WWE to release NEW Cody Rhodes T-Shirts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

And as always, I've got an early preview.

2u61g1i.jpg

Alternate Color:

w1s403.jpg

Long Sleeve

fxw0uu.jpg

I think the first one truly fits his character.

JimmyD

Reaction score
If you don't buy one piece of merchandise this summer, make it the new Cody Rhodes t-shirt.

Seriously, why bother releasing merch for the guy if they're just going to have Triple H squash him consistantly?

MikeRaw

If you don't buy one piece of merchandise this summer, make it the new Cody Rhodes t-shirt.

Seriously, why bother releasing merch for the guy if they're just going to have Triple H squash him consistantly?

:laugh: :laugh: Holy shit,

Soulpower

You are now my favorite poster >_>

noumenon

I seriously just choked on a pretzel when I opened this thread. LMAO

C4

AWESOME>>

WERE DID YA GET EM
HOW?! WHAT?
WALMART IS TEH AWESOMENESS.

CODY RHODE MY MAN.

Kizza

Wow, so much like him. The whole shitness incorporates his character well.

Hometown Kid

Lazy pricks, they originally had this design for Braden Walker's T-shirts, and they just moved it over to Cody's? :nonono: