WWE SmackDown House Show Results from Waco, Texas 2/23/13

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
-Divas Tag Team Match: WWE Divas Champion Kaitlyn & Layla def. Tamina Snuka & Aksana

-Jack Swagger with Zeb Colter def. Sin Cara with the Patriot Act Submission

-Fandango def. Ted DiBiase

-Randy Orton def. Cody Rhodes in a good, long match with the RKO

-Brodus Clay & The Great Khali def. Primo & Epico

-Damien Sandow & Wade Barrett came out for a 2 on 1 Handicap Match against Sheamus. Barrett got on the mic and said Sheamus must be crazy for taking a handicap match againt Sandow and himself and that the two of them have a surprise for him tonight. Sheamus then said that he knew earlier what was going on and he has a few surprises of his own. Suddenly, the lights went out and Undertaker's music hit to the loudest pop of the night! Undertaker & Sheamus went on to def. Wade Barrett & Damien Sandow after Sheamus hit Barrett with the Brogue Kick and Taker nailed Sandow with the Tombstone to get the pin. Chants of "This is Awesome" and "You Still Got It" were prominent during the match.

-Alberto Del Rio def. Big Show in a No Disqualification Match to retain the World Heavyweight Championship via submission with the cross arm bar.

A great show overall with some awesome surprises! WWE did it right in Waco, Texas!

Biggest Pops:
Undertaker
Randy Orton
Sheamus
Alberto Del Rio
The Great Khali

Biggest Heat:
Big Show
Jack Swagger
Zeb Colter
Cody Rhodes
Damien Sandow

Big Show beat Jack Swagger in heat? :cornette:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Would've expected Swagger to get more heat than Show, but other than that, sounds good.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Outside of Taker's return, this house show seems terrible. Orton/Rhodes could've been good as well though I guess but those matches always disappointed me. Also isn't Clay teaming with Tensai, why would they have him with Khali? Or did I just miss something? This is rhetorical by the way, I couldn't care less.