WWE RAW: New Beginnings

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Before I even get into this BTB, let me just say... I really want to stick out some day (not as the plagiarizer), but as a good, solid BTB'er. I'm in all Honors classes this year in school meaning I have to be getting all my work done, and stuff. I'm not going to allow writting BTB take control of me, and stuff. Yeah, it sounds sad I know. I'm going to be taking this BTB very slow. I won't be writting shows as long as my ECW btb, nor I wont be trying to get three shows up every week. I do gurantee me getting to at least my first pay per view. I will be writting RAW from "Unforgiven" 2005, and on. I wont write "Unforgiven" in pay per view mode (meaning they wont be as good as real ppv matches). I will try to do it above average. I will change up the match card slightly. So enjoy my third btb!! :xmas:

wwfraw.gif

RAW
Catch it every night on SpikeTV! at 9; 8 ctr.
General Mannager- Eric Bischoff

WWE Championship- John Cena
*Defeated John Bradshaw Layfield at "Wrestlemania 21"*
WWE Intercontinental Championship- Carlito
*Defeated Shelton Benjamin on RAW*
WWE World Tag Team Championship- Rosey, and The Hurricane
*Won Tag Team Turmoil at "Backlash" 2005*
WWE Womens Championship- Vacant

ROSTER:
"The Doctor of Thug-a-nomics" John Cena
Renee Dupree
Tyson Tomko
"Y2J" Chris Jericho (Suspended for x amount of months)
Tajiri
"The Big Red Machine" Kane
Torrie Wilson
"The Showstopper" Shawn Michaels
"Good 'Ole" Jim Ross
Rob Conway
Kerwin White
"The Olympic Gold Medalist" Kurt Angle
Eugene
"The King" Jerry Lawler
Carlito Caribean Cool
"Captain Charisma" Christian Cage
"The Game" Triple H (Taking time off)
Rosey
Lita
"The Rated R Superstar" Edge (Mr. Money In The Bank)
Ashely Massaro
Gene Snitsky
Matt Hardy
Trevor Murdoch
"The Master Pieace" Chris Masters
The Hurricane
Lance Cade
Trish Stratus
"The Giant" The Big Show
Shelton Benjamin

Monday Night Raw On Screen Team:
Play By Play Commentator- Jim Ross
Color Commentator- Jerry Lawler
Backstage Interviewer- Todd Grisham
Secondary Backstage Interviewer- Johnnathon Coachmen
In Ring Announcer- Lillian Garcia

Unforgiven_2005.jpg

WWE Championship Match
John Cena* versus Kurt Angle

After, Eric Bischoff's hitman Chris Jericho couldn't get the job done, and win the WWE Championship off of John Cena for a third consecutive time at Summerslam. Eric Bischoff called in the heavy arttillery. Three weeks ago on RAW, after a win over Kane, John Cena was brutally attacked by none other than the "Olympic Gold Medalist" Kurt Angle. Angle nearly snapped Cena's ankle before security had to break up the two. Since then, Kurt Angle has consistently gotten the upper hand over Cena with ambushes, and brutal attacks. Kurt promised last week on RAW that Cena wouldn't be able to walk out of "Unforgiven". Cena is known for looking strong but walking into this sunday, "The Champ" has the odds stacked against him. Who is walking out of Oklahoma City WWE Champion, and actually walking out?

Singles Match
Chris Masters versus Shawn Michaels

Just twenty four hours after "The Heartbreak Kid"'s lost to Hulk Hogan at Summerslam. Shawn Michaels was facing defeat, and pointing out his faults until the cocky Chris Masters had to interrupt him. Chris Masters emphasized that Shawn, and Hogan couldn't pass down the torch to the next generation, while HBK continuesly said to not group him with Hogan. Michaels couldn't take enough, and slapped Masters shut. As Shawn exited the ring, Christopher locked in his brutal Master Lock choking Shawn Michaels out. The feud only escalated the next week when Shawn Michaels excepted Masters "Master Lock Challenge". Which saw Masters once again attacking Michaels rather than locking in the lock. The next week in a match where Masters was beating on a local, Michaels came to from behind, and introduced Chris's chin to Michaels boot with Sweet Chin Music. Michaels then let out his own challenge to a match at "Unforgiven". The two nearly clashed in a tag team match this week on RAW, but was seperated by officials. Who is walking out "Unforgiven" victorious?

Steel Cage Match
Edge w. Lita versus Matt Hardy

A feud that has reached one violent peak. The two former best friends whose relationship ended at the expense of Lita's love. Matt Hardy at first felt hurt by the two, but that quickly transitioned into pure hate for the duo. Edge, adn Lita have continously ruined Hardy's life, and career costing him matches, breaking his bones, sidelining him, and more. Matt Hardy looks for redemption at Oklahoma city. Redemption from all the manipulation, humiliation, and pain caused by his enemies. Edge promises to break Matt Hardy once, and for all at Unforgiven, and with Lita at his side, the odds favor Edge. Can "The Rated R Superstar" prove his rating, or will Matt Hardy downgrade Edge from inside the brutal steel cage?

WWE World Tag Team Championship Match
Rosey, and The Hurricane* versus Lance Cade, and Trevor Murdoch

A classic good vs evil encounter. With the super hero's of monday nights Rosey, and The Hurricane wanting to take care of the bully's of RAW Lance Cade, and Trevor Murdoch. Do nice guys finish last, or will this match have a story tale ending?

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
Ric Flair versus Carlito Caribean Cool*

Two charismatic, romantic, styling, high flying superstars. One of the yester year, and one of tommorow. One a sixteen time world champion, and one yet to taste world class gold. Ric Flair first approached Carlito with a mentor figure in which Carlito gladly excepted him, until he bashed Flair with the Intercontinental championship, and spat on the Nature Boy. Ric hasn't had gold in awhile, but is looking to strip the youngster of his. Will the cocky new blooded star prevail, or will the old, and wise prove he's still on his A-Game?

Also, at Unforgiven!
The Big Show versus Tyson Tomko, and Gene Snitsky
Kane versus Kerwin White
Shelton Benjamin versus Christian Cage

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Just a few points which really drag this down:
Edge was not the Rated R Superstar yet
Christian was on SmackDown! and not called Christian Cage

I;m sure there are others, but I haven't bothered really looking. If you are going to do a BTB in a certain time it needs to start accurately, otherwise you may as well just do a created fed.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well Brian Kendricks Biceps, I will more than likely be happy to explain those happenings. You just have to calm your little Aussie ass down :)

The Rated R thing you got me. I knew he dubbed himself that after his "Live Sex Celebration". I guess I will have to incorporate that into his feud with Hardy. Maybe I will say the "Live Sex Celebration" partook during that feud. So thanks for pointing that out.

By the way the Christian thing... Didn't XBA bring in The Undertaker? I'll bring in Christian :grin:

XBA brought Undertaker in as part of a storyline. You have just brought him in randomly. Don't post if you have no idea what people did.

Oh and Chris Jericho suspended? Wow. Wouldn't it make it more challenging actually using the roster you should have?

Evil Austin

Good luck with it, and looks like you did what you said you were going to do in my post and do a Cena / Angle match like i did.... ok, :) have fun and Ill be reading. Good time period too .. lots of happening and great roster to use from.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Oh BKB bro, take it to the chamber man. If you want to turn my thread into a flame war then seriously stop. Chris Jericho being suspended is stated underneath the Angle/Cena preview. Rather than being fired, he was suspended. I will post up a Summerslam recap, and information sheet once I get Unforgiven up.

I'm not flaming you in here, clearly you don't know advice when you see it. You're lucky I care enough to try to help you.

And having Jericho's explained absense still completely defeats the purpose of you doing it in a timeline.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
How so? I'm doing the timeline to explain the buildup to certain matches like most of the ones, I didn't write up a preview for. Also, I would like to explain what happened at Summerslam in my BTB dimmension. Ofcourse, I know its advice, but you continue pushing the envelope. I thanked you for the advice in the beginning did I not?

So thanks for pointing that out.

Exactly.. I respect you giving advice, but stop with the little e-attitude. Also, something I didn't touch on before. You said

Wouldn't it make it more challenging actually using the roster you should have?

I'm writting this BTB because I like writting. In my ECW btb I had to do research, and it was tough. I don't want this to be to challenging. Its going to be challenging enough with school, and my actual LIFE!

So you're writing a BTB in a timeline you don't know? That's just flat out ridiculous.

How so? I'm doing the timeline to explain the buildup to certain matches like most of the ones, I didn't write up a preview for. Also, I would like to explain what happened at Summerslam in my BTB dimmension. Ofcourse, I know its advice, but you continue pushing the envelope. I thanked you for the advice in the beginning did I not?
If you are going to write from a certain point in time, you do not change the rosters. As I said, it defeates the purpose of it. You can change it over time with storylines, but changing it immediately defeats the purpose.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I understand what your saying.. Just try to understand what I am saying..
One superstar wont ruin my BTB. Besides I will explain how this came to be. I'd tell you now, but it defeats the purpose of writting up the "Summerslam" Aftershock, and buildup to "Unforgiven". Once again thanks BKB for the advice, and pointing out the Edge thing. I think I can go now without you holding my hand...