WWE spoil their own return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
When you log in to the WWE App you currently see this..
452613c4f9320676de5644aa3ac61027.png

:lol1:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Like it wasn't obvious anyway.

I remember the time they spoiled that Bryan was making a surprise return at Summerslam 2010 before the PPV aired.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
It's stupid for them to do it, but I think everyone knows he is returning tonight anyway.
They have been spoiling a lot of events lately, ADR winning the Wh title in SD taping was also spoiled by WWE.com.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Trying to out smark the dirt sheets? Perhaps they figure if fans are going to find out the net anyway, it might as well come from them. In an attempt to get fans to come to them for info instead of the dirt sheet websites.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Should they start posting everything on their website that the dirt sheets just happen to get right? They're called the dirt sheets for a reason - because they talk a lot of gossip and shit so much of the time.

I still don't believe to this day Bryan was ever actually fired. I think it was a ruse just to trick people (the casual fans end up surprised that a guy the Nexus fired on-screen returned to compete against them and they have a little fun getting the internet crowd worked up as a result as well.)

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
Should they start posting everything on their website that the dirt sheets just happen to get right? They're called the dirt sheets for a reason - because they talk a lot of gossip and shit so much of the time.

Just an assumption, we all know WWE tends to do things that are a bit illogical. Or its a big swerve :russo: and Taker won't show up at all.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
It could be that they're teasing his return to try to draw more viewers tonight. Although personally I would think with it being "Old School" Raw people would tune in anyway, as well as because so many people seem to think it's common sense that Taker would be there.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Lol Kevin, the ultimate conspiracy theorist.

lol Maybe but it's obviously true to me. Perfectly easy for me to conceive WWE doing something like this. I said it before he came back that he'll be back in no time and people on another forum thought I was weird for saying it but I ended up being right.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
UNDERTAKER RETURN TO BUFFALO, NY! Last time i got to see him live was the Great American Bash of 2005! THIS IS GOING TO FUCKIN EPIC!