WWE officially announces new title for Triple H

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
hhhtitle.jpg

WWE has formally announced Paul "Triple H" Levesque's new job title with the company.

In a press release that was issued on Tuesday, it was officially announced that Levesque has been promoted to WWE's chief content officer. The new title was revealed in an SEC filing last week.

As chief content officer, Levesque will report to WWE co-CEO Nick Khan. Levesque will oversee creative writing, talent relations, live events, talent development, and creative services.

Levesque was named WWE's new head of creative in July following the retirement of Vince McMahon. WWE wrote in today's press release that Levesque "has architected a 15% spike in Monday Night Raw viewership and double-digit increases in social media engagement."

“WWE is one of the most prolific producers of premium content in the world and I look forward to this amazing opportunity,” Levesque said. “Having spent my entire career in this business, I’m confident that we have the right pieces in place to continue to grow our audience and deliver for our fans around the world.”

The press release also confirmed that Frank Riddick has been promoted to WWE president, which was the job title held by Nick Khan prior to Khan and Stephanie McMahon being named WWE's new co-CEOs. Riddick will also remain in his role as WWE's chief financial officer.

“I’ve had the great fortune of working closely with the talented people at WWE in a variety of capacities over the past 15 years,” Riddick said. “Along with Steph, Nick and Paul, we look forward to executing our ambitious plans and delivering for our shareholders.”

The press release also included a quote from Stephanie and Khan: “We are excited to announce expanded roles for Paul and Frank, which will enhance WWE’s ability to create premium content for our partners around the world and, ultimately, drive our business forward."

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Frank Riddick is a name you should remember.