WWE not happy with SmackDown ratings?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
> Books shit shows
> Gets bad ratings
> Makes Vickie GM in hopes of getting better ratings

They make Vickie the GM in hopes of getting better ratings? I don't not like Vickie but that is some ridiculous reasoning to make her the GM of Smackdown.

Reactions: Snowman1

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
What have the ratings been like? Unless they are dramatically decreasing I don't see why WWE would give a fuck about SD ratings honestly. Want better ratings? Stop taping the shows.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
since most everyone who doesnt really care to watch smackdown just reads the spoilers so they dont have to watch it.

THEN they wonder why no one watches it.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
A show where you have some boring matches and the rest of the time it's dedicated for RAW recaps and commercials... They may think they'll get good ratings with a show like this, but I'm not even interested in watching it live if I'm honest

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, it makes sense. A taped show where nothing interesting ever happens is bound to get bad ratings and putting Vickie there doesn't really help.