WWE podcasts - which do you listen to?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

marzz

Jobber
Reaction score
I used to the listen to the Daily Dose with Norm Sousa and Arci Zuber, but now that's no longer around, and I think that one with Arda Ocal isn't even going any more.

Which ones are you guys listening to?

Thanks!

:eek:tunga:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
WWE podcasts? None.

However, since this is a forum for "other" wrestling, I listen to the Art of Wrestling podcast that Colt Cabana hosts each week. I also sometimes listen to Wrestling with Depression, hosted by Marty DeRosa, depending on who the guest is.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Moving this to general WWE since this has nothing to do in the other wrestling section if you are looking for solely WWE podcasts.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Art of Wrestling, and the 2 weekly Bryan and Vinny shows (mainly for the humour, they do show recaps but 99% is humour. And Granny is great!)

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Hate to say it but I don't with the music obsession nowt else get's a look in on my iphone, ipod, or laptop really!