WWE Sets SUCK!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I've been a wrestling fan for as long as I can remember. I have grown up with the WWE on my television screen, but I find that the sets for the pay-per-view shows have really gone LAZY.

Watching events like Royal Rumble, Backlash! (my all time favorite), TLC, Survivor Series and many more, the walkout theme's were very very creative. Now the titon-tron is the same for NXT, Smackdown, Raw, and the majority of the pay per views. This isn't a huge issue, but alongside the storylines and superstars, I think that the industry is slowly becoming lazy. I find that the new generation of wrestling fans are not receiving the 'entertainment' that they deserve. Masked Kane used to be scary, Ministry Undertaker was scary, Vince McMahon and D-Generation X were extremely entertaining. Now I find that I'm paying for a PPV event, just to be watching Monday Night Raw but with different colors around the arena saying "SUMMERSLAM!" with Randy Orton prancing about like he owns the place, and the boring ass douche-bags 'The Shield' getting all the attention. And by the way Vince, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DESTROY KANE'S ROYAL RUMBLE ELIMINATION RECORD WITH ROMAN REIGNS?! GAH.

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
I rate this rant thread a 6/10

But yeah, I agree the sets have gone down in quality since 2008.