WWE Style Match Pic Tutorial

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
This tutorial is going to teach you have to match a match pics match on Monday Night Raw. It will be Randy Orton Vs. Shawn Michaels for the WWE Championship.
1. Open a new document 450x200

2. Set the foreground to red (#ff0000) and the background to black, then with gradient tool take it to the top of your document and move it to the bottom filling the blank document.
sampvm7.jpg

3. Create a new layer (Shift+Ctrl+N) and fill it with black
sampbi0.jpg

4. Now go to Filter>Noise>Add Noise and put it to these settings
sampne3.jpg

5. Then go to Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur and put it to these settings
sampdx4.jpg

6. No set the blending options to 'Soft Light' and the opacity to '30'
sampez4.jpg

7. Now open the WWE Championship
wweiv5.png

8. Take the WWE Championship and center it on the document you have been working on
sampns5.jpg

9. Now set the blending options to 'Soft Light'
sampnu5.jpg

sampvd5.jpg

10. Now wee need our wrestlers. Open up your Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels pics
ortonfm3.png

hbkpm5.png

11. Now set Orton to one left side of the document and Shawn Michaels on the other right side (The size that the wrestlers are right now is the perfect size for a match pic, But if you have a lot of guys on the pic then you ma have to make them a little smaller. But don't go any bigger then this.)
sampvu5.jpg

12. Open a new document 450x56 and fill it black
sampjc1.jpg

13. Then set the opacity to '75'
samptt9.jpg

14. Now take the black bar and put it at the bottom of your document and move it up 10 click
sampfx8.jpg

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8848/rawxa3.png

17. Alright now open up your Raw logo
rawxa3.png

18. Put the logo in the bottom left hand corner of your document and move it up 50 click
samppm5.jpg

sampio5.jpg

19. Now get out your text took and select the font 'Black Arial' and make sure your foreground is set to red. Set the size to 23pts and then type in all caps and 'WWE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH' and put it in the top right hand corner of your black bar and move it 2 clicks down and 5 clicks up
samptx9.jpg

sampro0.jpg

20. Now get out your text took and select the font 'Arial' and set your foreground to white. Set the size to 18pts and then type 'Can HBK Get Revenge Or Will Orton Reign Supreme' and center it in the space between the bottom of the black bar and to Raw logo and other text
sampuv3.jpg

21. The final step is to ad a boarder, create a new layer and select it (Crtl+A) Then go to Select>Modify>Boarder and make the width setting 1. After that make sure your foreground color is black and press Alt+Backspace. Then deselect it (Crtl+D) and your are finished
samplv9.jpg

Now really you can use any colors, logos, text and pics depending on the show you are making the match pic for so don't be afraid to experiment a little with this tutorial. Show post the match pics you have made using this tutorial.

C4

Ahem, okay nice tutorial and I know how to make Match Pictures but I don't exactly use this technique of yours but I'll try this one, I do something different and I think the results are better. Anyways Thanks for the "Tutorial" :rolleyes: