WWE Pushes Eve Torres

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
A possible push may be allocated towards Eve Torres. During recent airings of both RAW and SmackDown, Eve has made it a clear statement that she used Zack Ryder, and was planning to use John Cena to make an even bigger name for herself. During several backstage segments, time and time again, Eve has informed the other divas, such as the Bellas', Alicia Fox, Kelly Kelly, and now Natalya, that she "used" Ryder and Cena.

Eve has been considered as a jobber the past several weeks as she has lost every single match given to her. During the previous Smackdown supershow, Eve sucessfully pinned the "Gassy" Natalya after a confrontation between the two backstage.

Could it be possible that the WWE is pushing Eve to the top of the divas list?

Credits are in the spoiler, as well as my train of thoughts :D
This was actually completely written by me, and no other website has even considered this idea yet. So I take full credit of this.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Yes WWE are making he the new bad Diva Heel AND I LIKE IT! That need tough to get her wrestling more black like to make heel like I turn er heel in my WWE12 were before her turn heel in WWE! And I amde really good heel! With different shade of black to her wrestling gear! That should do that to her!

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
Yes WWE are making he the new bad Diva Heel AND I LIKE IT! That need tough to get her wrestling more black like to make heel like I turn er heel in my WWE12 were before her turn heel in WWE! And I amde really good heel! With different shade of black to her wrestling gear! That should do that to her!

WHAT? :austin:

Reactions: SpaceR and Arrow1

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
seabs said:
Heel vs Heel Crayo?

Doesn't matter in the divas division, and they'd most likely turn Beth face. The only reason Beth needs to be a heel is Kharma, but Beth could turn face and kharma could return as a dominant heel.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Doesn't matter in the divas division, and they'd most likely turn Beth face. The only reason Beth needs to be a heel is Kharma, but Beth could turn face and kharma could return as a dominant heel.

NO! Trish could face her! Or Kelly Kelly though to put dam good match at Night of Champion of 2011 I would know since I was there LIVE! The fans were into that match the WHOLE! Belive or don't but that IS THE TRUTH! :pity: