like Big Show.

What will happen at The Showcase of the Immortals on March 29 when The Beast Incarnate and The Big Dog square off with WWE’s top prize on the line? Will Lesnar maintain his fierce grip on the WWE World Heavyweight Title? Or will the ever-popular Reigns Superman Punch Lesnar off the throne?

Unlike last year, it doesn't look like WWE will be backtracking any time soon on this main event. Big coming out party for Roman, if this match flops I get the feeling the blame will be on him.

Austin Bates

Reaction score
We'll see how this goes. I could see Brock winning this if he gets an extension, but other than that, it's all Reigns.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
This is Roman Reign's night. He will be the one to beat the one in twenty-one and one. I don't care what anyone says: He can. He will.