WWE Raw World Tour Results From Sydney, Australia (8/31/12)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
raw-world-tour-300x146.jpg

Thanks to PWMania.com reader Justin for sending in full results from Friday’s WWE Raw live event in Sydney, Australia:

Opening contest: Brodus Clay w/ Naomi vs Jack Swagger. Winner: Brodus Clay

2nd contest: Layla vs Rosa Mendez for the Divas Championship. Winner: Layla

3rd contest: The Miz vs Alex Riley for the Intercontinental Championship. A lot of back and forth action. Miz played a really good heel here and did a great promo which I think stole the show. Great match between the two. Winner and still champion: The Miz

4th contest: Zack Ryder vs Tensai. Very quick contest. Winner: Zack Ryder

5th contest: Kofi Kingston & R-Truth vs Epico & Primo w/ Rosa Mendez. Originally, Primo & Epico won as whilst Primo was pinning Kofi Kingston, he had his foot on the bottom rope with Rosa pushing it off. AJ then came down to the ring and said Kofi’s foot was on the bottom rope and restarted the match, with Kofi & R-Truth winning.

6th contest: David Otunga vs Santino Marella. Winner: Santino Marella.

7th contest: CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan for the WWE Championship. Daniel Bryan did a lot of yes and no promos throughout the match which was funny. Best match of the night with a lot of near falls and back and forth action like they usually have. Winner and still champion: CM Punk

Main Event: John Cena vs Big Show & John Lauranitis in a 2 on 1 Handicap Match. Winner: John Cena by pinning Big Show. After the match, John Lauranitis tried to attack Cena with a steel chair, but Cena reversed it and hit the AA on John Lauranitis.

PWMania

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Indeed nice, hope they will start using Riley on RAW and SD too. The incident with Cena happened, time to move on before it's too late.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yup, he's been in the dog house since forever. Expect Tensai to job do Kidd and Ryder every house show until 2013.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Seems like he made a racist joke on Tout, not sure if you noticed they cut him from TV and he's lost every house show match since, also they seem to have canceled his feud vs Kidd.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Now that you mentioning it... Indeed. Well, I did not see his gimmick go over if I'm honest..

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
True.. But that's WWE, last minute decisions, last minute changes. Just take a look at who Jericho would feud with before Ziggler..

Reaction score
I really want to see the Miz again. I saw him back at a house show in Adelaide back in 2009 but he's improved greatly since then. Hopefully they come to Adelaide next year.

theVio1ent0ne

Jobber
Reaction score
Wow Punk can't even headline a house show way to degrade the wwe title.