WWE matches are fake even in pay per view?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
da205717ebe58a38522c205deb07d1c4.png

Obliviously, Alberto Del Rio uses his hands to fix the steel chair in the position for being attacked by RVD.
When can I see real matches? It seems like all matches are performances.
:no:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
the winner of the match is always known before the match, they always know who is going to win. The wrestlers sometimes get together before the match to go over a few moves they are going to pull off, but thats about it really, they dont know when they are going to be pulling the moves off on each other, they just put the match together as they go along. They always know how the match is going to end too, and so does the referee. The refs have more to do with it than you think. The refs have an earpiece in and ometimes tell the wrestlers to end the match withing the next few minutes, maybe this would occur if they are running behind schedule on a pay per view. Also the referees after a big move has been pulled off always go down to the wrestlers you watch next time, and they are asking them if they are ok. If they are injured for real, the referee will cross his arms above his head, thus letting doctors and other staff know a real injury has occured (like Triple H when he tore his quads at New Years revolution) They are very highly skilled people, and perform some very dangerous moves, if they dont quite get it right, someone can very easilly be seriously injured.

Reactions: Curtis.Asshole

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
OH HELL NO! IT ALL REAL!

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
the winner of the match is always known before the match, they always know who is going to win. The wrestlers sometimes get together before the match to go over a few moves they are going to pull off, but thats about it really, they dont know when they are going to be pulling the moves off on each other, they just put the match together as they go along. They always know how the match is going to end too, and so does the referee. The refs have more to do with it than you think. The refs have an earpiece in and ometimes tell the wrestlers to end the match withing the next few minutes, maybe this would occur if they are running behind schedule on a pay per view. Also the referees after a big move has been pulled off always go down to the wrestlers you watch next time, and they are asking them if they are ok. If they are injured for real, the referee will cross his arms above his head, thus letting doctors and other staff know a real injury has occured (like Triple H when he tore his quads at New Years revolution) They are very highly skilled people, and perform some very dangerous moves, if they dont quite get it right, someone can very easilly be seriously injured.
I can only imagine what the ref was hearing in that earpiece in the ME last night.

"That count better be super fast!"

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
da205717ebe58a38522c205deb07d1c4.png

Obliviously, Alberto Del Rio uses his hands to fix the steel chair in the position for being attacked by RVD.
When can I see real matches? It seems like all matches are performances.
:no:

Uhh, RVD is in the air. He grabbed the chair while he was in the air!
IF YOU WANT MORE REAL WATCH TNA, ROH, NJPW, NOAH, IWT, ECW, ECW, ECW!

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
I can only imagine what the ref was hearing in that earpiece in the ME last night.

"That count better be super fast!"

*referee counts normally*
Triple H: This isn't best for business, count faster god dammit
23!
Triple H: Now i've shown the creative team who's boss... NXT NXT NXT!
Damn, that wasn't meant to be through the ear piece.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Its so weird because you don't usually see refs do that. I'm sure they will address it tonight on RAW. Dun Dun Duuuunnnnnnnnnn

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
33 year old but your avatar looks about 12... seems legit.

Reactions: THG?