WWE RAW Roulette 27th June 2011 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Don't even know if TNA has no compete clauses on their contracts.

Kevin Nash signed with them and got out to work the Rumble a day later.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
TNA don't have no compete clauses in their contract only WWE do.

Punk being suspended is a nice way to continue the storyline but he will be back for the PPV to end it there. If his contract "ends" then then they will put him back on the PPV.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Raw was amazing last night, with HBK the tag team segment and Bourne Sin Cara. As for Punk, I will say this. When you get people clapping for you when they haven't watched wrestling since The Rock left, you did your job. I was at a bar watching it and people had no clue who the hell Punk was, they were clapping for him. That's how epic he was and it shows that the guy is truly the best today. I did fear he really was getting suspended then fired last night after this but now it's looking clear.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Masters has never held a title in WWE.

Quite sad really he's been around for a while, I say push him. He is decent on the mic and can wrestle.
Steel Cage Match right now!
Didn't he hold the Tag Titles with Carlito.

Sounds a pretty boring Raw to me, but the Punk moments seem to make it worth while on their own, and the whole suspension thing [providing it is a storyline], makes me want to see the show next week, just to see what will happen next.

Another thing I would like to say is that if this Punk thing gets any bigger, then I will start to believe that he is going nowhere, why would they start something so big, make it the biggest story on Raw, if the guy is just going to leave in a few weeks. At this stage I don't think anyone can take anything for granted, and that is what is so exciting!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
The best thing to do is an interpromotional work actually let punk take the title to ROH for awhile eventually making his way back to defend it or some such nonsense.

-Doz-

Reaction score
Raw was amazing last night, with HBK the tag team segment and Bourne Sin Cara. As for Punk, I will say this. When you get people clapping for you when they haven't watched wrestling since The Rock left, you did your job. I was at a bar watching it and people had no clue who the hell Punk was, they were clapping for him. That's how epic he was and it shows that the guy is truly the best today. I did fear he really was getting suspended then fired last night after this but now it's looking clear.

So because people were cheering for Punk and clapping for him, he's done his job...?

Considering Punk is a heel, getting people cheering for you is the opposite of doing your job.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yes, but Punk has proven various times that he can draw amazing heat, he is still a classic heel, it is just that wrestling has changed, and people dig the anti-hero, also the different crowds root for different talents, which has always been the case, I remember people like the Freebirds and Midnight Express getting huge pops back in the day.