WWE suspensions Whats your opinion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Should the WWE even bother.

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rockplourde

Reaction score
Should the WWE be screening there wrestlers for drug use and lose some of them to TNA? If some of them are just going to jump the fence and work for another company and continue there use of steroids, Whats the use of WWE penalizing there wrestlers?

PeepShow

If you didn't already know, TNA has started to drug test wrestlers as well, so I doubt if TNA knows that a former WWE star has tested positive, they would pick them up, I could be wrong though.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Well sometimes I think the suspension should at least be put off a little bit. Kennedy was supposed to be Vince's son from what I heard, but then he got suspended and ever since the fans have been suffering thanks to this Hornswoggle thing. Or hell, the 30 days without pay probably hurts the superstars a lot more than finally being home relaxing for 30 days straight. I don't see the point of kicking stars off the air for 30 or 60 days. The only people that hurts are the fans.

Qwake

I garantee that when tna test scott steiner for drugs hes goin to be fired lol...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

scotty has repeatedly claimed he does not take steroids. bodybuiling enhancers yes, but steroids no

HHHforever

Reaction score
Well sometimes I think the suspension should at least be put off a little bit. Kennedy was supposed to be Vince's son from what I heard, but then he got suspended and ever since the fans have been suffering thanks to this Hornswoggle thing. Or hell, the 30 days without pay probably hurts the superstars a lot more than finally being home relaxing for 30 days straight. I don't see the point of kicking stars off the air for 30 or 60 days. The only people that hurts are the fans.

You have to have consequences otherwise there's no point to even testing. Yea the fans get punished, but so do the wrestlers. I'm pretty sure that you don't get paid while being suspended so it's a double punishment to them. I mean if you just fine them it means nothing for a lot of them. Say a ME like Orton got caught with 'roids and they dock him 50 grand, what does he care? He rakes in probably somewhere near or over 1 mil a year. I think you either have to have punishments for testing positive or don't test at all. You can't just hold of a suspension because some guy is about to be in a major storyline. If you do that then it totally defeats the purpose.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

i think they could bury steroid users on tv, but then again, that does demote a lot of wrestlers

btman

Reaction score
Yes there should be consequences. Masters doesn't deserve TV and obviously he can't keep his build without the steroids and deserved to leave WWE. Other steroid using wrestlers should follow.

CT Styles

It makes the WWE look bad, if you had a company and you had people working for you on drugs and ppl knew or it was obvious would you keep them? And with the internet these days even young kids know about it and its a bad influence on them. And when the torch runner for Orton's passing of the torch was interviewed they asked something like do you want to be a wwe superstar and he said something like yeah some protein shakes, some steroids and I could do it. Thats why I think they should be banned.