WWE RAW 26th March 2012 - LIVE Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
What else was there for HHH/Taker & HBK to say? nothing

So WWE made a wise decision in not having all 3 on Raw tonight

How is it wise? This was the last RAW before the big showdown, the big event. It sells it more.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
How is it wise? This was the last RAW before the big showdown, the big event. It sells it more.

What would you have booked them to do?

They have been talking for a long time and after last week nothing more needed to be said. A video package to recap the entire story was more than enough for this match.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2

I for one thought theyd over saturated that shit I think it was good they didn't try to do more with it I mean how many times can you say I got your number with the rebuttal I beat you end of an error and a third guy jumping in saying hey guys my decision i can fuck either of you over.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Raw was pretty enjoyable. I'm very happy I didn't have to hear any more promos from HHH or Taker, boy has that stunk. Rock and Cena was pretty solid although at the beginning, it was a bit boring. For some reason, I'm really pissed about Christian. He must not be fully clear which really sucks but its understandable. I'm looking forward to see McIntyre and see if he can make an impact. Booker T was my mark out moment of the night.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
What Happened After Raw Went Off The Air?
After Raw went off the air tonight, John Cena left the ring and then The Miz came out. He demanded that The Rock give him an apology for stealing his WrestleMania spotlight last year. The Rock then told the fans to take out their cameras and phones and get ready to Tweet. He shook The Miz's hand and then gave him a Rock Bottom.

Tad similar to last week, Miz keeps getting fucked up.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
BTW Christian- Punk feud in the summer? I really think that it could happen so don't get all down.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I like how they ended it.

Now I am really hyped for Mania, I will not be online to watch Mania, going to watch it on my TV
Awesome, I might actually watch it on TV while at the PC then 8D

Anyways, that Rock / Cena segment pissed me off if i'm being honest. The first couple of minutes of Cena's part pissed me off when he wasn't being serious again, but as soon as serious faced then the whole confrontation picked up and it was great to listen to. Lots of truths being spoken from both sides of the coin.

What also annoyed was that this was the go home promo so to speak. It didn't feel like it should have been the last one, but in my opnion more like one of the first ones they should have done when this feud restarted this year. As much as I love The Rock and can't wait for the match at Mania, this whole buildup has been a total clusterfuck that seemed to jump from one end of the scale, to the other in the space of a week.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Just seem like they blew their load on mania build up weeks prior and said fuck it we have nothing else for this week. To not even have Taker/HBK/HHH on the show for the go home show going into mania was just weird. At first I didn't have an issue with them adding the whole personal stuff with Punk/Jericho but now it just seems like they're just throwing shit out there and the lack of smart ass snarking Punk in this feud isn't something I'm a fan of. Hopefully he'll be right back to it after this is over but they could have done so much more with these two.