WWE RAW is wrestling for morons, according to Steve Austin

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Citan

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Steve Austin’s ups and downs with WWE over the years are well documented and although he’s returning to the WWE Network tonight for a Stone Cold Podcast with Paul Heyman, “The Rattlesnake†still isn’t shy about criticizing the product.

On his latest Steve Austin show podcast at PodcastOne.com, Austin took WWE to task for the way they have been booking RAW lately.

“It’s simple, it’s to the point,†said Austin of the NXT product. “It’s not dumbed down like Monday Night RAW.†Austin continued, “On Monday Night RAW it’s like they want to fill in every blank for you. It’s like wrestling for morons. They’ve over thought it.â€

The WWE Hall Of Famer did point out that it’s easier to make NXT a good show because it’s one hour, compared to RAW being a live, three-hour show each week.

“It’s a one hour show, I get it,†said Austin of NXT television. “I like the format of the NXT show.â€

http://www.sescoops.com/steve-austin-wwe-raw-is-like-wrestling-for-morons/