WWE to Have WCW Theme HOF at WM27

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

NoDQ.com > WWE > WWE to have a WCW-themed HOF in 2011?
Posted by Chris Kaufman on 03/06/2010 at 05:54 PM

F4WOnline.com is reporting that the early plan for next year's WWE Hall of Fame is to base it on a WCW theme. Since Wrestlemania is being held in Atlanta next year, which was the base of WCW operations, WWE is considering inducting names like Sting (assuming he's not working with TNA) Lex Luger, The Steiner Brothers, The Road Warriors and other notable WCW names.

INDUCT GOLDBERG YOU BASTARDS.

Moonlight Drive

The Road Warriors has been a long time coming. I'll lose the tiny slivver of faith I had in the WWE HoF if Lex Luger is inducted.

xtremebadass

I will be awaiting the announcement of Ernest "the Cat" Miller.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If this happens I've got $100 on David Arquette going in as a celebrity inductee.

Also as a shot at WCW because you know that there would be no way Vince could have the whole ceremony go by without taking at least one good shot/

Reaction score
The Road Warriors has been a long time coming. I'll lose the tiny slivver of faith I had in the WWE HoF if Lex Luger is inducted.
You shouldn't have faith in a fictional Hall to begin with. Regardless, Luger belongs.

RoadWarriors
Stieners
Sting
Arn fuckin Anderson
Midnight Fuckin Express
Tully Fuckin Blanchard
Magnum fuckin T.A
Rock and Roll Express
and Luger...that should be the class. FUCK Goldberg. People want to say Owen's heart wasn't in it...not to mention a 1 1/2 year run in WCW and a 1 year stint in the E isn't shit but flash in the pan.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
He was a flash in the pan and a mediocre wrestler but he was a WCW champion and a WWE champion.

I dunno but holding the top belts in each promotion pretty much guarantees your entry into the hall at some point. Unfortunately.

Nation

He was the biggest WCW star and he has the longest undefeated streak. He was also pretty much the best "monster" of all time.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ric Flair would like a word with you regarding Goldberg being the biggest WCW star.

Hulk Hogan too providing you're not just talking homegrown stars.

Nation

Well yeah Hogan would be the biggest star period. As far as Flair goes I'm pretty sure Goldberg was more popular. If you're are talking accomplishments well then Flair can say something.

Qwake

Would be crazy if Benoit was inducted, its in Atlanta where he lived and he's former WCW and former Champ too :shifty:

Fuck Goldberg, he doesn't deserve shit, he's the guy that pretty much ended Bret Hart's career. The Steiners and Road Warriors should definitely be in imo.

the408kid

Reaction score
If this happens I've got $100 on David Arquette going in as a celebrity inductee.

Also as a shot at WCW because you know that there would be no way Vince could have the whole ceremony go by without taking at least one good shot/
If that happens it'll prove even more that the wwe hall of fame is a joke.

the408kid

Reaction score
Do you guys think that they will induct Tony Shiavone? He was on of their big announcers for a long time. And he did annouce in 1989-90 in the wwe