WWE RAW 15th October 2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
720p HD (Full show) added.
(Please Note: This video won't be available until around 4 hours time (About 4pm GMT) because it's a massive file to upload + process.)

Reaction score
rebelx said:
Thanks for the upload! I'm just curious to why it says "HDTV" but then the highest resolution you can pick is 480p. Am I missing something?

HDTV quality are mostly at 480p or even 360p and it comes directly from HDTVs (the recordings). HD is 720p or 1080p quality.

rebelx

Jobber
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
HDTV quality are mostly at 480p or even 360p and it comes directly from HDTVs (the recordings). HD is 720p or 1080p quality.

Ah, gotcha! Thanks for clarifying. If I were looking for the HD version (namely, so I can hook up my computer to my TV and not have the picture look pixelated at that big of size), do you have any recommendations?

Reaction score
rebelx said:
Ah, gotcha! Thanks for clarifying. If I were looking for the HD version (namely, so I can hook up my computer to my TV and not have the picture look pixelated at that big of size), do you have any recommendations?

You'd have to download the video. Uploading HD takes forever. I sometimes upload in HD though.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
rebelx said:

As long as you're playing through the PC onto the TV it shouldn't look pixelated, even on 480p. I've done it many-a-time.

rebelx

Jobber
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
As long as you're playing through the PC onto the TV it shouldn't look pixelated, even on 480p. I've done it many-a-time.

I'll try it again, for sure. Last time I tried, it looked a bit worse than Hulu's 480p. I can't blame it though as the screen is 47" which I am sure is part of the problem.

Big Hoss Rambler said:
You'd have to download the video. Uploading HD takes forever. I sometimes upload in HD though.

Do you mean download from where it's hosted (so here, it'd be DM) or do you mean from another repository?

Reaction score
rebelx said:
Do you mean download from where it's hosted (so here, it'd be DM) or do you mean from another repository?

Not from DM. You'll have to torrent it in TPB or XWT (if you have an account there).

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
rebelx said:
I'll try it again, for sure. Last time I tried, it looked a bit worse than Hulu's 480p. I can't blame it though as the screen is 47" which I am sure is part of the problem.

I had a 480p on an 84" HD projector, it looked just fine. Same quality as on the PC screen, just larger.

He means downloading it from a torrent/file sharing site (in 720/1080p HD.)

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
Not from DM. You'll have to torrent it in TPB or XWT (if you have an account there).

Which you don't anymore :dawg:

6GB Downloaded, 5GB uploaded :pity1:

Reaction score
Jonathan said:
Which you don't anymore :dawg:

6GB Downloaded, 5GB uploaded :pity1:

:downer:

i had 5 days before the account gets deleted and they just deleted it anyways. oh well. I use file hosting now. won't have to worry about using torrent in college.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Big Hoss Rambler said:
:downer:

i had 5 days before the account gets deleted and they just deleted it anyways. oh well. I use file hosting now. won't have to worry about using torrent in college.

Heh, minimum ratio has gone to 0.8 now because of the amount of leechers.

Your ratio is .886, how did you get banned?

Reaction score
i think they did some kind of mass ban so they might've accidentally banned me.