Wwe + Tna = Nwa

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
News and Preview

PW insider are reporting that NWA have signed two former superstars and are now in talks with three others. There is talk of one of the newly signed superstars being the druid during last nights Wrestlemania and the other debuting at Raw tonight.

Also there has been talk about Kane switching shows to Xplosion to help further the attack storyline. Vince Russo has been pushing for this to happen but Stephanie McMahon has been rejecting it as it would just annoy the rosters on the first week of the draft.

There has also been talk inside NWA about contacting Chavo Guerruro about a return to the NWA. Alot of the backstage staff are for his return but they have yet to contact him.

There have been rumors surrounding the NWA that the Chairman fued could last till Respect is earned but could last till NWA's third PPV

We can now officially announce the signing of 2 new cruiserx division wrestlers. There is a plan of 1 debuting on each show this week.

Raw Preview

Raw will be action packed on Monday night with a 5 on 5 elimination match between Samoa Joe, Jeff Jarrett, AJ Styles and Team 3D vs the new Evolution. That is the main event and this is almost guranteed to be match of the night

Also announced is a four way tag team match involving the voodoo Kin Mafia, Lax, Cade and Murdoch and Jesse& Festus for the tag title. Very unpredictable match.

The X Division title will be on the line involving Jay Lethal and any X division superstar on the raw roster.

Make sure to tune into Raw to see the aftermath of Wrestlemania.

JHar888

Reaction score
This looks really good, don;t switch Kane over, and I love the New Evolution! Check out CWE: R3b37710n, my buddy.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Buried Alive Match, Hardy/MVP/Edge

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: The New Evolutions one

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedbacks: Sorry for the late review! But Part 4 is also awesome! Good to see Matt wins it eventhough Jeff failed to win his match! Great PPV! Good Job!

The Rated R CMStar

Nice news and updates, it is good to see all theses faces being contacted by NWA, but I wouldn't recommend to bring them over at the same time, maybe announce they are signed but space their debut. I agree with Jhar, Kane should stay, not be switched to Xplosion.
Good Raw preview, I will be reviewing

Evil Austin

very nice keep up the good work i really like this McMahon Jarret thing that is starting