WWE reporting Rollins, Orton and Cena returning June!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
How good is this gonna be?!?!?!?

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Well this is too fucking sweet. Orton being back is nice, hopefully he'll do something fresh as a heel for what may be his last run (put over Styles or someone, perhaps?). Cena needs the title back, presumably off Rusev, but hopefully they'll feud for a good couple of months and Rusev'll be kept strong. But the return of the open challenge, and the eventual putting over of an NXT guy in maybe a retirement match, is what's important. And Rollins just needs to straight return, babyface, FCW trunks, one month feud with a heel Reigns (they can have him join up with the evil corporate Vince, if that's what'll keep Dunn happy), and gets his belt back to a fucking explosion. Hype hype hype!

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
I can feel the excitement levels already. Not so much Cena, but certainly Orton and in particular Seth Rollins coming back will be huge.

I can see Orton feuding with AJ Styles and Seth going straight for Reigns and being his own guy without "The Authority". They will leave HHH and Rollins for later in the year I'd imagine as a build up for 2017's WM event!

Reactions: edge4ever

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yep, it's real news anyway

John Cena should be imediatley put back in the US title picture, maybe he can start Rusev feud part II? This way the champ is the old guard again, Rusev can return to being a great monster heel and he'll get put over.

Randy Orton is anyone's guess... he should start putting over people too nowadays

Seth Rollins should return as face, team with Ambrose and Reigns and take on The (Bullet) Club, after all that blows over he feuds with a heel Reigns for the WWE title because Rollins as the face is a bigger draw

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
You should include a source in the OP, next time.

Anyways, hopefully they disperse each return. It would suck the life and energy out of a return if it was followed up by another, so quickly.

Reactions: Geek773

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
You should include a source in the OP, next time.

Anyways, hopefully they disperse each return. It would suck the life and energy out of a return if it was followed up by another, so quickly.

I did in the subject header.....WWE!

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I did in the subject header.....WWE!
That's not proof though. Anyone can say WWE said something. I read this story last night, but for the people that didn't - they would want to see some actual proof.

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
That's not proof though. Anyone can say WWE said something. I read this story last night, but for the people that didn't - they would want to see some actual proof.

Awfully distrusting on here lol

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler