WWE NXT - 8/29/12 (HQ)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
historical episode :burns:

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
:yay: Holy crap, my hero!! I've been dying to see it. (Not literally, of course.) I'll have to watch it when I get home. Thanks, Crayo and Rain!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
In a massive moment of stupidity, I thought it was against site rules to just make a thread about it, haha.

What an awesome episode. Seth Rollins is a fucking monster.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Stopspot

Reaction score
That main event might possibly be match of the week.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Rainman said:
In a massive moment of stupidity, I thought it was against site rules to just make a thread about it, haha.

What an awesome episode. Seth Rollins is a F**cking monster.

lol. No worries, at least it got posted! I'm just glad I'll finally get to see it again.

I was ecstatic when Rollins came out at the one house show I've been to. Hardly anyone knew who he was, and I hadn't expected it, but it was great. Loved seeing him in action, and of course he won the match.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seriously stop thanking me, thank Rainman ;)

He PM's me weekly with these since Jonathan has stopped uploading them now. Anyway, the show itself is good and as always had good wrestling. It's just missing that drama for me now. I understand in the first few weeks it needs solid matches and tournaments and such to get off the ground, I'm hoping from here on out we see some actual promos and storylines, something missing on the other shows WWE produce. Everything else is spot on. Match quality, match quantity, the look and feel, it just looks great and it's fun to watch.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:

He PM's me weekly with these since Jonathan has stopped uploading them now. Anyway, the show itself is good and as always had good wrestling. It's just missing that drama for me now. I understand in the first few weeks it needs solid matches and tournaments and such to get off the ground, I'm hoping from here on out we see some actual promos and storylines, something missing on the other shows WWE produce. Everything else is spot on. Match quality, match quantity, the look and feel, it just looks great and it's fun to watch.

I'm not sure if I'll get interested in it enough to see it weekly these days, but I know there's a good possibility I will. So, here's my question -- will these be posted each week now? I hate that we can't watch it over here anymore.

Stopspot

Reaction score
The Ascension and Usos are feuding now according to news from the latest tapings. as is Steamboat and Ohno and mcGillicutty and Rollins.

Also at the next tapings Bray Wyatt is returning and it looks like he is bringing a stable. It is good time to get into NXT.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
GrammarNazi82 said:
I'm not sure if I'll get interested in it enough to see it weekly these days, but I know there's a good possibility I will. So, here's my question -- will these be posted each week now? I hate that we can't watch it over here anymore.

Yes. Now Rainman knows it's perfectly safe to post these, I'm guessing he will if that's okay with him. If not I'm willing to do it weekly, as is Stopspot I bet.

Stopspot said:
The Ascension and Usos are feuding now according to news from the latest tapings. as is Steamboat and Ohno and mcGillicutty and Rollins.

Also at the next tapings Bray Wyatt is returning and it looks like he is bringing a stable. It is good time to get into NXT.

Ascention are so awesome.

Bray Wyatt is legitimately injured for 7 months I heard?

Stopspot

Reaction score
Yes. Now Rainman knows it's perfectly safe to post these, I'm guessing he will if that's okay with him. If not I'm willing to do it weekly, as is Stopspot I bet.

Ascention are so awesome.

Bray Wyatt is legitimately injured for 7 months I heard?

Thus a stable. He tweeted that he is returning on the September 20 tapings just today and he is "bringing my family"

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score

Totally agree, also wish Jinder Mahal would just go away. Besides his full nelson slam his moveset is dull as hell and really generic. I'm delighted that Rollins has the belt though, although I'm not a great fan of his look and character, he's awesome in the ring. Extremely athletic and well balanced, and unlike Jinder knows when to use certain moves and spots.

Bray Wyatt and promos will have me so interested in this show, shame we don't get to see 15 minute Tyson Kidd matches every week now - still - at least he'll (hopefully) get a regular spot on Raw.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
Thus a stable. He tweeted that he is returning on the September 20 tapings just today and he is "bringing my family"

Fair enough. He needs to be the leader, the main dawg of NXT with Rollins.

R'Albin said:
Totally agree, also wish Jinder Mahal would just go away. Besides his full nelson slam his moveset is dull as hell and really generic. I'm delighted that Rollins has the belt though, although I'm not a great fan of his look and character, he's awesome in the ring. Extremely athletic and well balanced, and unlike Jinder knows when to use certain moves and spots.

Bray Wyatt and promos will have me so interested in this show, shame we don't get to see 15 minute Tyson Kidd matches every week now - still - at least he'll (hopefully) get a regular spot on Raw.

Rollins' look is fantastic, and his heavy mettle gimmick could work epicly if it had an attitudinal side to it.