WWE Raw BTB Poster Request (REP!)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

I am looking for a BTB Banner Poster for my next big show. It's not a PPV, because the next PPV would be Judgment Day, and since it's an SD! PPV, and I only do Raw, I am going to do a 3 Hour Raw instead and treat it with the calibur of a PPV.

Size: Average Poster size
Show: WWE Raw
Poster Name: 3 Hour Spectacular
Person (s): (in order from left to right) Chris Jericho, Triple H (preferably with World title) Shawn Michaels (2002-2004 era pic), and Ric Flair
Color: Red, Gray, Black (Raw colors)
Additional: I would like the 2002-2006 Raw Era Logo and below it say 3 Hour Raw Spectacular.

If any other questions, please ask, thnx Rep for this

C4

Here you go brother:

Version1:

3hour.png

Version2 (The Big Event feel):

v2.png

If you need any changes, feel free to ask :crazy:

CT Styles

I'll give it a quick go

Not the most amazing thing you've ever seen in your life but I gave it a go -

Poster.png

Wrestling Station

i've seen your post in my private request thread, so im posting it here so that its easier for you to chose which one you will use..

sorry if its not that good as im not really used to make btb stuff hehe..
xbapostercopy.jpg

PeepShow

Dang, I was gunna try this, but those are all good attempts and I can almost guarantee I couldn't outdo those. But not to worry XBA, I will still do the match cards if you would like.

Great job guys.

xtremebadass

Oh crap, I didn't think they would turn out this good...I am really impressed guys

Rep for all.

PS-Peeps, don't worry you got the match cards

Wrestling Station

^ :dry:
just wondering which one XBA will chose? hmm..

Weebo

Reaction score
C4, you are not the best around here at all. I'm not even the best. Guys like Untouchable and Butter are

the dark knight

ok...the subject was over 6 days ago. please dont bump old threads again...

or should i start closing threads after they're filled?