WWE- The new era

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

mikeb619

Reaction score
Backstory: As the years went by after the Attitude era WWE was in a bad place. Ratings declined and they lost many great fans they once had. The writers were to blame as Dusty Rhodes and Brain Gewirtz were to blame. So the day before Armageddon the WWE writers are at a meeting with Vince McMahon and Brian Gewirtz pitched the idea that Chris Jericho should win the WWE title, but Vince wouldn’t listen to him, and out of nowhere he slaps Brian Gewirtz, then as he does that Brian spits in his face. Vince then tells him he is fired, and then he fires Dusty. He then names Michael Hayes as the new head writer of Smackdown, and then he hires a man that applies to the job named Mike Gray, for Raw. So as hires new writers, greater ratings emerge, as we say we have WWE: A NEW ERA.

Note: I will start at the Royal Rumble in 2008, then I will go from there. The matches will be the same for the Rumble except that instead of Jeff Hardy facing Randy Orton, Mr. Kennedy has took his place in the storyline. Also ECW has been disbanded. Also I am only doing Raw. PM if you wanna do Smackdown. Also the roster is the same as now except I added jeff hardy, Triple H, Carlito, Big Show and Jim Ross

WWE Champion : Randy Orton
Intercontinental Champion : Kofi Kingston
World Tag- Team Champions :Cryme Time
Womens Champion : Mickie James

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Meh, the backstory is short, and it doesn't explain why you have the wrong champions. Also, IDK if that huge gap is meant to have the roster in it, but I don't see it. Maybe it is just my comp.

mikeb619

Reaction score
I have copied the pics but it wont show up on this

Michael1

Reaction score
Why the big gap between the backstory and the champions? No roster shown? Anyways, good luck.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Copy and paste? You can't do that. You have to upload them to photobucket, and then insert them as images with the image tags.