WWE Revolution

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Rosters

Raw
Batista
Edge
John Cena
Randy Orton
Triple H
Shawn Michaels
Sheamus
Chris Jericho
Carlito
Evan Bourne
John Morrison
Mark Henry
The Miz
Mr. Kennedy
Primo
R-Truth
Ted DiBiase
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal
D.H. Smith
Tyson Kidd
Zack Ryder

Smackdown!
The Undertaker
CM Punk
Big Show
Jack Swagger
Rey Mysterio
Jeff Hardy
Kane
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Dolph Ziggler
Goldust
JTG
Kofi Kingston
Matt Hardy
Mike Knox
MVP
Shad
Shelton Benjamin
Drew McIntyre
Ezekiel Jackson
Luke Gallows
Chris Masters

Legends

Announcers and On-Air Personalities
Michael Cole & Jerry "The King" Lawler
Todd Grisham & Matt Striker
Tony Chimel
Justin Roberts
Vince McMahon
Shane McMahon
Stephanie McMahon
Teddy Long
Santino Marella
Tiffany

Reaction score
Wrestlemania XXVI

Results:

Matt Hardy & Jeff Hardy defeat Kane & Mike Knox via pinfall

United States Championship Match Triple Threat
Mr. Kennedy defeats The Miz(c) & R-Truth via pinfall

Unified Tag Team Championship Match
The Hart Dynasty(c) defeats Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes via pinfall

Intercontinental Championship Match
Kofi Kingston(c) defeats Drew McIntyre via count-out

Rey Mysterio defeats CM Punk via disqualification

No Disqualification Match
Sheamus defeats Triple H via pinfall

Triple Threat Match
Chris Jericho defeats Edge & Randy Orton via pinfall

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Jack Swagger defeats Big Show(c) via pinfall

WWE Championship Match
John Cena(c) defeats Batista via submission

The Undertaker defeats Shawn Michaels via pinfall

Following the match the Undertaker congratulates HBK on a hard fought match. The two men embrace and Taker raises Shawn's hand as the fans show their respect to both legends standing in the ring after completing another 5-star epic Wrestlemania performance. Just then, 'No Chance in Hell' hits as Vince McMahon makes his way out to the entrance ramp with a microphone in hand. He smirks and struts around mocking the crowd as they boo him loudly. He waits for the boos to die down before finally raising the mic to address the crowd.

Vince McMahon: I think I speak for each and every fan in attendance and the millions of people watching all over the world at home when I say that was....the.....WORST performance I have ever seen! This is Wrestlemania, the grandest stage of them all, MY CREATION! How dare you soil MY reputation with disgusting filth I just witnessed! Has chairman of the WWE I feel it's time I step in and take matters into my own hands. You see for too long I've sat back and let the ship sail it's own course. But the time has come, the time has come for a, for a change here in the WWE. A BIG change! Since I have total power to do whatever the hell it is I see fit I'm going to do just that. As of this very moment, every single title holder in the WWE is hereby....STRIPPED of his championship! That's right! That's right! The Hart Dynasty! Kofi Kingston! Even your beloved, John Cena, will hand over his title before exiting the arena tonight! And anyone that doesn't adhere by my decision will be FIRED! Oh but it gets better. Tomorrow night on Raw there will be..."changes" as well and no one is exempt! No one is safe! It's time we evolve out of this garbage I just witnessed tonight, and I know exactly how that's going to happen!

The crowd begins to boo even more violently as no one can believe what they just heard. Michaels and Taker are still in the ring in sheer disbelief as to what the Chairman has just said. Vince basks in the glory of knowing he's just screwed every WWE fan out of a great Wrestlemania experience. He finally takes it all in and then looks down to the ring and speaks directly to The Undertaker and HBK.

Vince McMahon: As for you two, you two couldn't have embarrassed me anymore than you have here tonight! Undertaker consider this your first strike. Since you won the match you get to keep your job, congratulations. As for you Shawn. Well you're not so lucky. You see you've been a thorn in my ass for too long now. And I can't tell you how long I've waited to say this, but Shawn Michaels......YOU'RE FIRED!!!!

At that Vince drops the mic and walks out as his music blares again. Michaels is in complete disbelief in the ring as Taker shakes his head and makes his way back up the ramp leaving HBK alone, dumbfounded in the ring.

Jerry Lawler: What just happened Michael? First Mr. McMahon comes out here and strips every champion of their title, THEN he FIRES Shawn Michaels?

Michael Cole: Indeed I'm as shocked as you are King. Ladies and Gentlemen I assure you I have no idea what the chairman's intentions or reasonings behind all of this are, but it's reverberations are sure to be felt throughout the entire WWE. What did Mr. McMahon mean when he said "it's time we evolve"?

Jerry Lawler: And what now becomes of the legendary Shawn Michaels? It appears his career is over, and I doubt this is the way he wanted it to end.

Michael Cole: Definitely a sour ending to the career of one of the most illustrious superstars in WWE history, indeed Shawn Michaels run here in WWE has come to an end thanks to the diabolical actions from Mr. McMahon. Ladies and gentlemen thank you for tuning in and join us for Monday Night Raw tomorrow night where hopefully we will get some answers as to why exactly this has all happened. For Jerry "The King" Lawler, I'm Michael Cole signing off here from Wrestlemania 26!

TheAnswer

Reaction score
So far its ok. Kind of out of place to start a story at WrestleMania and stripping every wrestler of their championship, kind of feels like WCW 2000.

I hope you don't go into a Triple H/Vince feud because it has been done so many times. Interesting concept so far.

Reaction score
I just wanted a clean slate to start from....hence the stripping of belts...I need to set up new angles and what not. And post WM is the best place to start bc it's technically the beginning of the year for WWE. Just keep reading guys. There's going to be several occasions where you think you know what's going to happen, but I'm going to throw some curveballs at you. Already have most of iti planned out. Going to be 2 shows a week, every week (hopefully) depending on my work schedule. Thanks for the feedback.

maty619

Reaction score
First BTB I've ever actually read, looks pretty good, I am intreaged, I might even have to keep up to date on this one.