WWE/TNA Awards Of The Month

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheSpear

Reaction score
My View of who is what in the WWE.

Most Overated:Booker T.Although I am a fan of this guy did he really deserve to win a shot at the TNA Title shot .I mean He hasn't done a lot recently has he?
booker.jpg
[/IMG]

Most Underated:Kane.I know What you're thinking.Just because recently been ecw champ doesn't mean hes not underated.So I Think The WWE are going to give him a majoir push and give him another title.The thing That happened on the 07/07/08 Raw Is probaly going to give him the phycho heel storyline again.
kane.jpg
[/IMG]

Most Dramatic:Santino Marella.Nuff Said.
Santino_Marella.jpg
[/IMG]

Best Jobbing:Colin Delaney.Once again Colin provides a great jobbing to Mark Henry,as I really thought he was going to get killed With The Worlds Strongest Man.
Untitled.jpg
[/IMG]

Most Suprising Victory:Mark Henry.Mark Henry Dominated Most Of The Match,And Finished It with a Fast And Solid Splash.
MarkHenrySD.jpg
[/IMG]

Wrestling Station

its the WWE section, why mentioning TNA?
moved to Street fight section.

Soulpower

You know, I like the idea for this thread... But shouldn't you wait until the end of the month to do this?

1chiban

Reaction score
^ He makes sense lol

1chiban

Reaction score
Why does everyone seem to like Kane so much? He got stale ages ago imo. Time for a release.

HHHforever

Reaction score
^No way is it time for a release. I think with this new heel turn and storyline some sweet shit is going to be going on with Kane.

chessarmy

^ Yea I agree. Before this heel turn Kane was stale as shit, but at least now I care about him again